• Published 25th Mar 2021
  • 10,037 Views, 57 Comments

Dressage - Uh-hmmm



It turns out, Anon was doing it wrong the whole time. He could have been paid to put on clothes. (RGRE) {This story has two versions, the last chapter is the first person version.}

  • ...
24
 57
 10,037
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

I fucking love this!! it make so much sense!!

This needs to become a thing.

Also, BFG Division was oddly fitting as background.

"Haha, fashion horse go brrrrrr."

Applejack convulses and cries out, "Muh appuls!"

Clearly this is the work of Shakespeare reborn right here! :rainbowlaugh:

SQA

10738606
It's been a common worldbuilding bit for non-fim rgre for quite some time, as far as I know this is the first story to go in depth with it though. Uh-hmm's a pioneer as always.

Ponka stares at you, her chest heaving and her chair glistening between her legs.

He did such a good job in his first day that the author forgot Pinkie name for a moment!

Men now I wonder if this job makes dating harder or easy, I mean on one hand jealous mare tauros, cat lady or any other species he might try to court (not to mention the probably clash in culture here and there) not to mention the nightmare that could potentially be dealing with HR.

…yet on the other hand, herd exist and it seems like this species are a bit loose when it comes to modesty…to a point, with (half of the herd of that stallion living) so…maybe some ex-clients might want to 'ask him for a drink' when he is off duty?

Something tells me next time he visit Sugar Cube Corner, there will be a freshly baked frosting pink cake ready for Anon on the house with Pinkie saying something like 'a sweet for the sweet' before winking, and leaving.

Also, would I be the only one thinking of Celestia when and if request a service that he dress like a king and act a bit more "dominant" with her session ? Ah! probably a bonus chapter in the future if the author decided to give it another go.

"Glad I could bring religious enlightenment to you."

:rainbowlaugh: Ah yes, religious enlightenment.

Oh that's hilarious!

10739367

As well you shouldn't be. If he had music accompanying his reverse-stripping, I'd imagine it was this. I can't think of a better song to put clothes on to.

The story title is a little misleading. Dressage is an equestrian sport akin to choreography/dancing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dressage
I came here expecting dancing and got clothing.

10741056
It's wordplay. As you said, it is a term for dancing, while also having similarity to "dressing". Since dressage as a term would not exist in MLP, the context of the story makes it closer to the earth concept of "strip dance"

And they like to stuff my your pockets with bits to make them bulge obscenely.

Careful with find and replace.

10741410
Thanks for the catch.

Yeeeeaaahhh... imma need some more of this.

You sold me at 'tauress'

Good stuff. I'd love to read more tauress lore and stuff.

Loved it and can't wait for some more...it's a really interesting take on the use of clothing that's for sure ahhahaha

We gotta get a sequel

MOW

This is ridiculous.
Fav'd.

Please make this into a full story with multiple chapters!

A few things:

  • I greatly appreciate the incredibly rare minotauress.
  • I GREATLY appreciate the use of "moon-banished" instead of "god-damned". Can't believe no one's thought of that one before.
  • This deserves more chapters/spin-offs, though of course I understand that that's easier said than done.

Sequel when?

Login or register to comment