• Published 10th Dec 2020
  • 4,571 Views, 45 Comments

Anon Filly beats up Celestia. - FIM Fiction



Exactly what the title says.

  • ...
21
 45
 4,571

Bonus

Discord entered reality, ready to cause some chaos and pull many pranks. He froze, looking around the throne room. It was blasted to bits. Luna's throne laid in shambles among the chairs for daycourt. "I..." he saw Celestia with a large lump on her forehead. "Uh..." Luna carried a large bruise on her cheek, while two guards had glass in their manes. "Um..."

"Aha! See, Discord's behind this!" Discord glanced down at the purple mare pointing at him, a frantic look on her face.

"As much as I think I would love to take credit for this, I have no idea what took place." Discord stated. "And -"

Anonymous and Jessica materialized. Anonymous slammed the sun crown onto Celestia's head, before slapping her. She suddenly super charged, energy restored and wounds gone, while Anonymous's clothing turned back to normal cloth and Jessica turning into an Earth pony. Anonymous saluted, grabbed Jessica and tucked her beneath his right arm. He saluted again, used his saluting hand to tap his fedora. A propeller popped out, and he proceeded to fly back out of the hole he came from.

"SOOOOOOOO MANNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY QUESTIONSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Pinkie screamed.

Discord scratched his chin, before snapping his fingers and taking any food you happened to be snacking on. He chewed on that, before returning it. "I am confused and I love it."


De And!

Comments ( 29 )

10574740
I wasn't alluring to fascism so not sure what kind of English you're smoking.

Me: "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh......................." Wat the Hell/Tartarus just happened.
Psycho Me: Shows the power of insanity and torture of reality "Bow before me MORTALS."
Pissed Me: pistole (9mm) meet skull (it's ineffective).

What did I just read and where can I get more of it?

10574777
To be fair, English is a ****ing trip, and Hitler did round up homosexuals along with everything else he didn't like.

Comment posted by Giftmak3r deleted Nov 22nd, 2022

10575346
The symbol for fascism is a faggot.

10575029
All I said was "bundle of sticks"

10575346
Thank you for my defense.

10575810
Words can mean more than one thing.

10576201
Another keyboard commando. In the context of what I said, the definition for faggot in my sentence clearly meant "bundle of sticks." When I said "Anon Filly just called Luna a BUNDLE OF STICKS." Now, go and learn how to read and understand, and comprehend and converse in English correctly.

10576722
Cute how you accuse me of incomprehension without actually comprehending 10574740's original point (to wit, anybody who thinks that was genuinely what Anon meant is more out of touch with modern discourse than Luna is, and I use the term "discourse" loosely).

Discord chewed my CHEWING GUM

Da fuq?

10577078
What in gods name are you all talking about???
Shush and laugh.

10580647
Someone took something too seriously and wanted to show their perceived superior moral standing.

Anyways, fun story. A quality shit post.

10574835
what EP of SAO is that? don't remember that scene at all.

10577454
5gum, stimulate your senses

I hope discord like uncooked lasagna noodles. Very crunchy.

My pretzel bits!! Why daddy d why?!

I wholeheartedly agree with the Pink Eldritch Horror.

"SOOOOOOOO MANNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY QUESTIONSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Pinkie screamed.

"I am confused and I love it." yep just how I feel about this.

Discord scratched his chin, before snapping his fingers and taking any food you happened to be snacking on. He chewed on that, before returning it. "I am confused and I love it."

:rainbowlaugh:

Meanwhile in a house in New Zealand

*nom nom nom*

*pop*

“HEY WHO STOLE MY TWO MINUTE NOODLES?!?”

Login or register to comment