• Published 8th Jan 2024
  • 5,659 Views, 74 Comments

Good Stallions Don't... - Pillowfight



Paul the human thinks stallions and mares should be equals! What a weirdo. Cute butt, though. Which of Ponyville's lovely ladies will be the one to tame his fiery personality?

Comments ( 4 )

Phew... dude, you're definitely on a roll.

To tell the truth, I had already read some of your stories before and personally I had not liked them, but with this one you have impressed me.

There have been 5 chapters in a row with a high rating including this one and I feel like I couldn't have asked for anything better.

The conclusion was quite satisfactory for me, and I loved the whole part of Fluttershy's fanfic regarding the past events of Paul and the stallions in the old Crusaders house (the best of the chapter)... And the truth is that I like the certain development that Paul had, times change along with people.

It seems like a perfect ending to this story and I think anyone who has come this far and enjoyed the story as much as I did will feel just as satisfied, that's why I think this is deserved...... 5 stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I think you have done a very good job here.

In case you're interested in knowing, my favorite chapters from what I remember have been...

1: ...go on too many dates, the chapter 7 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)

2: The Epilogue (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)

3: But good stallions do... live happily ever after, the chapter 10 (⭐⭐⭐⭐)

It's sorta of hard to find a reverse gender role but I guess this is pretty close? But so far this story https://www.fimfiction.net/story/429498/human-courtship is pretty good but only two chapters. Can't find a good rgr, I read a few but doesn't really go into depths. A man's world is now "A mares wold". When a stallion goes to the bathroom other stallions go to lol

This was a great, silly story all around. Lots of fun in here and I found myself giggling half the time I was reading lol. Hope to see more from you in the future.

Login or register to comment