• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,750 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,750

PreviousChapters Next
Shake - TwilightUCrazy

ā€œWouldja hold still ya fidgety ninny?ā€ Applejack scolded her friend, knocking her on her noggin with a firm stroke of her forehoof.

Rainbow Dash narrowed her eyes and scowled.

ā€œUgh!ā€ she sighed aloud. ā€œWhy are you making me do this Applejack? We could be out doing stuff instead of... working.ā€

Applejack dragged the harness over to her friend's side and narrowed her gaze.

ā€œLook Rainbow, Ah was the one that helped ya build that hay pyramid to smash the other day, and that took the better part of mah afternoon. Least ya can do to repay me is hush yer mouth and cooperate.ā€

Rainbow rolled her eyes and looked around at all the full baskets. She'd bucked too many to transport alone that afternoon and had ā€œacquiredā€ her help via skillful lasso toss.

Rainbow peered back as Applejack looked between the harness she was trying to adjust and her sides she was trying to fasten it to. The pegasus had a taller, leaner body than most earth ponies, and it wasn't as simple as it was with Big Mac.

She smirked when Applejack took a peek underneath her to make sure she'd gotten everything nicely adjusted, and pulled the bushel carrying device closer.

ā€œSee anything ya like down there?ā€

Rainbow waggled her flanks flirtily and shot her best bedroom eyes at her friend.

ā€œAh cut it out 'n hold still.ā€

ā€œWhat? I wouldn't blame ya! Wouldn't be the first time I caught a mare staring ā€“ won't be the last either. What can I say? I am pretty impressive...ā€

Rainbow slicked her mane back with one hoof.

ā€œHard to blame you for having those feelings tho-ā€

She paused and blinked bewilderingly mid-sentence as she felt the weight of a hoof on her back. She smelled a green apple scent...

ā€œHow could ya guess so easy?ā€ Applejack asked in a lusty whisper.

Rainbow's eyes widened. Her wings fluttered involuntarily.

Applejack stepped closer and leaned in.

ā€œSee... Granny never really taught me how to deal with...ā€

There was a pause. Her ear flickered as Applejack leaned in for a whisper.

ā€œ... feelin's like these.ā€

Rainbow's wings shot up straight like an arrow, her wingtips fluttering excitedly. She looked nervously over to her friend.

ā€œWh-wh-wh-wh-what k-k-kind of feelings?ā€

Applejack's lips tickled along her eartip.

ā€œWell... it's somethin' like...ā€

Applejack walked away and out of her field of vision. Rainbow's head wouldn't turn. Every part of her was tensed.

ā€œOw!ā€

Rainbow yelped as she felt a hard pull on her tail. She flopped down onto her stomach, and a heavy harness slammed down onto her back and was strapped into place.

ā€œ... that,ā€ Applejack grinned mischievously. ā€œNow take those apples up to the barn and git back here when yer done. We ain't finished.ā€

Rainbow balked at Applejack's sudden change in behavior. A pink glow flooded her face, and heat shot up through her cheeks and ears.

ā€œYou're a really cruel pony...ā€ she glowered, and wandered begrudgingly back towards the barn with her fruity cargo.

PreviousChapters Next