• Published 6th May 2020
  • 8,132 Views, 171 Comments

Decisions Decisions - Some Leech



Anon finds himself facing the biggest decision of his life...

Comments ( 69 )

10220574
Man, I hope so. This is my first swing at a CYOA story.

10220582
It's a typo. Supposed to be "Flipped on a dime." I fixed it

You know I just realize out of this entire series he never got with the last of the young six I guess no cult action

Comment posted by Think Real deleted May 6th, 2020

10220640
Admittedly, in and of itself, the Yak outcome could be a greek epic.

10220643
and i desire to hear every word

GG, Good on ya mate.

10220658

what have you done

My job...

Since I only came for Silverstream, and I really dont want to waste time on chapters for the others, which one would be hers?

It's hard to tell.

But we missed Gallus' date.

Now this is my head Conan I love it.

This was quite enjoyable, and I loved everything about this.

My only sad thing is that there wasn't a second Gallus story to go along with all this.

But great job and look forward to more.

10220952
If you think so - boy howdy - are you going to like what I've been chipping away on
~29k words in and I'm only about 1/2 through with her

Ah, here's the ending I was looking for.
This was gud. Not hawt, but gud.

10220940
Exactly. I feel you friend. Those comics are funny.

Now I want to see him dealing with his wives pregnancy and all the hardship the go with it. Also so want to see a story for Flurry Heart, and Shinning Armors face when he see his daughter and soon ruler of the crystal empire with, and possibly impregnated by, a man as old as him and still able to perform lol.

Immediately checks chapters it to see if there’s a harem ending... *sees all or none at bottom* nice :heart:

Though he suffered through many, many misadventures through the years, those are stories for another time...

Dammit Leech, no they're not!

Such a good series. Need more.

So once there was a 'make your choice' set of stories before this chose your own adventure, i had assumed it was hoing to be something like this all or nothin chapter, but if there was going to be only one i was rooting for birdfish or the bug.

10221494
That's the glory of this conclusion.
Folks can choose whatever ending they see fit.

10221865
Yeeeee
I could see them just being "friends"
Doesn't require either of them to actually say they love one another - it's just one of those things you just know

10221925
It's a riff on something from the official comics

Nice way too wrap this all up, great job!
Really great work!:twilightsmile:

Ah yes, the harem ending. The only true good end when every partner is a good choice and all the potential partners are close and like each other enough that orgies are an option in between individual-time.

10221933
Ah, I haven't been following the comics for a while. What happened?

Just putting it out there, but it would be super cool to have an anthology story for the whole series, so someone could download it as a single epub and read it at places that totally aren't work.

You should probably change "This story is a sequel to Dri Disaster" to A Penitent Pony.

10223031
Never watched Shaun of the Dead, sorry.

Wow, finally this concludes. I'm very satisfied with the ending(s?) but I'm also a little sad it's at it's end...it has been one hell of a ride and I'm tremendously grateful for the read. I'm glad that there's some whispers of a plot, but I'm especially grateful for the fact that you add some depth to the characters and not just slap names on somecreature for an "Anon-x-that-creature" story/series. Thanks again for the ride!

That Flurry Heart bit came out of nowhere, though...?

And the poly ending! Wonderful~ Though ngl I'm a little surprised no other pair, triple etc formed within the relationship, instead staying largely star-shaped around Anon.

10222925
I had a brain fart DX

*Phew* That was a good fic, but I still wonder if Sandbar is gay or not. Eh, all in all it's a good ending and I'm glad I read the whole trilogy

The yak ending makes me think of him doing something like the labours but with no godly help and only his RAW MANLY MUSCLES keeping him alive.

10220575
Best ending ever Bro! Tho we still need multiple endings for thus story to round everything out in my book.:heart:

I think this was a good way to end, my favourite was the Yona chapter.

He’d accomplished what mere mortals dreamt of, lording over a small harem of diverse and wonderfully colorful creatures. Like the protagonist of a poorly written and remarkably low-brow isekai, he’d done what few, if any, ever could. His heterosexuality had suffered, he’d developed a number of kinks, and done the do with a startling array of sapient quadrupeds, yet he couldn’t be happier. Though he suffered through many, many misadventures through the years, those are stories for another time...

BEST ENDING EVER!

One way to solve the driving-friends-apart friendship problem is the tie them back together!

10236692
To crush your enemies
See them driven before you
And to hear the lamentation
Of their women

Reminiscent of the Persona 5 all Paramours scene, except quite the opposite.

10258878
That was my intent! :trollestia:

10319468
I intentionally left it up to the reader's imagination

If you really want to hear what I thought would happen, hit me in the DMs. I wouldn't want my opinion spoiling anyone's thoughts on the matter.

My third choose ending is the "Think Tank kink master ending" (Cozy) And tied for first place of best ending is "Canterlot's best kept secret" (Alicorn) and "Yak king of legend"(Yona). Both of them end with the MC (I refuse to call him anon) as a legendary human in a different way. Yak king being more widely known and "most wanted dong" being more secret. I would read more adventures of the Yak king or the adult star anytime. Fantastic job with all the endings. :D

Boutiful. My only regret is that Gallus didn’t get a chance to prove himself, but, I’ll settle for this for now. That adorable adorable bird boi’l have his day.

Yes! I had thought Silverstream was the "canon" choice because both her stories were so loving, but since the start of the dates I was thinking I wish he'd choose everyone. I'm polyamourous myself so this is awesome to see! I especially like the Yona dates Sandbar as well, it shows that it's not just a selfish harem but an actual proper loving shared relationship.

Excellent series man, I loved reading all these.

Login or register to comment