• Published 18th Feb 2020
  • 3,941 Views, 64 Comments

Legitimate Uses for a Rarity Fleshlight - B_25



Spike and Rarity are close, intimately so, despite issues of size-difference. That, and how they can't be seen together. Plus the many days she's away. Thankfully, a plushie fleshlight, magically infused, fixes their problems.

Comments ( 13 )

A toy can't duplicate the real thing.

This is adorable. And lewd. Lewdorable. Thanks so much for writing it!

I feel like the train and the departure has a huge and hidden meaning, correct me if I'm wrong but its suppose to represent them moving onto a new relationship or a new step into the relationship.

10098136
From what I can tell, it's very very nearly like you know... the real thing. I think they could get by juuuuuust fine with a Rarity and a Raridoll.

Well, so much for public perception, that's going to be in the papers for sure. Not that it matters, Spike is an adult, how he appears is irrelevant.

This ending"s just too sweet :rainbowkiss:

10098378
The relationship wasn't public before I think this is her way of saying she wants to make it public And take him with her

Sexy and sweet! My kind of read. Great job!:moustache:

Comment posted by Orphan deleted Oct 21st, 2020

Hi ^w^/

So, I know from your blogs that things haven’t being easy for you this past few weeks, that at the moment your main fic priority is: “The Day Spike Stopped Caring and Made Love to Everpony He Cares for.” As well as the commission thing. But do you think this fic can get a sequel?

I’m a fan of the whole “lewd Voodoo doll” trope, and what you have written is the most unique and wholesome approach I have ever seen/read in regards to this trope. You somehow managed to balance the lewdness of this situation (Spike dominating the doll) with the personal and intimate relationship of this characters (Rarity moving her “doll body” to hug and kiss Spike).

And honestly event though the fic is a very respectable 14K worlds long, I can’t get enough of this, I really want to read more of this, that’s why I’m asking if there’s a possibility of a continuation. :twilightblush:

10909393
Thanks for the kindness!

I'm touched you enjoyed the work! I'm not much into the kink—but in finding different lenses to enjoy romance through; I'm glad, though, I was able to hit some notes right!

As for a seque? That's a toughie.

Not sure how I would follow on it... but I'll give it some thought over the next few days.

Take care!
~ Yr. Pal, B

10909602

Thank you for answering :)

Yeah, I imagined that it would be difficult to write a sequel for this story, still I appreciate that you have decided to think about it :)

11079366
I personally like the line! Their conversation—while not perfect—is sweet.

And true! The prose is purple. Most of my writing can be condensed.

And thanks! Fixed.

Thanks for your comments!
~ Yr. Pal, B

Login or register to comment