• Published 10th Mar 2020
  • 8,865 Views, 728 Comments

The Devil of The Caribou - WurkyWilk358 0w0



I am the Devil who punishes the sinners. I will tear my way through those who dare cross my path and create a brighter future for those suffering. Sometimes in order to fight evil, one must become evil in order to do good for others.

  • ...
75
 728
 8,865
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 27 )

More good

Please stop with the Beast puns!?

Can you finally use his real name or something. Because I still feel calling him a Beast sounds insulting.

11655356
And who decided that? You?

Just cuz you don't like it doesn't mean no one else does. And it's his nickname.

11655356
If you wanna talk crappy names how about we start with yours. Seriously what are you 5? OP Omni God-Emperor Doom? You have no ground to stand on honestly

11655361

At first, I thought this is Lock's story? Not this Drago/"Beast" guy that suddenly shows up in the middle of the story, and is now a co-character with Lock? ( Along with that third main character; "The Angel". )

In hindsight, Lock is also called "the Devil", but I digress.

I keep constantly seeing their "nicknames" in the chapter titles, that I thought it was used in a bad light.


11655362


You may be the co-writter to this. But you don't need to go that far with my username. :ajbemused:


And you are one to talk, "no ground to stand on"? Saiyan Brony is in quite a similar situation. No offense, don't want to come off as rude for saying that.


Your own username express your love for MLP, and DBZ.

While, I'm expressing my love for OverPowered characters, Warhammer 40K, and Doom. What's wrong with that? No need to be rude or insulting against each other's "creativity" in usernames.


Besides, it's not like one of those usernames that has profanity, negatively racial, or sexual words in it from in here, YouTube, Fanfiction.Net, Wattpad, AO3, etc...

11655380
I say what my partner won't because he is too nice. And i have every right since i offer my support.

If you don't have any good feedback that helps enhance a story than don't comment at all.

It's people like you who are so ignorant, that make us writers question if we should even keep writing.

11655383

I say what my partner won't because he is too nice. And i have every right since i offer my support.

Just to clarify, All I said is I thought that Drago's nickname seems to appear in a bad light like a "evil monster", than good like a real hero or anti-hero. Just like Lock's nickname as The Devil.

I am not personally against either you or WurkyWilk358.

This is a small criticism, compared to the really bad ones with is personally insulting and death threats that I sadly seen in the past from other different stories.

If you don't have any good feedback that helps enhance a story than don't comment at all.

Sadly, there's always going to be mixed feedbacks in every story. And you're only upset at my comment that doesn't even have bad words?

It's people like you who are so ignorant, that make us writers question if we should even keep writing.

Okay, this feels like overreacting.

No offense, all I only said is that I just don't like seeing The Beast being used constantly. Thought it was a "bad light" against one of your main characters, but I admit my small mistake if it hurts you that much.

“Have you ever heard of a creature called a vampire?”

Well...

Just from this bombshell dropped on us by Draco, and the fact that he just asked Cadance if she has ever heard of the term vampire, and Phil's reaction when he whispered his name in Phil's ear, Draco + Vampire = Dracula. Am I right, Wurky, Saiyan Brony?

11655362
calm down will you, don't have to insult people for their crappy name because we all have crappy name LMAO :rainbowlaugh:
beside, its just suggestion from him, not demand or force you to do it

11655399
i think the beast is because he literally turn into a beast (dino). so it not that evil for that nickname

“Well, Draco, every Spring and Fall, we mares go through what is known as a heat cycle,” Maud explained. “When this happens, it means we desire a stallion to mate with us in order for our heat to subside.”

“And every season, mares are the definition of insane when it comes to wanting to get it on with stallions,” Flash said. “Lock and I barely made it out of Canterlot last Fall. Those noble mares and gaurdsmares were scary…”

Well good thing Lock managed to scare&yell some sense into them and the Princesses. Hopefully when the heat does come after a couple chapters or so, things will be better than last time.

11655383
Honestly, I remember once upon a time, I was also in a bad mindset and couldn't let it go when I read the heat chapter(s). I couldn't comprehend that the mares and even the mane 6 and the princesses could be so disregardful and hypocritical, and would do such things in the first place. I kept messaging about it in 2020-21 in a search for some kind of closure.

“Better now, thank you,” Cadence said. “And how are you two? Your newfound relationship is always a delight to see.”

Moon held Twilight’s hand and even leaned over to kiss her cheek.

“One discovers many things when you spend enough time with each other,” Moon said. “And since we love the same stallion, it’s only natural that we learn to love each other.”

That's very sweet, nice to see how they give passion to each other not just because their mate is away.

11552300

“Yes, well, next time you guys decide to love each other, please remember to cast a silence spell.” Draco said, turning his head to shoot the mares a smirk. “I had to tell everyone you two were just having a midnight workout session.” He said smugly.

“Oh?” Moon said, putting her hands on her hips. “You were listening to us, were you?”

If you don't mind, Wurky and Saiyan, I'd kinda like to see a clop scene between them in perhaps the next chapter, or a chapter soon after this one.
11501869
Not to mention, we have yet to see the threesome between Draco, Maud, and Shadow

11655727

I actually realize that, just like Beast Boy from Teen Titans but only into jurassic/Dinosaurs.

I haven't read this story for a long time, so I barely remember Drago's powers until I reread some of it to finally remember.

11655723

Agreed, but I don't think all our usernames are that "crappy".

11655844

Honestly, I remember once upon a time, I was also in a bad mindset and couldn't let it go when I read the heat chapter(s). I couldn't comprehend that the mares and even the mane 6 and the princesses could be so disregardful and hypocritical, and would do such things in the first place. I kept messaging about it in 2020-21 in a search for some kind of closure.

A very good criticism if you think about it.

Question; Is this one of the main reasons why the caribou invaded in the first place?

Because they could use the heat season to their "advantage", and used it against the ponies for once.


And you made a very good point that the mares are being a bit hypocritical themselves when they're in there "heat cycle". "Forcing" the stallions this time in the relationship.


Because what makes them no different than the toxic lustful, and sexist/misogyny caribou themselves!?

It can go to both ways on each gender being very terrible against the other gender.

“Out of the question!” Celestia said strictly.

She, Luna, and Amore sat in front of Draco as he stood in front of the three princesses with his hands behind his back and had a neutral look on his face.

“It wasn’t a request, your highness, it’s a requirement that you need to do,” Draco said calmly.

It had been some days since Lock killed Lust
“I told you that you would need to do this, did I not?” Draco reminded the group of royal mares.

“We need to get the message across,” Lock said, crossing his arms. “What better way than stringing up the bastard’s head for all to see?”

“Blueblood was a horrible and conniving stallion, that much even I can admit,” Luna said in an also calm fashion. “However, this might be a tad too brutal.”

Uh, Wurky and Saiyan, not to be rude or anything but they already went over this in The Devil's Aftermath right after the battle was over. I mean, they already discussed and agreed to present blueball's head; plus I mentioned 2 years ago that we never saw the chapter where they actually did the 'presenting', and displayed the head for the shocked people to see. (While warning them not to betray their own or there would be consequences.) Maybe it happened offscreen but I'd have liked to see it in detail.

“Draco, how soon would you like me to present my late nephew’s head to Canterlot?” Celestia asked, not looking in his direction.

“As soon as we return and tell everypony of the victory of retaking the Crystal Empire.”

“Very well…” Celestia said before taking a deep breath. “Then we shall do as you ask and prove that we are not the pushovers they think we are. From this point onward, we will be leading Equestria a bit more forcefully.”

“I am with my sister, things need to change,” Luna said with a determined look.

Don't tell me that Draco Saurien is Actually Vlad Tepesh, Son of the Dragon and Count Drakul of Wallachia!

11655883

I didn’t wish to face the harsh reality that…those who betrayed us did so because of such reasons like our Heat,” she said in shame.

I'm not sure if it's one of the main reasons why they invaded, but it motivated some stallions to want to join them when they did.

Lock also pointed out the hypocrisy and all that in the Disposition chapter.

Here I thought the Caribou were the only ones guilty of sin, only it turns out even the rulers of Equestria aren’t as innocent as I thought.

Honestly the whole thing was very upsetting and hard to comprehend and I was almost glued to each word every time I read it or remembered it as it was stuck in my head

11655845
Btw, who else would like to see clop between Moon and Twilight, or between Draco, Shadow, and Maud?

11655903
Draco, Dracula makes sense to me. With how many times he's alluded to his age. But Damn I was thinking he was in his 50s and discord reversed his age to his prime but kept his knowledge. This makes WAAAY more sense. Even with how he fights it makes sense! And here I thought he was an old man of many talents. Naw bro is a Fuck Mothering Vampire!

Which chapters contain clop?

So these days, the chapters are being posted less often than they used to? Or there's more and more time between the release of each chapter?

11801056
Yeah, apparently… It may still be awhile before we see the next chapter of this story

11682776
11771113
You both‘ll have to go and scroll through the chapters to check

On another note, it seemed that Luna could've potentially come into a relationship with either Lock or Draco. Will Celestia or Luna enter a relationship like the other 3 alicorns, Wurky?

Why’s this on hiatus?

Login or register to comment