• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,750 Views, 1,311 Comments

AppleDash Group Collab - DbzOrDie



Mini-fics written by AppleDash members.

  • ...
48
 1,311
 5,750

PreviousChapters Next
Note - bahatumay

Applejack glowered at the note on her table that sat almost apologetically among her spread of apple pies and apple-related desserts as if it were the source of her problems. To be honest, it wasn't; but it might as well have been.

ā€œ'Ah'll be home', she said. 'Ah wouldn't miss our anniversary', she said. Feh!ā€ she grumbled. Rainbow's acceptance into the Wonderbolts had been a bit hard on a lot of ponies, but especially hard on Applejack.

She looked over the note again.

Hey Applejack!

I'm so sorry I'm not going to be able to make it back for our anniversary dinner tonight! I know you've planned something special, because you're awesome like that, but they just don't give rookies first pick of off days! I'm so sorry and I promise I'll make it up to you somehow.

Applejack half heartedly ate a slice of pie and slowly walked upstairs to her bed, too disappointed to think of doing anything but falling asleep.

***

Applejack was having a fairly pleasant dream. In it, she was laying on her back in her bed, with Rainbow Dash laying on her side and tenderly licking her cheek repeatedly. This was one of the most realistic dreams she had ever had. In fact, she could almost hear Rainbow's heavy breathing and feel the moistness of her little tongue.

Applejack jumped out of bed in shock. Rainbow was indeed on her bed, grinning impishly. ā€œHey there,ā€ she said.

ā€œYou!ā€ Applejack said, pointing a hoof accusingly at her. ā€œYou said you couldn't make it back!ā€

ā€œI know. I lied,ā€ Rainbow said, pulling Applejack into a hug.

Applejack pushed her away. ā€œAh don't even want to look at ya right now. You aren't funny, you know.ā€

ā€œAww,ā€ Rainbow faux pouted. ā€œThen I guess I'll just have to do something to make it up to you.ā€ She began circling Applejack, much like a shark circles his prey.

Applejack tensed slightly as she felt Rainbow's wing brush against her cutie mark. ā€œWh- what kind of something?ā€ Applejack whispered.

Rainbow came close and rested her forehead against Applejack's. ā€œHow about 'anything you want'? Tonight, I'm yours.ā€ She chuckled. ā€œBut I think I'll start with this.ā€ She leaned forward and began laying a trail of kisses on Applejack, starting on the tip of her muzzle and slowly tracing down, going next to her lips and then down her neck, pausing only to give her a little nip before continuing her trail down Applejack's body.

Needless to say, Applejack and Rainbow Dash quickly worked out their differences, and it was quite the enjoyable evening for the both of them.

ā€œSo,ā€ Rainbow grinned as she rested her hooves behind her head. ā€œDid I make it up to you, or did I make it up to you?ā€

ā€œYeah,ā€ Applejack panted, still trying to bring her vision back into focus. ā€œA- Ah think we're... about e- even, now.ā€

PreviousChapters Next