• Published 7th Apr 2019
  • 3,780 Views, 98 Comments

The Mandalorian of Equestria - Arceaion



For most bronies going to Equestria would be a dream come, I'm not most bronies. I never asked to become Mando'ade but whether I wanted this or not that's what I am. Now what am I going to do?

  • ...
16
 98
 3,780

Carbonite Announcement

Hello Everyone, I'd like to announce that this story will be going on a temporary hiatus. The cause of this is due to the fact I have several stories that I'd like to work on more than I am and this one is taking up a lot of time that I could be using to do other stories I feel more invested in at the moment.

Right now I need to cut down on which ones I'm working on to make way for new stories that will be coming out and old stories I want to get back to doing more regular updates on. This hiatus is not permanent as I'll be returning to write this story after I finish a few of my other projects. However it may be a long time in the future.

I thank you for your understanding on this issue and hope you will at least give one of my ther stories a try.


Sincerely.
Walter D. Arceaion

Comments ( 11 )

Fine by me just when you get back make the next chapter a good one

10214914 On the latter bit of that, I can agree with that to a point, but it's never a bad idea to add more to said plot device, to give it deeper meaning and explanation. I suppose it's just the fact that I hate the Merchant having become such a bland character now, who is purely a plot device and barely a real character, at least in my mind. Apologies if I came on too harsh.

10215376 I've played SWTOR, no worries there, but I still feel like being merged with a character means the side of him that is a regular guy from Earth would still freak at least a little. Making him full Mando like what you said suggests doesn't necessarily mean merging like you stated in the story, but it means he's become that character fully, instead of a merging of both him and the character.

10215656
The reason I said merging rather than simply becoming the character entirely is because he still has all his memories from when he was human; of course he also has all his characters memories which are far stronger than his human ones but other than his memories he is completely his character. So only about .1% of him is still the human that was displaced, everything else from his personality and mental state to his body are exactly like his character.

10215754 I would recommend clarifying that somehow in that chapter, then, perhaps by showing the more human side saying, "I could feel who I was slip away, bit by itsy little strange bit, until I was but a tiny, miniscule voice in the head of someone I had created."

That's just an example, though.

I think it would be useful if the sisters learned about the Bounty Hunter Creed, if they don't know it already. Most of the rules are run on common sense.

When is he next chapter coming out ?

That sounds interesting. I will read it later ^^

i am exited and you had me at: Some words are in mando'a xD

hay its time for new chapters so update it or leave it to rot:pinkiecrazy:

11281677
The amount of time and research I had to do in each chapter of this story was beyond insane, right now I barely have time for my other stories let alone this one. I'll return to it eventually but don't expect anything to be posted for this one any time soon. It's too much work and I just don't have the time.

Login or register to comment