• Published 20th Jun 2019
  • 1,118 Views, 66 Comments

The Chains of War - L Drkheart



A foreign prisoner and a young general, enemies united by a forbidden power. To win an endless war, Twilight Sparkle will make a pact that will change fate but will the changes be what she wishes?

Comments ( 9 )

the logical choice would be fluttershy or zecora, but the illogical choice is an oc.

10109132
It's not an OC that I can say haha.

I have to say I really like this story. I read it all in one sitting and can't wait to see more. I LOVE the Spike x Twilight relationship here. I think honestly that is the best relationship in all the series. And this is from a big Sparity fan. They just fit so well together and that really shows here in this story.

10110391
Well first I wanted to say thanks. The relationship between them was something a bit challenging for me seeing their background but at the same time being able to literally feel the emotions of each other and kind of being stuck together it just made sense to me that they would become friends fast. I mean you're not going to hate someone and just keep that feeling while you're traveling for days or weeks with them. I went with Twilight being more open to making a partnership and maybe a friendship but her determination on their goal is keeping her from really becoming a true friend at least at the moment. Spike is a dragon and we've seen that they don't believe in friends so everything he feels is something new to him.

In the series I do enjoy any kind of relationship between the two because you can accept it anyway, siblings, parent and child, friends, or something more. Enough good stories on this site show how all of them can work. There is only one problem I ever have with full on romance stories and that's if a character is put down or made a bad guy unless there is a reason. Rarity is one that sometimes gets the shaft. Well anyway thanks again and I hope the next chapter satisfies! It will be a bit more on Applejack and show the three fighting against the Guardian.

Why was Spike unable to use Twilight's magic when battling Garble? Would it be possible to bind another into the binding Spell between Spike and Twilight?

Also, would there be an update soon?

Cool fick, I really hope you are not lost and we will see the continuation of this beautiful story.:pinkiesad2:

I’d love to see this continue, I believe it could get a fair amount of recognition for the quality.

11018148
With my love and passion for writing returning, I hope to come back on my old stories soon. I still want to finish them and i think I've gotten better at least a bit heh. Thank you!

11018172
Hell yeah! Don’t push yourself to hard though.

Login or register to comment