• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,748 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,748

PreviousChapters Next
Bacon - TwilightUCrazy

A salty aroma awoke Rainbow from her pleasant slumber, bringing her to a stir and wrapping herself up more tightly in her cocoon of sheets.

She groped around blindly in her sleep, feeling around for the warm mass that had been her bed mate last evening. A lukewarm, rumpled spot on the top cover was all that remained of the disappeared specter of a woman.

Rainbow sat up and examined herself in the cracked dresser mirror just across the small clothes-strewn bedroom.

Eh. Only Rarity would care...


She looked down.

They might mind the t-shirt and boxers though.

She snared a pair of nylon shorts from the floor nearby and walked out to the living room where everybody sat at the counter separating it from the kitchen.

"Morning, Rainbow Dash!" chirped the pink-haired party animal nearest her door. Fluttershy waved, Twilight smiled behind her glass of orange juice, and Rarity had fallen in love with a mirror, as usual.

"'Sup Pinkie?" Rainbow smiled, clapping her friend a high-five. She paused. "Gum in your hair. Again."

"Oh! That's what I did with it!" Pinkie reached up and yanked the gum out of her mane before popping it back into her mouth.

Rarity looked up from her self-grooming and spoke a wordless disapproval with her expression. "Really, Rainbow Dash, a brush would not have required much effort."

Rainbow raspberried in the fashionista's direction and made her way around the counter into the kitchen.

There, the orange shirt-wearing love of her life stood over her stove, just where she had expected to find her. Rainbow glided up behind her, snaking one arm around her belly, while the other went fishing for a piece of bacon off the community plate.

A sharp whack from a pair of metal tongs extracted a yelp of pain from her.

"Uh-uh. You can wait 'n eat with ev'rybody else."

That magical Southern drawl ignited a fire in Rainbow's belly, and she slithered up close behind Applejack while encircling her just beneath her chest with both arms. She sniffed the air and breathed a deep sigh of contentment with the fragrance that filled the apartment.

"Mmm... marry me."

Applejack snorted in amusement. "You wish."

Rainbow grinned and bounced her arms beneath her friend's sizable chest a moment to elicit that adorable red tinge in her cheeks she so loved. She then leaned over the shorter girl's shoulder and peered at the dish.

"Lemme guess... 'Applewood' bacon?"

The farm girl looked back at her with smirk. "You got a problem with Applewood, girly?" She threateningly pinched the tongs together a couple times.

"Hey, I got no problems with anything apple-related. Apple-anything is bound to be awesome!"

Applejack rolled her eyes and tried to slip out of Rainbow's arms as her friend's hands slipped upwards and grappled with her breasts. She balled up her free hand and firmly elbowed her friend in the gut. "Milk's in the fridge, ya technicolor perv."

"Mmm... I want mine straight from the source."

"You see this scaldin' hot burner? Sure would be a shame if something were ta happen to yer face..."

A warm and fuzzy feeling surged through Rainbow's veins. Her cheeks hurt from the size of her smile. "Wow! Somebody grew a pair last night!"

A delicate huff from behind made Rainbow's forehead crinkle and drew her ireful stare.

"Tres gauche, darling. At least have the common decency to let Applejack finish making breakfast for the rest of us first before you continue your merciless flirting."

Rainbow rolled her eyes and swaggered across the kitchen to find herself a spot.

"Rarity, you need to find a boyfriend." She pondered a moment. "And get laid." Rainbow paused intently, smiling slyly in Applejack's direction. "Like I was last night."

"Not even in yer dreams, darlin'," Applejack said with a smile as she came over with the plate full of sizzling meat.

"You're right. We get up to much worse there." Rainbow grinned and waggled her eyebrows suggestively.

She was rewarded with a rosy shade overtaking the cowgirl's speckled cheeks.

"Ah'm gonna go take a shower," Applejack huffed, and marched towards the hall.

Rainbow's magenta eyes swiveled and admired her friend's curvy form as she stepped around the counter.

"Mmm. Love to watch her come..." She paused and eyed the farm girl's retreating backside. "Sure don't mind watching her go either."

Applejack turned back with an expression half made of anger, half of embarrassment. She forcefully pulled down her orange shirt, covering her butt the best she could with the undersized garment. "Oh, would you give it a rest already?!"

Rainbow grinned victoriously as her flustered friend scampered into the bathroom and slammed the door behind her. Twilight and Fluttershy giggled to themselves, while Pinkie rolled right off her chair and cackled on the floor. Even Rarity found the capacity to smirk.

With a perfect morning under her belt, Rainbow leaned back in her barstool and sampled the best-tasting bacon she had ever had.

PreviousChapters Next