• Published 23rd Nov 2021
  • 5,135 Views, 73 Comments

The Conversion Bureau: Rip and Tear - aegishailstorm



Against all the magic that Equestria can conjure... All the wickedness that mankind can produce...We will send unto them... only you...Rip and Tear...until it is done.

  • ...
34
 73
 5,135

World Goverment Brodcast

Date: 2077, January 3rd, Worldcorp public hypernet broadcast

"Over the past 48 hours, our world has been fundamentally changed, 48 hours ago, we were hopeless to stop our own fate, of Either become Equestian, or perish at the mercy of an unknown power. This however, is no longer the case. In a series of attacks across the north American continent, A mysterious being known only as the "Slayer" Brought down the head leadership of the PER, also known as the "Ponification of Earth for humanities Rebirth". And the HLF, also known as the "Human Liberation Front" In addition, the barrier, the bubble of energy separating our world from that of Equestria has stopped expanding. And more strangely still, the Equestrian government has issued a formal apology. Stating that the creation of the barrier was entirely an accident, and, that while conversion bureau's will still remain open for those at want it. They have pledged themselves to helping repair the ecological damage of our own world. Weather or not this is the result of Slayer, or something else has yet to be determined. If you're out there Slayer, on behalf of all humanity, the world government would like to thank you for what you have done."

End broadcast.

The Doomslayer arrived back on his castle, to find it once again in working order. In his left hand he was holding something he had not experienced in millennia, an ice cream cone.

"Back from your vacation?" Asked Dr. Hayden. The Slayer nodded.

"You will be happy to know that your services are no longer required on this world, would you perhaps like to remain here a bit longer?" The Slayer was already headed down to the castle's ripatourium to get his daily fix of demon killing.

"I take that as a yes."

Comments ( 9 )

lots of spelling errors, but overlooking that it was a good read.

Demonic possession doesn't just go away, the amount of corrupted soldiers, cult members, and demonic-cybernetic monstrosities that used to be human in the Doom series can attest to that. I can buy Celestia being under Demonic influence, but given how demonic influence is depicted, it would be more merciful and safer for literally everyone to kill her.

On another note, ponies would be fortunate to not be genocided en mass for the Conversion Bureau, the Bureau continuing to operate even if voluntary after everything would be completely idiotic to allow.

I guess that this is to allow a future plot point for ponies and humans to work together against the demons, it's just that the implications of demonic possession and a history of forced "conversion" would make that difficult.

Great job so far! So from what I gather, whatever was processing Celestia is the big bad for this story? If so then I look forward to seeing how the sisters and Doom Slayer work together to defeat it. Also I'm looking forward to seeing how the mane 6 and the rest of the world react to the sudden and inexplicable stop to the Conversion Bureau and the apology

HLF, "Good, the simulated reality has completely reprogrammed him. Now set him loose on New Drakes and New Griffs."

11070193

What the f*** are you talking about? The Doom Slayer CAN'T be influenced/"corrupted". That will be their last dumb action that they will ever done.

Got to say that I agree with some of the other people here in the comment section, some of things about the demonic element to this story didn't fit in right with the DOOM lore that we know from the games.

Also the Slayer needed to be more angry and violent.

This was silly fun.

Login or register to comment