• Published 7th Apr 2019
  • 3,760 Views, 98 Comments

The Mandalorian of Equestria - Arceaion



For most bronies going to Equestria would be a dream come, I'm not most bronies. I never asked to become Mando'ade but whether I wanted this or not that's what I am. Now what am I going to do?

  • ...
16
 98
 3,760

Chapter 1 - Bad Days - Part 2

So where did I leave off? Oh, yeah the planet was rushing at me, so what do I mean by that? Well it means I was falling from what's called the Thermosphere, this means I was falling from anywhere to 50 to 440 miles above the planet. Now you’re probably wondering how I know this and my answer is because of the HUD in my helmet.


As Nebula fell he lay back and relaxed till he heard a voice. "Greetings, I am your Personal Assistant designed to assist you."

Nebula looked around surprised. "Who said that?" He asked confused.

"That would be me." A voice said again. "I am your Suit's AI, I was assigned to you to act as assistant so that you don't die."

"Well you’re in the wrong franchise; this is Star Wars not Halo." Nexus said with a chuckle.

The AI huffed. "I apologize for not meeting your standards; I have a message from the individual known as the Merchant if you wish to hear it."

Nebula sighed and nodded in consent as an image appeared on his visor. "Hey there stranger, if you’re seeing this then it means you got my third gift. I know that the AI function is from another franchise but even with your new skills and knowledge about those skills you're not going to last long without help. The AI has no name or anything, all settings are customizable but the main thing you need to know is that it has a full tutorial about your armor and its functions. Good luck stranger!"

As the message ended Nebula sighed. "Do you wish me to run tutorial?" The AI asked.

"Well, I got a while till I hit the planet and die so sure, what can I do?" Nebula asked.

The AI laughed and appeared before him revealing what he looked like. The AI appeared as a Hologram wearing a suit of Phase 1 ARC Trooper Clone Armor and quickly several screens appeared around him. "Welcome to the tutorial for the MK-2 Boltblaster Mandalorian Hunter Armor. This Armor is classified as Corellia and contains several modifications and advancements to the standard armor." He said as several bars appeared. "This is your shields level, ammo count and armor durability. Your Suit's shielded can deflect heat, Blaster rounds and other energy weapons; they have an increased output of 47% compared to the standard armor shields. Your Ammo count will show you the amount of rounds you have before they need to recharge, ammo recharges over time so you technically have infinite ammo but you do still need to manage them as it will take a while for your ammo to recharge."

Nebula nodded with a smile "So, basically as long as I don’t just go and spam shots for no reason I'll be fine?" He asked and the AI nods.

"Finally there is your armor durability; armor durability shows the state of the armor and the damage it has taken. Your shields will hold up to anything short of an Ion Cannon but if there is enough power behind an attack then it will penetrate your shield and damage your armor, if your armor sustains enough damage it will become useless so you must repair it when you have time." The AI said in a stern voice.

"I understand, beside I wouldn't be a Mandalorian if I didn't maintain my armor." Nebula said calmly and looked down at the planet. "I'd say I got a few more minutes before we crash so what else is there.

"The next thing to discuss is your inventory." The AI said. "Your Inventory can be accessed through any terminal or by your wrist controls. Your inventory is divided into three sections, Items, Weapons, and Armor." The AI explained as another screen appeared before the AI. "The only important things left to discuss are your skills and equipment."

Suddenly Nebula's HUD flashed red showing that he was now entering the Stratosphere. "We need to hurry."

The AI nodded. "At present the Equipment you have is basic Mandalorian Equipment. Your Helmet has a HUD that allows you access to functions on your armor and contains a rebreather that allows temporary breathing in areas with toxic or no air. On your left arm is a control panel that controls several functions to your armor, it also has a communicator and allows access to your vehicles/mounts and pets."

Nebula was surprised at this and quickly looked at the wrist controls to see a screen with several options. "This will be really useful." He said happily.

"You also have a Flamethrower on your left wrist." The AI said happily. "On your right arm you have an S-86 Carbon Freeze Ray and Dart Launcher. You currently have three types of Darts to fire from it, Explosive Darts, Corrosive Darts and Electro Darts." The AI said as Nebula looked at his Left arm. "The final piece of Equipment you have is your jetpack; the Jetpack is capable of movement and flight while also enabling you to fire Missiles. Currently you have access to three missiles; they are Fusion Missiles, Incendiary Missiles and Concussive Missiles."

Nebula Nodded. "What Skills do I have?" He asked.

The AI opened another screen. "Currently you have access to three skills.

Power Surge - Overload all systems on the suit and supercharging weapons. However it causes severe damage in the process.

Hydraulic Override - Overrides safety parameters for the hydraulic systems on the Jetpack and allowing faster movement, using this skill risks damage to the jetpack as it might explode.

Kolto Overload - Overrides the safeties on the suits Kolto injection system to dispense a high amount of Kolto. This overloads the nervous system and prevents pain but can lead to an overdose that causes damage to the nerves or even death.

I'd recommend you only use any of these skills in desperate situations or as a last resort." The AI said with caution.

Nebula nodded. "How do I activate the Jetpack?"

"Top button on the wrist controls." The AI Replied and Nebula nodded.


Quickly Nebula flipped himself to where he was right side up and pressed the bottom, the Jetpack activated and slowly he came to a stop in the air and looked around. "I need to give you a name; I'm not going to just call you AI." Nebula said as he looked around.

"As Long as it's not stupid I'll be fine with a name." The AI replied before looking at Nebula. "There is a Marker on the Map; I'm bringing it up on the HUD." The AI said as a map filled the lower half of the HUD and showed a mission marker. "That’s a Mission Marker; it shows where you need to go for a mission." The AI said.

"I know." Nebula said as he turned and shot in its direction. As they flew Nebula thought what to name the AI before he remembered a certain Clone trooper, one that he had liked as a kid and embodied the virtues of a Mandalorian. "Echo, your name will be Echo." Nebula said with a smile.


Nebula flew to the Location to see a massive Dragon attacking a settlement of Ponies. "Here we go." He muttered as he opened the Inventory Weapons Slot and pulled out a pair of blasters that made him smile. They were the first pair he had ever purchased from the Cartel Market, the Beryar's MK-3. "Now let’s kick some dragon ass." He said with a smile as he rocketed toward the massive creature. "Hold still you lizard." He muttered as he lined up the shot and fired straight at the Dragons eye and causing it to roar and turn to him. Nebula smiled and quickly dodged one of the dragon’s claws before landing and running at the dragon firing quickly at the beast. The dragon roared and charged the Mandalorian who activated his jetpack and dodged the beast before firing an Incendiary missile that shredded the side of dragon.

The Dragon roared in pain before turning opening its mouth and unleashing a torrent of flames. Nebula rocketed out of the flames quickly firing upon the lizard. "Sir, shields at 50% we can't take another hit like that!" Echo cried out in panic.

"I have to finish this fast!" Nebula grunted as he landed. The Dragon roared in anger and Nebula smiled as he fired another missile right down the dragon’s throat. The Dragon looked confused before groaning and exploding. Nebula sighed and looked around. "Echo, scan for survivors." He said and the AI nodded before activating the suits sensors. As Echo scanned Nebula stood and smiled. "And just as Mandalore the First killed a Mythosaurs when he first came to Mandalore I have killed a mother fucking dragon as I arrive on this world!" He said with pride.

"Three life signs have been confirmed in that building." Echo said and pointed to a heavily damaged house.

"Thanks Echo." Nebula said as he walked to the house and opened the door to see three ponies that made his eyes widen in shock, before him was three anthro ponies with wings and a horn. The oldest one, a mare with white fur, a red main and tail, and a cutie mark of an inkwell however what shocked him was that she had severe injuries and burns. Nebula stared at the Mare fear; her injuries were far too severe for her to live much longer. "Tahla'ada!"(1) He said in panic as he ran over to the Mare.

Author's Note:

(1) "Tahla'ada!" (Fuck)

So who do you think the mysterious mare is? I mean it's not hard to figure it out but still leave your guesses in the comments. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope to see you in the next one.

Image of the Beryar's MK-3:

This is a picture of Echo: