• Published 26th May 2019
  • 1,471 Views, 45 Comments

Fluttercord vs. Dislestia - Miner

  • ...
2
 45
 1,471

Camp Pony Ville

Pony Ville

A place where ponies once roam freely, going about their days. It is now the center for militias of various species. Flags of yellow with three pink butterflies stand proudly across the town. No pony remembers how the fighting started, but one thing was clear. The rebellion will not be defeated, not even against Princess Celestia.

Discord appears in the middle of town with no pony noticing him with a look of bewilderment. Quickly he hides behind a pile of crates before he is seen. Reaching into his fur, he pulls out a handheld periscope before lifting it overhead to look around.

Discord’s yellow eyes blink from where the top of the periscope’s lens should be, “Let’s see here. Militias of assorted ponies and creatures.” The Periscope bends to the left before going to the right, “Even some from the Everfree. And they aren’t eating anypony. I thought for sure there would be a pony burger by now. And are those Boom-Boom Sticks?!” The periscope shakes in denial, “No, I must be seeing things. Equestria doesn’t have guns.” He moves the Periscope toward a Fortress off the side of town, surrounded by dozens of non-magical base creatures and strange towers emitting energy. Discord lowers the periscope with a look of confusion as he combs his goatee. “You know. If I didn’t know better. I thought I saw a military base where Fluttershy’s house should be.” He looks again to see Henry, the bear driving off some unwanted ponies. “I did see a military base where Fluttershy’s house should be.”

He scoffs as he lowers the periscope before looking at us, “You see, this is why I can’t leave these ponies unsupervised. I was gone for only two weeks, and they started a revolution," He shakes his head before thinking out loud, "I’m not sure what those towers are, but I was supposed to appear next to Fluttershy when I arrived. And since that didn’t happen. I think that somepony has been playing with Chrysalis’s leftovers.” Knowing that things got harder. Discord pulls on his face in frustration, stretching it so it snaps back into place once he lets go. “This is the changeling hive all over again. Only this time, I don’t have any side characters to gather up the save the princesses. But the bigger question is, how do I get in there?” Looking again through the Periscope, seeking an answer, however, a strange sight beholds him.

“Gee, all I can see are a pair of big blue bloodshot beady eyes.”

Pinkie giggles from her binoculars pressed to Discord’s periscope lens, “Well, that is funny I see that same thing. Aside from the color, though. Yours are yellow.”

Panicking, Discord grabs Pinkie by the mane and pulls her into his cover, “Pinkamena Diane Pie, please don’t do that! Also, what are you doing? You are going to blow my cover.”

Discord drops her, and she lands softly on her hooves, “Looking for you, silly. You have no idea what things have been going on since you disappeared. Fluttershy and Princess Celestia…”

“Yes, I am aware of that, Pinkie.”

“You do?” She asks as a random pony starts chasing a dragon in the background with a red stick that is smoking on the end for some reason,

“Yes and I am going to have a word with them to stop this civil war,” He gestures around them as something explosives in the background, “Before somepony does something that they would regret.” The background pony and said dragon falls from the sky, smoking before two hospital ponies, one with a siren on their head, came and took them away on a stretcher, “I wonder if this is how Twilight feels each week?” Discord ponders to himself,

“Maybe, but I don’t think we are on the same subject.”

Discord pats Pinkie on the head before pulling out a scroll from her ear, “Pinkie, I am Discord. I never finished school, so don’t start going Twilight on me.” He tosses the scroll over his shoulder, hitting a random cat, “Besides, nothing makes sense with me in the first place.”

“If you say so,” Pinkie says, unconvinced,

“Furthermore, I thought that the elements weren’t getting involved with this.”

“No, just me. And some changelings that Twilight gave me.”

“Why would you need… never mind. Pinkie, I need to talk to Fluttershy. Got any ideas?”

Pinkie puts a hoof to her chin in deep thought, thinking out loud, “Well, you could just go out in the open and say, oh Fluttershy, I am here to see you at the top of your lunges. But…”

“Perfect! Why didn’t I think about that.” Discord leaves Pinkie behind in cover as she talks to nothing.

“Because that’s a really bad idea…” She could only stand there and listen to Discord doing her idea, which is quickly followed by the pain of agony screaming across Pony Ville as unknown horrors befall Discord as Pony Ville’s Militia opens fire. Sounds of explosions and battle cries shake Equestria itself. Pinkie grimaces at the deafening sounds as she ducks and covers, protecting her head, as her hiding place slowly takes the shape of Discord's outline. This went on for a full two minutes before the Militia finally ran out of ammo. Pinkie rubs her ears as they stop ringing followed by a long, drawn-out groan of despair and a weak thud to the ground. Pinkie shook her head as medics ponies came and took what was left of Discord to the hospital,

“Tried to warn him,”


Meanwhile, at the Canterlot Counterintelligence Center

A group of ponies stands in a dark room with the only light illuminating a soft blue light from a mirror with numbers and letters coming and going quickly in front of each of them, with three larger ones next to the pony in the center of the room. A notification letter pops up in one of the mirrors; the guard touches the mirror and opens the letter before it displays its information on the mirror. Once finished he turns to call his superior in the center of the room, “Princess Luna,”

“What is it, Lieutenant?”

“We just got word from Agent Sweetie Drop. Discord has been sighted in Pony Ville.”

In frustration, Princess Luna covers her eyes groaning before regaining her composure, “Out of all the places… Do we have him?”

“Negative Agent P. could not capture him before Fluttershy’s forces opened fire on him and took him into custody.”

Shocked Luna wasn’t sure how to take that information, “What? Why would they do that!”

“According to the reports, they mistook him for being your sister, and I quote, “Let him have it.” End quote,”

“Curse these ponies and their trigger-happy hooves. Can’t imagine what my sister will do if she hears about this?”

“Hears about what?” Princess Celestia says calmly behind her sister.

Luna yelp jumping straight into the air before landing on her hoofs. “Sister, we have located Discord.”

Celestia squeals in happiness, “That is wonderful News. Where is he?”

“Behind Enemy lines. The rebels have him in Pony Ville.”

Without missing a beat Princess Celestia gave her commands, “Not for long. Lieutenant, ready the troops. We march on Pony Ville.”

Concerned for her sister Princess Luna moved to stop her, “Sister, please. Pony Ville is too heavily armed. We lost too many during the last skirmish, ever since they started getting aid from the other world and found a way to weaponize Discordia’s rocks. And we could barely fend them off the last time they came to our doorstep. Dear Sister, please listen to reason. We cannot win this.”

Princess Celestia moves to talk into her sister’s ear before leaving the room with a stunned sister, “Luna, you can either help me or get out of my way. Discord will be with me by Sunrise tomorrow, and nothing will stop me.”

Ten minutes later,

“Ow.” Discord weakly says as he is bandaged from head to toe, lying on a hospital bed. Nurse Red Heart enters the room and pulls a thermometer from his lips, looking at the temperature before writing on a chart. “Give it to me straight, Doc, I can take it.”

“Well, I never have taken care of an entity of chaos before, so it is hard to say. Also, I am a nurse, not a Doctor.” She puts the thermometer down before a thought crosses her mind, “Furthermore, I thought you were immune to pain; how did this happen?”

“It for dramatic effect. I am perfectly fine.” Discord flexes his body, getting out of the bandages like they were paper.

Nurse Red Heart moves to leave the room, “Well, I will take your word for it and let her know you can have visitors.”

“And who would that be?”

“Commander Fluttershy.”

“Commander who!” However, before Red Heart could leave the room, a blur of yellow and pink enters the room wrapping itself around Discord’s chest,

“Discord!” Fluttershy says, rubbing her face into his chest as her grip increases, “I am so happy to see you!”

“Fluttershy, you are squeezing my stuffing out.”

“Sorry.” She lets go as Red Heart quickly leaves the room, “It’s just that I miss you so much. You just up and disappeared on me.” She looks up at him with puppy eyes, “I thought something terrible happened to you.”

‘Oh Fluttershy, that is not fair,’ Discord thought to himself as he tried to calm her down with head pats, “Nope, just some problems in the Chaos dimension. Nothing to worry about.”

“That’s good to hear.” She buries herself in his chest, not letting go. Discord didn’t mind at first, but it might be a little too much after ten minutes.

“Ah, Fluttershy, you can let me go now.”

“No. I will never ever let you go again.”

“That’s sweet to hear, but a guy needs his space.” He fails to push her away, causing her to hold on tighter. “Seriously though, Fluttershy, let go.”

“No, if I do that, she will take you away from me. That is right; I am most forgotten!” She takes Discord by the neck, dragging him out of the hospital and above Pony Ville onto a cloud.

“Uh, Fluttershy, why are we up here?”

“To show you how I will keep her away from you.”

“I am getting a really bad feeling about this, but who and how?”

“Why that no good colt stealing Celestia, oh course. Take a look.” She waves away some birds that are sitting on a floating box hiding it. Fluttershy moves to the box, “You see after we found some Discordia’s rocks from Chrysalis’s throne, I got to thinking. How can I stop Princess Celestia without worrying about the sun and moon once she has been taken care of?”

“Fluttershy, are you all right? Because I am getting evil villain vibes here.”

“Never been better.” She opens the box and pulls out a large bluebell that makes Discord’s jaw pop off his face. “I just knew you would like it.”

Discord quickly puts his jaw back in place, flabbergasted by what she has. “Where did you get that?! More importantly, how do you know about the Bewitching Bell?!”

“Well, you see. I figure that if any pony knows how to steal magic and give it to others. It would be Princess Celestia or have something in her archives mentioning it. So after our last attack on Canterlot, I have some of my troops go through her archives for anything important, and we found a book mentioning this wonderful bell.” She holds it proudly in front of her. “I can overthrow Celestia and become the new Princess of the Sun. And she can never bother us ever again. We can be together forever.” She says, moving closer to him with a crazy look in her eyes.

Discord could only look dumbfounded at what has become of his precious Fluttershy, ‘This is worse than what I have been told. Fluttershy is one hoof away from becoming a full-on villain. And it’s all my fault. I have to stop this.’ “Fluttershy…”

However, Discord was interrupted by a loud voice coming from Pony Ville, “Red Alert! Red Alert! Princess Celestia is at the front gate! I repeat, Princess Celestia is at the front gate! This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.”

“Hold that thought, Discord. I got a Princess to stop.”

“Wait!” she was gone with the bell, “Why doesn’t anypony listen anymore!”

Comments ( 1 )

Hope you are still making more because this is getting good. This is my idea for a evil Fluttershy that name herself Queen Chaos.

Login or register to comment