• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 9,101 Views, 4,088 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 4 - TDR



New gods, spiky vines, singing fish, ghost dogs, theatrical mishaps, and a new enemy seeking to destroy everything, The Sparkle siblings will have their hooves, paws, and claws full this season.

  • ...
28
 4,088
 9,101

PreviousChapters Next
Indonesian damsel manifestation, part 3

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 4
By TDR

Indonesian damsel manifestation,
part 3

[Crystal Empire]

“How did you even get arrested?” Twilight fussed.

“Tha better question is, how did you manage to leave me in there all night?” Applejack growled her ears flat to her head.

“Sorry, I got back from hanging out with Moon Dancer late and the girls were already asleep as were Spike and Firefly. I thought you went out for some air or something and I went to bed pretty quick.” Twilight protested.

“Well, at least that crap is over.” Applejack grumbled.

“Sorta.” Twilight frowned.

“What do yah mean sorta?” Applejack questioned turning to narrow her eyes at Twilight.

“Weeeeeell, turns out my word doesn't carry as much weight as my brothers due to no one seeing me beat Sombra, or really do anything but blow up the top of the palace. I'm still considered a hero but... well. Spike and Shining have the most popularity. Heck even Rahs has gotten more popular here as a 'heroic moon dog.' “Twilight offered. “I'm not even sure where Shining is right now. If I could find him I could get a full on royal pardon.”

[At the con]

“Oooooh, look at that , and that, and that, and that, and that.......” Shining Armor cheered, bouncing around the room looking at all the gaming exhibits.

The Emperor of the Crystal Empire had on a costume to help hide him, though he got a number of stares due to the detail he put into the mind flayer costume he wore.

Cadence had opted to simply dress as the princess from that one turtle stomping game on the Neightendo. Clearly she had taste with her pink design, thus far she hadn't been recognized or paid much attention to. Seems not every one was a fan of her however.

“And I married him.” Cadence sighed, before she glanced to Chrysalis.

The Changeling Queen was in the form of a cream furred tall blonde maned mare in a skin tight blue suit with some red design on the back. She was currently striking a number of sexy poses to the fan colts with cameras around her, feeding on the lust for that zero tux thingy she was dressed as or whatever. Cadence did have to admit she looked good though.

Cadence sighed regardless. “ Nerds.... both of them.....”

“I managed to get you out, but it's a pretty safe bet you're going to be followed all day. And if you transform again they might just lock you up again.”Twilight explained

“Really?”Applejack questioned with a glare.

“Fraid so.” Twilight sighed with a shrug.

“Right. Ah'm headed back to the hotel, yer on crusader duty then.” Applejack huffed.

“What, wait I had other stuff to do...”Twilight protested as Applejack trotted off whipping her tail.

“Twilight, ah've been here three times since ah had this curse and each time yah told me yah were gonna talk to yer brother about letting everyone know ah was good, and there wasn't any reason to panic. And yet here it is mai fourth time here and, AH SPENT THA NIGHT IN JAIL!” Applejack snapped. “Yah clearly ain't done it, and ah ain't gonna risk going back again fer something not my fault. Ah'm going to that hotel, yer on Crusader duty. They didn't burn anything down yesterday being alone, so today's got a higher chance. Better git going afore tha fire starts.”

Twilight flinched and looked back at the currently unexploded convention hall, then to the mare walking off with three, not so subtle, guards following her.

“Well crap.” Twilight sighed.

[Ponyville mid afternoon.]

Rahs Sparkle yawned as he closed the library door behind him. The sign was flipped to closed, the wards set, the pets informed exactly what might happen if they made a mess, and off he went.

Padding through Ponyville towards the train station he stifled a small yawn. He didn't think he slept well at all due to his nerves. How did any one get by on only 12 hours sleep any way, the only pony in this town that came close was Rainbow Dash.

Speaking of Dash.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!” The cyan mare screamed before plowing into the roof of a house.

Yeah, that was about right. Something felt off about the town today however. The shouting was a clue, though by the same token not really, this was Ponyville after all. Though it was a Monday not a Tuesday. Something smelled really good to, though he hesitated to seek the source as he had to meet Jynx for dinner.

“Rahs Darling, there you are!” Rarity called making Rahs groan a little.”Oh lovely you're wearing that ensable I set up for you, perfect. I take you are on your way out to your date, hmmm?”

“Woof.” Rahs said flatly trying not to get drawn into a conversation, his train to Canterlot was leaving shortly.

“Wonderful.” Rarity stated before starting to offer advice and suggestions.

Rahs rolled his eyes as he headed towards the station. Was the north side of town always this gaudy? Gold and gems seemed every where. Did he miss a holiday that needed this sort of decoration? Ehh whatever.

“... now I do hope you have the address and the time, it took a good bit of effort on my part getting this set up, Canterlot is still rather problematic about diamond dogs.. well I'm sure you know that...”

Was that a crystal tree? When did that get planted, evidently recently due to how the birds seemed to be freaking out over it.

“... but any way darling, please do keep in mind that while I have done my best, Jynx is from a differing culture and she is trying very hard regardless. So do try to be tolerant.” Rarity continued.

Rahs sniffed the air, his ears perking.

“Bark?”

“What? Oh why thank you, I did try a new perfume, my last one simply didn't have the … glamour and impact that I wished. So I changed it.” Rarity offered with a slight if menacing chuckle. “But any way darling do keep in mind what I said and try and enjoy yourself, feel free to give me all the juicy details later as well, ta ta.”

Rahs blinked looking back at her as he caught the flare of magic. He had a brief glimpse of a dark form before it vanished in a flash of teleportation.

When did Rarity learn to teleport? Wait was that town hall? Why was it crystal? Why were all the trees sapphire and gold... was that a garden party in front of Sugar Cube Corner, what?

Rahs blinked turning to take a step back into town and figure out what was going on when the train whistle blew behind him.

“All aboard!” The conductor yelled.

He paused glancing at the town then at the train and after a moment of thought he shrugged and turned to board the train. Whatever this was would keep until either he or Twilight got back. He had a date to get to, and it wouldn't be fair if he was on time to the others but not this one.

PreviousChapters Next