• Published 4th Feb 2019
  • 5,194 Views, 91 Comments

Apogee's Hypersleep - Clopficsinthecomments



Apogee has dreams. Strange dreams. Tag along as the cute little filly works her way through a bevy of sexual dreams that would make Freud throw up his hands in defeat!

Comments ( 34 )

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

>*Sees cover*
Huh, the new Mortal Kombat DLC character looks pretty neat.

9440091
pfft, she cant join Mortal Combat. She isnt a mortal.

9440488
Yes! Not only are you the first to try that commenting style, you also picked up on a big sub-theme!

>Plasteel

Dune, WH40K, or Transcendence reference?

9440746
Rimworld actually! Though I am a big fan of those other series as well!

Wait, what happened to the Apogee's Instinct Blue form?!

9440804
hehe, I changed the pic to her waking up... that super power is still on db though https://derpibooru.org/1949787

9440809
Ok, just between us, every time I saw her image in the Blue form, all I could hear in my head was her powering up yells!

a series of dream sequences that would make Sigmund Freud question his sanity

This is the single greatest line I've ever read in a story's description

9441100
And SOMEbody just demonstrated the Freudian slip!

God is dead, and we have killed him, and this story and all of the others like it were the knife we plunged into his beating heart

Ah, the things I miss when I forget to check my feed...

This is going on my soon to be read and faved list.

9441459
It was a typo, I promise!

Now, I'm no psychologist, but that won't prevent me from pretending to be one at least a little.

The dreams all seem to have the themes of family and death. In all of them, Apogee ends up imagining herself dying. In four of them, she explicitly considers the possibility of being impregnated, with one that could leave it as a possibility, and of the two remaining, even if not pregnant, one does have her in a situation where she has a life inside her (even if it is her dad as a miniature pegasus).

Perhaps this all is a manifestation of her desire for a family, and fear that it will not work out due to what happened between her own parents.

9442404
Sir, you have transcended my writing.

I intended to show apogee's fears of the relationship and taboos associated with it. But I see now our description is so much more apt. Apogee's fears the deeper relationship she yearns for because she saw how devestating it was to her parents.

Brilliant analysis.

This doesnt make me gay.... Does it?

The space incest horse

9442540
Hm that's a first...
However as you don't seem to be one of the authors here I reserve the right to ignore your opinion.
I'll try and remember if I ever find myself reading any of your works.

3 hours later the royal guards show up.

9442803
*Death of the author intensifies*

So this is where it ends, huh? That's a shame. You could have easily kept this going.

I have to be out of my goddamn mind...

Reading this next. :raritycry:

10440443
It's a shame you have to write so much under time pressure. I'm certain if I had the kind of windows you have to deal with, I'd do far worse.

10443874 I just think this is really fucked up and not in-character for Delta Vee at all.

I'm guessing this last chapter was written by Cloppy. It doesn't say.

Though… maybe nightmare wasn’t the most apt descriptor. There had definitely been some parts of the tangled, confusing dream-sequence that had been… enjoyable.

Chapter 5 was pretty awesome. This story warrants an upvote for that performance alone!

A snore next to her drew her eyes to the other side of the bed. Jet lay sprawled out on his back, mouth halfway open and tongue lolling out as he snored loudly. The sheets on his side of the bed were still dry… and he was pitching quite a tent.

Apogee got a wry smile across her face.

Who said your dreams couldn’t come true?

Cute ending!

Onto the author's notes.

Hopefully you were able to suspend your disbelief long enough to have fun with the concept and enjoy at least one of wonderful authors who contributed to this last second little project.

I thought Shakespearacles acquitted himself well. Please convey to him my sincerest thanks the next time you see him on Discord. The master of dialog proved his worth once again! I'd do it myself but I'm sure he doesn't see me as a friend.

I'd love to hear which author/chapter/kink you loved the most, or just whether you liked the story or not... as always, it has been a pleasure to write for you, my beloved audience! (You debauched cretins :twilightsmile: )

Clopficsinthecomments/Chapter 5/Chapter 5. :heart: Hell, if that was a shortfic, I would have added it to favorites. You simply paced and edited that chapter perfectly. I got serious Fertile Ground nostalgia reading about her motherly care for the little plant before it grew large and starting fucking her senseless. Good feels and wicked fun all around!

I can only imagine just how insane you lovely fimfic commenters would all be as therapists with a cute pone like gee on your couch!

Oh God...

"Ahh! So you must be Miss Apogee! I'm AJA. It's a pleasure to meet you!" Oh my god she has freckles... on her ears!

"What are starting at, mister?"

Don't look at her ears. Don't look at her ears. Don't look at her ears. Don't look at her ears... FUCK! Stop looking at her ears! "I was just looking at your freckles, Apogee. I could nibble on them for days!"

Oh... Goddammit AJA!

10445430
Yep! The last was me!

Thanks again AJA for the commentary, lovely as always!

Funny you should mention Fertile Ground, as I'm nearly positive it was on my mi when I wrote the tentacle section. A great fic all around from you there!

Login or register to comment