• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 9,111 Views, 4,088 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 4 - TDR



New gods, spiky vines, singing fish, ghost dogs, theatrical mishaps, and a new enemy seeking to destroy everything, The Sparkle siblings will have their hooves, paws, and claws full this season.

  • ...
28
 4,088
 9,111

PreviousChapters Next
Hearths Warming Interlude.

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 4
By TDR


[The North Pole, Some years ago]



The massive long bearded Reindeer known as Santa hooves frowned as he looked out over the formerly snowy landscape.

The landscape was now mostly slush and char, and he was quite certain the glacier out at sea in the distance was on fire.

His work shop was oddly fine, though a number of the outbuildings were flattened. The ones that were not however were packed to the roof with all his helpers who were cowering and doing their best to not be seen.

Laying on the ground in front of his work shop was a big green yeti.

The Grinch had caused a good bit of problems for him this year and whatever magic the green creature had found had delayed Santa Hooves deliveries considerably. The god of Reindeer would have to have a word with White in order to get everything done in time this year.

His attention soon turned to the source of his exasperation.

A little purple unicorn filly, a even smaller purple dragonling, and a navy blue canine creature of some kind.

All three of them were sitting there smiling up at him. the fangs on two of them were a bit unnerving.

Santa Hooves sighed looking back over at the Grinch who was whimpering , and likely in need of serious medical attention, then over at his workers who were cowering from the trio.

"If i agree to keep you on the nice list. Will you three promise to never save Hearths Warming again?" Santa hooves asked with a soft growl.

The trio considered before going into a huddle and quickly discussing it in hushed whispers.

Santa Hooves winced as another outbuilding collapsed.

"Alright." Twilight said finally.

[Many years later]

"CUTIEMARK CRUSADERS HEARTS WARMING RESCUEING YAY!!!!!" Three fillies screamed out as Santa Hooves rubbed his temples at the shout.

The entire north pole was somehow on fire this time, and all his elk had decided the best place to hide from this lot was in a bunker two miles below the workshop, which was now rubble, though this time all the outbuildings had survived.

This time it had been the Snow Miser, that had tried something and these three had come to deal with him.

When this trio had arrived he had also received a note from another trio he had once met.

'Dear Santa Whooves.

We heard Hearth's Warming needed saving again.
However we did agree to not save it again.
As such we have sent some stand ins to save Hearths warming in our stead.

Best Wishes,
Twilight Sparkle
Rahs Sparkle
Spike Sparkle.

Santa Hooves let out a sigh as another explosion rocked his workshop.

"By the Stars....." The giant Reindeer muttered.

PreviousChapters Next