• Published 17th Mar 2020
  • 4,376 Views, 48 Comments

Never Break A Promise to Your Mom - redandready45



Cozy Glow can't stay out of trouble, much to her mom's chagrin.

  • ...
2
 48
 4,376

Ever!

Chrysalis and Tirek were completed winded by the hour of polishing they were forced to do. Cozy Glow had been taken home by her mother, who was going to give the filly her next punishment: washing the dishes for a week. Chrysalis and Tirek, despite being monsters, were mortified by the cruelty being inflicted on the filly. They looked with anxiety as Tempest inspected each cabinet.

Tempest's face betrayed no emotion as she looked at each cabinet. Tirek and Chrysalis felt their hearts beat in their chests as the ex-Storm Kingdom commander gave a pitiless look at their work.

"Well," Tempest said at last, "the work is....passable."

"So are we free to go," Tirek asked hopefully. Tempest gave the two villains a cold smile.

"You think we are just going to let you go," Tempest said. "No, you will be placed into the custody of two beings who can ensure you behave."

"And who is that?" Chrysalis asked disdainfully.

"Chryssy," a female voice said.

"Tirek," another called out. Tirek and Chrysalis felt their blood go cold.

A female centaur with light red skin and curlers in her grey hair stormed into the room. She was followed by a giant moth-like creature, whose body was a light-green with white lines running across the body and wings. Both of them looked

"Mom," Tirek said fearfully.

"Mother," Chrysalis said with a nervous smile, "how are-,"

"Don't say another word," Tirek's mother said. "I clean and cook for you, and one day-,"

"And this is how you repay our love," Chrysalis' mother said. "By being mean to all these nice ponies?"

"But mom-," Tirek began, only for his mother to yank him on the ear, and drag him out of the room.

"Your going to be in such trouble," Tirek's mom said, "and I'll make sure your father knows what you did."

"No," Tirek began in a panicked tone, begging screaming about how he'll be a good centaur from now on as he yanked through the door.

"Mother," Chrysalis began only for her mother to fly into her face. Chrysalis felt her mouth close at

"I gave you a hive," Chrysalis' mother said, "and I thought you'd be a good queen. But Thorax told me how mean you were to your subjects."

"I-,"

"We'll talk about your punishment at home," the moth-like creature said, gesturing to door, and flying through it. Chrysalis trotted out with a fearful frown. She stopped to glare at Tempest.

"You're a monster!" Chrysalis growled.

"I appreciate the kind words," Tempest said with a sneer. "If you think I'm a monster, it means your learning." Chrysalis heard her mother call her again, and let out one last pout before leaving.

"I think you were a little harsh," Fluttershy said, flying into the room.

"Sometimes you have to be harsh," Tempest said remorselessly, "or they'll never learn."

Comments ( 8 )
Ri2

So where's Tempest's mom?

10361106

Hmm...

I never considered her family.

Perhaps that can be in another story.

Tirek's mom is one of Scorpan's species.

Given chrysalis is origins I don’t think she had a mother.

"Your going to be in such trouble," Tirek's mom said, "and I'll make sure your father knows what you did."

*You're

"I appreciate the kind words," Tempest said with a sneer. "If you think I'm a monster, it means your learning." Chrysalis heard her mother call her again, and let out one last pout before leaving.

*you're

10629959
Tirek's mom wait to your father gets home

https://youtu.be/wuqmnrzM6jc

10139227
For the missing parental figures, do you find it interesting how in general, MLP never really brings up the parents or family lives as part of a lot of the redeemed villains' backstories?

The only antagonists on MLP that have their family involved in their backstory (at least on screen) being Diamond Tiara, Gilda, and the Changelings.

Sunset's family is never outright shown or mention at any point (to the point where it's popular to theorize that she's an orphan that sees Celestia as her mother figure).

Discord pretty much has no family, with his backstory for his chaotic behavior being "if you don't act chaotic, you'll die" which Disordant Harmony revealed.

Starlight's dad is a pretty nice guy so they definitely debunked the idea of Starlight having a terrible family as part of her backstory for sure with her.

Even the less prominent redeemed villains like Trixie, Garble, Babs Seed, Ahuizotl, Dr Caballeron, Stygian, Chancellor Neighsay, Tempest Shadow, Gloriosa Daisy, Juniper Montage, Wallflower Blush, Vignette Valencia, and Post-Crush don't have "terrible family and home life" as part of their redeemed villain backstories.

Do you find that kinda interesting in a sense?

Login or register to comment