• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,749 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,749

PreviousChapters Next
Unbelievable - HapHazred

Applejack tilted her head to the side, a frown spreading across her face.

"...and that's why you're here, is it?"

"Yup."

Rainbow gave Applejack a hopeful look. Applejack sighed.

"And now how about we try the real version of things?" she asked. Rainbow would have held up her hooves defensively, but she couldn't.

"What, don't you believe me?"

"RD, there are dozens of things I'd be willin' to believe. You chasin' a giant pony across the mountains and makin' a deal with a fairy ain't one of them."

"So I embellished. So what?"

"There weren't a single shred o' truth in there."

"The ending is pretty much the same. I am here." Rainbow grinned from her upside-down hanging position. "That's a shred."

"So," Applejack went on, "I'm gonna' ask you again. Why're you here?"

"Here, here?"

"Here. On my farm."

"Or here as in, do we have a purpose? Like, are we alive for a reason?"

"Why. Are. You. Here?"

Rainbow shrugged. "I... wanted to say hi?"

Applejack raised an eyebrow.

"Really?"

"Yeah, kinda'. It's been a few days since you visited town." Rainbow shrugged. "Is that believable enough for you?"

"It'll do. What was wrong with just sayin' that?"

"Well, you know how upset you get when you feel your work is getting in the way of having fun?"

"Yeah."

"Exactly."

Applejack sighed. "I suppose I have been a bit distant lately," she said. "And I'm sorry."

"Hey, I'm not angry. Just wanted to make sure you weren't getting lonely."

Applejack smiled. "That's awful sweet." She narrowed her eyes again. "But it still doesn't explain why you're tangled up in ropes in one of my trees."

Rainbow swallowed. "Well, funny story..."

PreviousChapters Next