• Published 26th May 2019
  • 1,469 Views, 45 Comments

Fluttercord vs. Dislestia - Miner

  • ...
2
 45
 1,469

Shots fired

Fluttershy is furious. Here she was trying to find Discord and the Princess to stop them from fighting over whatever they were fighting about. And what does she find? An old husky trying to steal her (going to be) special somepony! She is so mad she could scream! Celestia might have stolen his first kiss from her, but she is not going to let her take anything else.

What is kindness doing here? And why is she so upset? I never thought she was capable of being so. Celestia composes herself and moves to Fluttershy, "And what would that be?"

Fluttershy face is unamused as she stares down the Princess, "Discord."

Celestia has been around for thousands of years, but even she doesn't need that knowledge to know what is going on here. Kindness is jealous of her. She huffed to herself and faced her adversary, "Fluttershy. My feelings for him have nothing to do with you," She returns Kindness stare with a forced smile, "After all, you are his friend, and I was his lover."

Fluttershy also returns her with her own forced smile, "Was would be correct."

"A simple slip of the tongue. I can assure you. I am quite very well, his lover." Celestia said as some guards stop near them. They were going to ask the princess about what happened earlier but something in the back of their minds was telling them to stay away,

Fluttershy's eyes closed as she continues the conversation with her smile never fading, "Funny. He never mentions his feelings for you whenever we have tea time together alone."

Celestia follows suit, "I could say the same about you, Fluttershy. He never talks about you when he is with me alone in my castle,"

"At least I want to be with him."

The guards felt very afraid being anywhere near those two mares and quickly but silently left the gardens. Celestia is not amused, "I don't like your tone Kindness. That is your element, after all."

For some reason, you can hear the sound of cats fighting in the background, "True but that doesn't mean I shouldn't fight for what is mine."

"I do believe you are mistaken. How can you possibly fight for something that is not yours?"

"Better to fight for it than to put it away for a thousand years."

"I do not like where this conversation is going Fluttershy. Might you rephrase what you are trying to say?"

Fluttershy uses her stare on Celestia as soon as she opens her eyes, "Stay away from Discord. He is mine."

Ah, the famous stare. A very powerful tool to get creatures with lower willpower to bend to your will. Too bad it does not affect me, Celestia lends in forward, "And if I don't?"


In the chaos Dimension,

Discord House was a disaster more than usual. Everything looks like a stampede of wild Ursa Majors ran across it twenty times and sat on it for good measure. In the middle of this, Discord lies on what's left of his bed as his two best friends pop into existence next to him, "And that is why I think that we should put more bits on the side just in case of- huh?" Spike stops his lecture and notices that he was somewhere else. "What is going on here?" Big Mac shakes his head just as confused until they see the prone body of their friend hiding not so well under a pillow.

"Discord," Spike and Big Mac move next to the friend, "What is going on?"

"I don't know." Discord muffled replied,

"What do you mean you don't know?"

He lifts the pillow off his still-red face, "I mean, I don't know what to think anymore!" He then shoots up into the sky, "My mind is blown!." His head explodes before his body falls back onto the ground making feathers dance around him. Pieces of his head fall back into place backward as he turns back into his bed.

"What happened?"

Discord hits the side of his face until his head was on straight, "Guys I just found out that Princess Celestia stills loves me!"

His two friends glanced at each not sure where he was going with this, "Okay, so what is wrong with that," Spike scratches his head, "She only confest her feeling for you. It's not like you feel the same way. I mean you are trying to get with Fluttershy."

Discord starts pacing in front of them falling to pieces literally, "That's the thing guys. She didn't just confess her feelings for me; she outright kissed me. And to make matters worse I like it. I like it!" His body falls to pieces across the floor. His eyes looked at his friends, "What is wrong with me!"

Big Mac starts understanding what Discord was saying but Spike had no clue why he is so workup about, "Well getting a kiss from any pretty mare wouldn't be something bad right?"

Discord slowly puts himself back together, "Spike that is not the point. I thought that my feelings for her were no more than annoying friends, not lovers. And look at what happened. She kissed me, and I like it," He finishes by tossing his head up into the air and it lands upside down on his body, "What am I going to tell Fluttershy!?"

Big Mac coughs as Discord puts his head on right, "Well, technically Discord. You aren't any of those two's special somepony yet. You can work with this. What matters now is which one of them do you want to be special somepony with."

Discord groans as he melts onto the floor, "That's the thing Guys, I don't know anymore. I thought for sure it was going to be with Fluttershy, but I can't say that anymore," He comes off the floor and pulls out his heart from his chest to show that it was split down the middle with one side having Fluttershy Cutie Mark and the other Celestia, "My heart is torn between the two of them," He puts it back and floats in the air on his back soaking.

"This sounds like it's way out of our hands," Spike said, "We never had to deal with anything like this before. Perhaps Candance would know what to do?"

Discord gives Spike a deadpan stare, "You know that Shining Armor doesn't want me anywhere near his wife."

"Then let me go ask her," Big Mac said, "I am sure he will let me talk to her."

Discord falls onto the floor grabbing Big Mac's front hooves begging him, "Please!"


Back with the girls,

Fluttershy was confused as to why her stare wasn't working on the princess but that doesn't mean she is going to back down, "Then we are going to have problems."

Celestia shakes her head at this nonsense, "Fluttershy. I thank you for what you and your friends have done for Equestria. But this is one matter that I will not tolerate," She stomps her hoof, "Discord is my lover, and I will not let anypony get in the way of our love. Do I make myself clear?"

Normally Fluttershy doesn't like to argue with ponies however this was one of the few times that she felt like she must stand up for herself. Even if it is against Princess Celestia, "Just because you are a Princess, doesn't mean I am going to lose my special somepony to you."

"Fluttershy if one of us doesn't stop this foolish nonsense, then somepony is going to get hurt."

"I have good insurance. Besides, we are forgetting one important factor in our little quarrel."

There was a moment of silence as her words sink in. Celestia's features soften as she to realizes what kindness was referring to, "Discord."

"He is our goal. And he has a say in this matter. The way I see it. The first pony to get Discord to fall in love with them is the winner."

She nods at this, "A simple challenge for me. I have known him longer than you Fluttershy. I doubt you will win."

"True but who was it again that reformed Discord? Hum? I believe her name didn't have a "princess" in it."

"Before our war of love begins, I suggest me make rules to ensure minimal damage to the ponies around us and to ourselves."

"And to also level the playing field."

Celestia teleports them to her private study, and pulls out a scroll from a shelf and a quill from her wing, "Rule one: We don't ever go to his chaos realm or any closed room with him alone."

Not wanting Celestia to rig the war, Fluttershy also pulled a quill from her wing and wrote on the scroll, "Rule two: We will never try to force a kiss on him."

Seeing what Fluttershy is doing. Celestia also adds some more rules to her favor, "Rule three: We can't use friends to help us in any way."

"Rule four: We aren't allowed to lie to him for any reason."

"Rule five: We can't interfere with the other pony's dates with him."

"Rule six: We can't use any forms of magic or potions on him."

"Rule seven: We are forbidden to tell Discord about this love triangle."

"Rule eight: We can't give him gift worth more than ten bits a date."

"Rule nine: We can't date him two days in a row."

"And rule ten: The game is over when Discord says who his special somepony is."

"Agreed," She stamps the document, and motions for Fluttershy to sign it as well. Once done it rolls itself up and flies into the air as a golden ribbon ties it shut. They watch as the scroll glows bright gold before disappearing from the room, "We are bound to these rules until the game is over. No magic in Equestria can change a magic contract once both parties sign it."

"And what were to happen if we don't follow the rules we agreed upon?"

"The magic of the scroll will activate a curse and cause the rule breaker to suffer a very bad cold,"

"That seems like a bit much, but I wouldn't have it any other way. That way I will know if you ever think to cheat."

Celestia huffs out loud, "The games shall begin in two days. I would say, "may the best mare win," but I already know who that is."

"We will see your highness. We will see." The two mares huff at each other while looking away sticking their noses into the air.