• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,748 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,748

PreviousChapters Next
Wiggle - Bloomberg03

"No more cider?! Again?!" Rainbow Dash blurted out, anger and frustration within her voice. She slammed the wooden counter with a hoof, as she let out a growl.

"Uh, sorry, Dash. That was the last one here," Applejack scratched the back of her neck as she smiled sheepishly at the fuming Pegasus. "Maybe if 'ya pull yourself outta the covers earlier next time, ya' sure ta' have--"

"That morning was the earliest I've done in my entire life!" The cyan Pegasus flew toward the farm pony, their noses in contact against each other, as the latter stepped a hind leg back. "Are you sure this isn't intentional?!" Rainbow Dash raised a questioning brow as she glared against the earth pony's glimmering emerald eyes.

Applejack scoffed, as she glared back. "Why would I do that? Ya' should try better next time," She smirked and pulled the Pegasus' rainbow mane down the tabletop, as Dash's face made a hard contact with the table and made a rather loud thug.

"Ow!" Rainbow Dash scowled.

Applejack chuckled at what she had done.

The cyan Pegasus flapped her wings rapidly and rose in the air with an angered frown.

The earth pony seemed delighted of how her friend reacted, as she cracked a mischievous smirk.

"Ahm glad your wing still works after that incident," She said, as she turned around, heading the barn.

"Oh yeah. And it's ready to spill the crap outta you!" Rainbow Dash bolted towards Applejack which made the two roll across the ground like a ball. As they struggled, either a hoof or a head would poke from the ball of dust they created.

After a few minutes of rolling, they ended up in an awkward position; Dash on top of Applejack, as both panted in exhaustion. As soon as they noticed their state, both stared at each other's eyes. Their muzzles were merely an inch apart, as Rainbow Dash could hear her heart beating so fast. She somehow felt a warm sensation of wanting to press her muzzle against the earth pony's. She slowly leaned in, closing her eyes.

The orange mare smirked and slowly reached a hoof to her friend's cheek.

"You two should really get a room," An accented voice said behind, who let out an irritated scoff as she trotted away from the pair.

Rainbow Dash stopped from doing something, as she opened her eyes so suddenly and blushed profusely. She instantly jumped away from Applejack as she scratched the back of her neck, still blushing.

The orange mare got up to her hooves and awkwardly looked upward, her bright orange cheek tinted with pink. "Ah guess Ah was carried away."

"E-eh... You and me both. Didn't see that coming," The cyan Pegasus looked at her freckled friend, which made her blush even more.

"What 'bout we take Rarity's suggestion?" Applejack turned to the Pegasus with a grin.

"W-what?!" Rainbow Dash's ears twitched, as if checking if she heard it right.

Applejack chuckled with her friend's reaction.

"Don't get me wrong. We have more cider inside the barn, if ya' want?"

Rainbow Dash composed herself and nodded excitedly. "I thought you wouldn't ask!"

I wish it was another.

PreviousChapters Next