• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 9,105 Views, 4,088 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 4 - TDR



New gods, spiky vines, singing fish, ghost dogs, theatrical mishaps, and a new enemy seeking to destroy everything, The Sparkle siblings will have their hooves, paws, and claws full this season.

  • ...
28
 4,088
 9,105

PreviousChapters Next
BASS!, Part Two

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season4
By TDR

BASS!,
Part Two

[Ponyville]

“And of course, as things tend to do in Ponyville, things got worse.” Discord announced before cackling.” I love this place!”

[Sweet Apple Acres]

The door slammed open, hooves scraped on the floor, and then the door slammed shut again.

“Activate Sparkle protocol!” Applebloom bellowed.

A low hum filled the air as Twilight's voice sounded from some where in the farm house.

“Sparkle Protocol activated. Farmhouse is on lock down.”

“ What in tarnation?” Granny demanded.

“Twilight warded the farm house after everything that's gone on. She has it on voice command and sealed so Applejack doesn't accidentally eat it.” Spike explained from the kitchen table.” Not quite as good as Golden Oaks, but you could probably have another chunk of the Crystal Palace fall on it and it wouldn't so much as scuff a shingle.”

“All that and she still can't sound proof Big Mac's room properly....” Granny muttered as Applebloom ran into the room.

“Fluttershy's a vampire I saw her hiss an bite sunset and her eyes was all red and glowy and her wings was all bat like insteada feathers and ah panicked and threw tha flash bang ah had made up and ran back here.”Applebloom ranted.

“A vampire?” Sweetie gasped.
“What, bat wings, like a Thestril?” Scootaloo asked.
“When did Zecora teach you to make flash bangs?” Spike questioned.” Cause that was a big boom for a flash bang.”

“Wait a tick what happened tah Sunset?” Granny demanded.

“I dunno, but Fluttershy was biting her pretty hard and her eyes and horn were glowing and Fluttershy was staring at her and it was weird and ah dun want no part of that vampire blood sucking leech nonsense.” Applebloom rambled.

“Ehh....Well, should all be fine then.” Granny nodded settling back into her rocker.

“What? Hows vampires gonna be fine?” Applebloom panted.

“It's Tuesday.” Sweetiebelle offered.

“Oh.” Applebloom calmed down quickly at that.

“Hey since Sunset's a leech now can I have her pieces of pizza?” Scootaloo asked.

“No, seriously, who taught you to make flash bangs?” Spike questioned. “Was it Trixie? I bet it was Trixie.”

[ Ponyville]

“RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!” Screamed a mare before she was tackled by another pony with fangs bared.

A crowd stampeded, rushing around and screaming as dozens of fanged individuals ran around biting other ponies, those ponies then got up and started biting others. In the middle of it all a wide eyed bat winged Sunset shimmer flew around screaming in high pitched cries with a yellow bat winged pegasus doing the same.

Ponies fell quickly, joining the growing vampire army.

“EEEEEEEK!” Screamed Carrot Top , lashing out with a hoof and belting Caramel in the face, sending him tumbling away to crash into a wall.

“Carrot are you okay?” Cheerilee questioned rushing over.

“ Caramel just rushed up and was trying to make out with me or something!” Carrot pointed as Berry Punch trotted over to the out cold pony.” He was nipping at my neck!”

“He's probably a vampire, it seems somethings gone crazy again, of course it's while Twilight is out of town.” Cheerilee sighed wondering if she still had that snow bunny outfit at home, and if she could get it and get dressed quick enough to still be able to go out and fight these vampires.

“Oh no... I hit him so hard and he was under supernatural control, I'm so sorry Caramel...”Carrot gasped.

“Nah, he's not a vampire. Just stupid.” Berry punch offered, opening Carrot's mouth to see a lack of fangs.

“Well, I retract my apology then.” Carrot huffed.

“Maybe stockings?” Cheerilee muttered to herself.

Comet Trail stepped out of the Guard office to look around at the panic in the streets. The thesril nox-cal sighed fanning his wings out a little he watched a large number of ponies running around screaming.

Before he could ask one of them what was going on, a stallion pointed at him.” AHHHHH, A VAMPIRE!”

The screaming pony then galloped off with a large number of others following suit, running away from the guard.

“HEY, that's speciest!” Comet Trail protested with a growl.

The Thestril huffed in annoyance.

“Forget this, you jerks can deal with this yourselves.” The nox cal grumbled, and slammed the door behind him as he went back into the guard post to sulk.

“Shy calm down now. It's me you know me.... maybe we can get some cup cakes or something.” Pinkie Pie tries to placate before flutter bat leaps on her biting at her neck.

“GAH girl, buy me dinner first!” Pinkie yelps as she's tackled.

A pair of mares scream out as a brown colt with large fangs approached them in the ally.

“By Celestia, the Horror.” A mare cried out.

“Who are you?” The other mare questioned whimpering at the looming figure.

“I am , the Crimson fucker!” The figured cackled.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!”

“Ó basszus....” The colt muttered in hungarian.

“You had better not have said what I think you just said young colt!” snapped a cream colored mare with a baby bottle and heart on her flank.

The mare stormed up grabbing the brown colt by the ear and dragging him off kicking and screaming.

“MOOOOM!!!”

“Don't you mom me, where did you learn that sort of language.”the mare huffed.

“From you, I learned it from watching you!”

“Don't even try that PSA nonsense on me buster, I don't use Griffon expletives!”

The two mares blinked as the pair left, before scampering to their hooves and running off.

[ In front of Barnyard Bargains]

“Oh by the stars look Rose!” Lily shouted pointing at the window of the shop.

“What? OH NO!” Rose shouted turning to look.

“AHH!” Daisy shrieked her eyes widening.

The trio of them stared through the window into the store to a large mirror on display in the front window. A mirror that showed everything around them, but did not show their reflections.

“We must have turned!” Lily shouted. “We're vampires now!”

“Oh no, the horror!!! The Horror!!” Rose cried out.

“What will Lodestone think?” Daisy whined.

The three of them paused at that, then turned to look at each other.

“Sooo, True Blood or Ann Rice?” Rose offered.

“Ann Rice.” Daisy and Lily stated.

The trio took off like a shot giggling like mad.

Filthy Rich and one of the cashiers of the store watched them run off, before Mr. Rich sighed.

“Go ahead and put the trick mirrors back in storage until Nightmare Night. “ Filthy Rich sighed.” I guess we can't sell them out of season.”

“What the heck are you doing!? That is not how a vampire is supposed to act!” the mare screamed pointing a hoof at some one.

“Could you calm down.” the mare with her sighed.

“I will not calm down, they are disgracing the name of vampires with this crap! That's the wind pipe you moron!! Not the vein!!”

“Vinyl please.” Octavia sighed.

“Stop trying to rip open an artery you idiot, I bet you shove your whole face in a bowl of soup to eat it don't you?”

“Stars this is just like the virgin argument.” Octavia sighed.

“And all I'm saying Tavi is that blood drinking is a meal, just like eating a sandwich, and don't you think you would enjoy that sandwich even more if someone didn't stick their dick in it!?” Vinyl demanded.

“Vinyl......”

“HEY YOU, yeah you with the stupid hair, no the other one with stupid hair! I'm gonna come down there and shove my hoof so far up your ass I can work your mouth like a puppet so you can learn how to feed properly.”

Octavia sighed rubbing her temples.

“Oh no, that bucker's sparkling. DID YOU ROLL IN THE GLITTER ISLE!?!” Vinyl shouted. “ THAT'S IT, I'M GETTING LINCON.”

“Vinyl you are not going to attack any one with that ax of yours.” Octavia huffed.

“Please, I'm doing them a favor and killing them now before Twilight comes back and sees him acting like a vampire from that book she's named after.”

“Fair enough, your way would be less painful in the long run.” Octavia admitted.

Rarity opened the door, looking out of her shop at all the ponies running around, biting at necks, and screaming about blood and the like.

Sombra leaned around the door frame looking outside himself, one eyebrow raised at the mayhem.

“Pfft. Vampires are so last season.” Rarity huffed and closed the door again.

“Bees, you are not a vampire.” Thorax stated with the air of long suffering.

“But I got bit, and I've got fangs.” Bees pointed out opening his mouth to show off the impressive fangs.

“Bees, you were born with those.” Thorax sighed.

“Oh no, it's worse than I thought!” Bees gasped.”I've been a vampire so long and I've never had blood, I MUST FEED!”

“Bees, if you bite me I am getting my frying pan.” Thorax warned.

“But I must feeeeeeeeeeeeeeed” Bees whined.

“Then drink some Clamato juice.” Thorax snapped.

“OOOh good idea.”Bees agreed and scampered off.

“Saturnia cannot get back here fast enough from visiting her parents.” Thorax grumbled.

Rahs and Applejack stepped out of the movie theater to the sound of chaos and mayhem erupting in the streets of Ponyville.

“Of course.” Applejack sighed.” This is why we can't have nice things.”

“Woof?” Rahs asked.

“Nah I dun even wanna know. Let's just git going afore we get dragged into something.” Applejack suggested.

“RAAAAAAGH!!” Sunset roared leaping out of the bushes and tackled Rahs biting his neck

“YIPE!” Rahs yiped.

“What tha buck Sunset!?” Applejack demanded.

[Hoofington.]

[Yes Spike, it is a real town.]

Big Mac sat back a little on the blanket, watching the fireworks launch into the air from his position on the top of a small rise at the edge of town.

Hoofington held winter wrap up festivals every year to draw in tourists to help them clean up as they had such a small population. The event worked rather well, and because they managed to get the date locked in with the Princess they were the only town allowed to hold such a festival in this district of Equestria.

Much to Mayor Mare's annoyance.

He and Twilight had set up here with a small heating spell to be alone, warm, and wrapped under the same blanket to watch the fireworks after the end of all the games that the town put together to help clear out their snow. Ponyville's winter wrap up would be in a week, so there was time to come out here.

He felt Twilight shift against him, craning up to kiss along his shoulder and nuzzle along his neck with a kiss and some nipping.

“Ow.” Big Mac protested at the sudden harder bite.

[ Sweet Apple Acres]

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!” Sweetiebelle screamed.

“Cripes buy me dinner first.” Scootaloo grumbled as Spike struck.

[ Crystal Empire]

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!”Cadence screamed from the bedroom.

“Hey!” Chrysalis shouted back from the main room of the royal quarters. “Make me come in there!”

“Seriously mom?” Saturnia growled.

“What? Can't stand that your mommy has a more active sex life than you?” Chrysalis grinned.

“Stars.” Saturnia growled burying her face in her hooves.

Author's Note:

Special nods to Jackxter's Team Spooky ref in here.
Also
Cheerilee's thoughts on clothing are borrowed from

Rune Soldier Dan

's Principle Celestia fights the undead Series

And now then. MORE TWILIGHT GETS a PUPPY ART WORK.

You can find all the new images here on Imgur

Also I have a new set of images ready to go as donations on KoFI for every level matched i will commission a new image as listed. You can find the images on Kofi too.

You can donate HERE

PreviousChapters Next