• Published 22nd Jul 2022
  • 6,495 Views, 63 Comments

A First Time For Everything - dirty little secret



The story of Shining Armor's very first time with Cadance.

  • ...
62
 63
 6,495
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

Cute ending. I'm not a fan of reading about pegging but I'll ignore it to enjoy the rest of this

11310413
And it's really some pretty mild pegging, right?

11311676
Yep but I'm not that bothered by it. I will gladly continue with the story.

11311677
Channel on YouTube that makes videos about Medieval culture. On his videos about castles, yelling Machicolations became something of a catch phrase. Thought you were referencing him. Sorry.

11311692
Heh, no problem. Wouldn't be my first accidental reference to something.

(The "Seduce me" in Sex Ed Changeling Style was apparently a huge meme in the Team Fortress community, but I had no idea about that when I wrote it.)

11311732
o THAT is a VERY huge frigin meme on there..i can confirm since i was there when the meme first hit youtube...frigin spy's

Aw, I kept hoping Twilight would end up catching them, but still, an adorably fun story. I really like Cadance's characterization in this.

11312019

I kept hoping Twilight would end up catching them

Yeah ... that would be par for the course for my kind of story ... complete with Twilight joining in, of course.
But this time we wanted to keep it more grounded and wholesome.

can we have a part 2

Sequel? Maybe with a third participant?

11312740
11312978
I don't know what it is about this story that makes everybody want a sequel...
But I'll do it if somebody commissions it or if my SubscribeStar supporters ask for it.
I'll even add it to the ideas list to be voted on in August as "A Second Time For Everything".

11312978
mayby twilight sparkle

11313558
dunno, it's pretty good!

11314222
(I may or may not be already planning a Night Light x colt Shining Armor fic next month for Dezmo's contest... Need to finish a different story before I start on that one, though. Gotta keep up on my SubscribeStar writing commitments.)

11314585
Color me intrigued! :rainbowwild:

A very good story, and with so much attetion to the characters, how they build up, how they reach where they're going, and how they get down and messy!

And yet... not so much my kind of story. Just hard to get into mature Cady with young Shiny.

Overall I rate it a B. Good, but not great. As a result I will not call on Lrrr to destroy your planet, but neither will I provide you with my recipe for ponification.

11317724

As a result I will not call on Lrrr to destroy your planet, but neither will I provide you with my recipe for ponification.

Way to over-act, Zoidberg.

A bit longer than I usually go for, but this was a nice read. The pacing was solid, and I liked how you built up Shining to rationalize Cadence's interest, despite the age difference.

11359477

A bit longer than I usually go for

Says the guy with a 700k+ word story... :duck:

Glad you liked it, though! ^.^

11359508
Yeah, but my chapters are much more manageable in size.

Although I personally agree with Shining about the pegging thing, I find myself GREATLY enjoying this little story. It's a very different but (as a result) interesting take on Cadance and Shining Armor's relationship. I hope we can get another couple of chapters again in the future!

11736182
Well, I don't currently have any plans to continue this one, but if my supporters asked for it...

Damn, I love how this is simultaneously adorable and sexy. Well played as always.

Login or register to comment