• Published 26th May 2019
  • 1,482 Views, 45 Comments

Fluttercord vs. Dislestia - Miner

  • ...
2
 45
 1,482

Old friends & lovers

"And that all we have about the whereabouts for those two criminals."

Celestia sighs at this, "So the information we got from Chrysalis didn't help out much?"

One of the ponies looks over their notes again, "It would seem that they have abandoned their hideout shortly after she had left them."

"Do we know what they were after?"

"No your highness. Chrysalis left them before they could go over their plan. Whatever it was, we aren't any closer to finding them."

"Keep up the search if some creature was able to get those three in the same room without killing each other. Then we have reasons to be worried."

"You don't think one of them was able to call them all together?"

"No. Tirak is powerful, but he is strong-headed and doesn't play well with others same goes for Chrysalis. And I don't think Cozy Glow could convince them to work together without a common goal. Some other creature must be behind this. The question is who?" Celestia looks over the notes that they got from interrogating Chrysalis, but found nothing useful. Whatever was going to happen between the three of them is a mystery that they are never going to solve. But the question remains. If they aren't at the hideout, then where did they go, and are the two remaining members still together? "That will have to do for now. Meeting adjourns." The ponies filed out the room in an orderly fashion with Celestia being the last to leave.

She was thinking about a cake when her fantasy was taken away by somepony to her left. She turns to see Discord eating her thought bubble, "What are you still doing here?"

He finishes the thought and burps, "What? Can't I hang around the castle whenever I fell like it?"

"If I said yes, would you leave me alone?"

"Nope. You are too fun to play around with."

She shakes her head smiling at him, "You never change, do you Discord?"

"I could say the same for you, your highness. Always such a stick in the mud when it comes to me have fun."

They started walking down the hallways as they continue their conversation, "Maybe because your fun endangers the sanity of the ponies nearby."

"That is why we have shrinks. And on that topic. Why do you call them shrinks?"

"Ah..."

"Did some pony had enough of another pony and shrank them down a size to talk some sense to them because I have no idea. I was stone for the last thousand years."

She takes a breath, "Are you done?"

"I haven't begun to get started, your highness."

She sighs at this. She has to amitted she missed his unusual form of thinking. And maybe that is just what she needs, "Then keep going."

"What?"

"I have a rough day, and I want you to make me laugh with your chaos magic."

Discord looks around trying to see if he was in a different dimension, but he saw nothing out of the ordinary expect for Celestia, "Am I in the right place?"

She rolls her eyes, "Discord how clearly do you want me to say it," She waves her hooves as she talks looking out a window, "I want you to turn park benches into jellos, I wanted the sidewalk to sound like chips when you step on them, and I want chocolate rain falling from the sky."

Discord suppress a smile as he tries to rationalize what is going on here. Is she giving him the green light to turn Canterlot upside-down without getting yelled at?! "Is this is a test because you aren't playing fair."

She smiles as she walks up to him, "No Discord. I am turning you lose for one day only."

Never before has Discord has felt happier than this moment. Except for becoming friends with Fluttershy. "Excuse me; I need to warm up my snapping finger." Discord snaps his claw and has a wrestling match with his hands before putting it back on and stretches, "Okay Princess, one day of chaos coming right up!"


Fluttershy has arrived at Canterlot after finding Discord note at her house that he was going to bug Celestia for the day. She knew that the two of them are trying to have a friendly relationship and that there will be problems. But what she wasn't expecting to find was chocolate rain falling from the sky, ponies eating giant sweets and baked goods, or seeing live gummy bears running around.

"Oh, dear. I hope everypony is going to be alright. He doesn't even do this much chaos magic when we have tea time. I wonder what Celestia said that made him this angry." Quickly she runs to the castle not trusting the skies. The further she goes into Canterlot, the more chaotic it is. She saw ponies running, but they were going backward instead of going forward, the road was replaced with rock candy, and guards were changing through all the colors of the rainbow.

She continues searching for Discord or even Celestia but couldn't find them. But she wasn't going to give up.


Meanwhile, the two mischiefs of chaos are in the royal gardens laughing their butts off quite literally.

Celestia front half is cathing her breath as her rear half chases discord's, "My fank isn't that big, is it?"

Discord swings from a tree and landing next to her, "I don't know I make a habit of comparing your flank to our ponies."

"Good choice," She grabs her flank and puts it back on, "I must say Discord. This has been a delightful day."

"Same here," he jumps back onto his legs, "Your ponies in this noble kingdom need to know how to have a good laugh like you do Princess."

She laughs at this as they walk in the garden before stopping in front of an old tree, "You remember this tree?"

He huffs, "This must be a trick question. Because I know that the only tree in my life that had any meaning to it died a long time ago and was found closer to Ponyville." He looks at it, and he thought he was looking at a piece of the past and look to Celestia, "Did you use time stop magic on a tree to preserve it for over a thousand years?"

"No, but I made sure that it was the same kind of tree growing here."

"That sounds like more like your style, but why?"

"Because it was where we became friends." She lied. It was more than that, but she needs to know what he thought of it.

"Why do you care so much for that memory Celestia? You didn't even like the gift I gave you."

"So you do remember."

"I remember getting an earful from you after calling you chubby." Discord lays against the tree as old memories came flashing in his. He looks to his left as Celestia sits next to him, "Whatever happened to us, Celestia?"

"I think we let our lives drive us apart and eventually, what we had faded away."

Heavily he sighs as he looks up in the sky, "As I look back. I don't like how things ended between us. But I wouldn't change it. If it means that I won't have the life I have now. I have more friends now than I ever did back than." There was a moment of silence before Celestia spoke up.

"I missed you."

He looks to her, "What?"

Celestia looks at the ground petting a small rock that was eating grass, "When you were turned to stone. I could have put you in the deepest dungeon I could find then seal you away forever. But I couldn't. A small part of me still cares for you even then. That is why I put you in the Gardens. I was hoping one day that you would come back to me."

Discord raises his hands in defense, "Hold on there. Celestia. Those are feelings from a thousand years ago. There is still no way that you could possible sti-" He stops when Celestia move on top of him pinning to the tree, "Princess?"

"Say my name."

"Huh?"

"Say my name, Discord."

Confused, he replied dumbly, "Ce... les... tia?"

"That not it."

"But-"

"Say my name," she said moving in closer to him,

Discord heart works overtime as his face blushes. What is going on here! What is she talking about? There is only one other name I ever called her by, but that can't be what she is asking for. She hates that name. Calm down Discord so what if one of the hottest mares in the world is pinning to a tree. It is not like the first time this has ever happen to you. Wait when was the last time I ever found myself in this scenario; never that when! But more importantly, why is she getting closer to ME! " "T...ia."

Celestia closes her eyes as she closes the gap between them.

Discord eyes are wide open as he squires under the effects of her kiss. Eventually, he manages to get enough brainpower in his head to snap his paw and disappear back to his Chaos dimension; taking all the chaos with him leaving Canterlot as if he was never there.

Dejected, Celestia rubs the tree where her lover was moments there earlier. A small tear came from her eye, before a presence similar to a enrage dragon could be felt behind her causing her to shiver.

"PRINCESS!" She turned to see the element of kindness, not living up to her title as she looks like she was going to kill her. "We need to talk."