• Published 14th Sep 2020
  • 7,226 Views, 372 Comments

Born From Blood - IncandescentSolaire



The Hunter, skilled in multiple forms of combat and beast-hunting, failed to kill Gehrman, the First Hunter. It resulted in his transportation to Equestria, where many ponies will think of him insane. Mostly because of his sense of humor.

Comments ( 12 )

that feels like a sequel hook
shame you had to axe discord, but sometimes shit happens

Eh seems like a cheap cop out sure he dies but there’s a difference from meaningless death and a impactful death I mean you left out the part there’s a dark beast there and possibly others that’s a loose end a decent meaningless death would have been anon dying to take down the dark beast only to see another rising in its place or a pack of wolves emerging showing the world was doomed and his death was a pointless sacrifice

Need a sequel we're harmony brings him back

Finally, f*** Discord!!!!!! He started this bloody mess in the first place. And also, F*** Twilight, and the Princesses for being major bitches for not caring about Anon!!!!


So much for the princesses of "friendship" and "harmony". They DON'T deserve it!!!

And Anon?

10997870

I actually hope for that too.

Bruh moment

10998166
Personally, I feel that a finished story, although rushed and perhaps lazy in its writing, is permanently better than a story stuck in a limbo of uninspired dribble.

The story itself was good, but the ending is just terrible. What ruins it is pretending the ponies aren't the real bad guys in this scenario, or that they aren't enormous hypocrites who vilified someone and rejected friendship until it created a Nightmare, mirroring what lead Luna to become NMM.

So Discord's dead huh... hmmmm, wonder how Fluttershy will react?

11233827
Aye. They do look really damn good once you get past the nightmare fuel that is their foul existence.

11000662

So unless there is a possible sequel, I hope that the hypocritical ponies get BAD Karma For their stupid mistake to not finish off the hideous monsters.

Login or register to comment