• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 9,101 Views, 4,088 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 4 - TDR



New gods, spiky vines, singing fish, ghost dogs, theatrical mishaps, and a new enemy seeking to destroy everything, The Sparkle siblings will have their hooves, paws, and claws full this season.

  • ...
28
 4,088
 9,101

PreviousChapters Next
Indonesian damsel manifestation, part 4

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 4
By TDR

Indonesian damsel manifestation,
part 4

[ Crystal Empire]

“So what you're saying is this entire Adaptus Alicornius faction is all alicorns?” a crystal pony asked looking at a collection of miniatures on the table before him.

“Yep. Though they are all artificially created from normal ponies. Then there's the Guard which is just a large collection of normal pony soldiers from all three tribes, the Daughters of Battle, which in truth I think was just some guys love of space nuns.” Spike explained to the crowd gathered around the table. “Then we have the Elk'dar, and Dark Ek'dar, which is pretty much just space Elks and dark space elks. Then there's the Mau, which are really tech obsessed Abyssians and the like with no melee skill what so ever, the orks...”

“Which is speciest.” a large boar snorted.

“Hey at least you guys got a race that's fun to play, dragons are reduced to a enslaved race stuck working for robot ponies.” Spike snapped pointing at a set of miniatures each time he spoke about the faction. “There's chaos, which Discord has threatened to sue over which is just the bad guys of the ponies. Then there's the Tyra-sprites, Emperial Knights, which are ponies in giant robots, and finally the Adeptus- marecanus, which are mostly robot ponies.”

“Neat.” One of the other's gathered around the table stated. “So what do you play?”

“One of the Adaptus Alicornus groups called the Salamanders.” Spike offered.

“VULKAN LIVES!!!” a number of the other con goers shouted from around the room before stomping the floor twice to the confusion of every one else.

“Yer stars damned right.” Spike grinned.

[Canterlot]

Rahs padded along following after the beige pony showing him to the reserved room. This place was a bit weird, he had seen it a few times in passing but never gone in.

The building was set up sort of like a conference hall, with multiple rooms and offices that could be rented out, but it also had other rooms, like racquetball courts, banquet chambers, and even a full sized music hall.

In the winding mass of hallways however he was led to a smaller selection of rooms, ones composed of smallish kitchens and dining areas. Once the pony had him where he was supposed to be the stallion trotted off leaving Rahs to knock on the door.

A moment later the door opened revealing the black furred, chest of Jynx, barely hidden behind a size or three too small bright blue apron that matched her eyes. Well as much as he could recall any way the pony sized door only opened to about her chest level which was just about Rahs' eye level. He had forgotten she was so tall.

“Stupid pony door.” Jynx muttered. “ Come in.”

She stepped back from the door and he moved in having to flatten his ears and dip his head a little to get through. It had been a bit since he had really noticed having to duck to get into a room, most of the doors in the castle and Ponyville had been built taller over the numerous Tuesday repairs.

A glance over to Jynx did little to help the fact the apron she wore was far too small as it barely reached her mid thighs.

Rahs blinked tearing his gaze up to where Jynx's face was.

“Ah. You are early. It took me some time to figure out how to work some of these things.” Jynx offered stepping back and gesturing for him to have a seat at the table at the edge of the kitchen. She closed the door and move back over to the kitchen area stirring something in a pot.

The room smelled wonderful, whatever she was cooking had Rahs' full attention as he made his way over to take a seat.

Looking around the room there didn't seem to be much too it. A small dining area with a table that would seat six ponies, or four of Jynx and his size. The rest of the room was taken up by a large kitchen , that currently had a number of things cooking across most of it. What surprised him is that it was just Jynx here making the food.

“You seem surprised. I take you did not know I could cook.” Jynx asked as she glanced over at him.

Rahs shook his head lightly.

“My mother taught me. When I was was growing up and my father ruled a female only had three jobs, care for the young, cook, and be bred to make more young. So my mother taught me to cook. Before I was old enough to be bred however my father was killed. During all the fighting that happened after for the position of alpha, I decided I had had enough and fought my way to the top.” Jynx explained as she worked. “I refused those who sought to claim me, often fighting them after the rejection. I was forced to become the strongest because no one would listen otherwise save for those few who recalled my father favorably or those who liked the change.“

She paused to stir something here sparing a glance behind her as if looking at her tail and how she lost the club on the end most diamond dogs had before she continued.

“Meeting lady Rarity helped with that. An outside contact with the ponies who had stopped the last war caused a number of dogs to change their minds on what they wanted to do. Not that those dogs ideas had been very complex, the average dog is not that bright.” Jynx snorted. “But that contact managed to bring you to my attention.”

Rahs' ears perked up as he watched her work.

“Simply put you caught my interest then, at first simply for your species, then for how you carried yourself and what you did. Even knowing better, I still cannot help be attracted to strength, even if I am stronger than you.” Jynx smirked and Rahs chuckled not even going to try and argue with a bitch who could and had tied him up like a pretzel. “But you were also raised by ponies and had no idea how things worked in the pack. A perfect strong mate who would not try to take over. Then you were pup napped and things had to be rethought out.”

Rahs frowned a little as Jynx pulled two rather large steaks out of a bowl with some sort of seasoning or something in it, padding both dry before she dropped them on a cast iron skillet.

“The traditional way of a female getting a mate is to simply go up and take them while fighting off any others that wished the same mate. That is not something I was willing to try after the visit from Princess Luna, so I had Lady Rarity try and teach me the best way to... court you.” Jynx waved a paw in the air with a huff. “That went as well as expected when the other two showed up. Although some of her tips have been useful.”

Jynx moved to get something off the closest counter and it was at this point that Rahs noticed the well muscled black furred bitch was ONLY wearing the apron, and despite her white hair being long it was braided and kept high off her very firm rear. A rear her tail did very little to cover as it wagged slowly.

Rahs nearly choked on the air.

Jynx glanced back barely hiding her smirk. “Are you alright?”

Rahs turned his head trying not to stare, but greatly wishing he could get away with a few pictures.

“Hmm? Ahh my manner of dress? I did not wish to ruin the dress Lady Rarity provided while cooking.” Jynx explained with a sly grin as she continued cooking doing her best to make sure he got an eyeful every chance she could get away with.

“In the end while my goal is still to simply have your pups. I am also quite for the idea of keeping you as my mate. And as you were raised by ponies with pony rules, I shall play by those rules despite my desire to present and get you to mount me.” Jynx offered.

Rahs' eyes had gotten larger the longer she spoke and his ears had started to droop. Jynx was also quite sure he was some how bright red through his fur.

Lady Rarity was correct. This was fun.

Author's Note:

it was high time i earned my self inflicted Lewd Tag

PreviousChapters Next