• Published 16th Jan 2019
  • 6,035 Views, 50 Comments

Naughty Nightlife - Some Leech



Luna leads a double life, as she whiles away her lonesome nights...

  • ...
16
 50
 6,035
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 50 )

9407272
More like a Spasm Slut, but don't worry! She's lovin it! :trollestia:

9407324
Bruh, gotta avoid those horse taxes ;>_>

Her account was then banned for hosting pornography.

9407354
Helps when you've got strings to pull. I mean, she is a Princess, after all! :trollestia:

9407357
Since when does being a princess mean anything in Equestria?

There, really, is no, need, to use, so, many, commas. Just, my first, impression, so far.

The first ten messages were still shots from her stream, zoomed in to note various details of Luna’s room or coat. More alarmingly, whoever had sent them, had posted accompanying photos from her public events, pointing out minutiae regarding her bone structure, color patterns, and eyes. In short, they’d discovered her secret. Her eyes narrowed, as she typed out a reply. “What do you want?” A minute passed, as the anonymous person was hammering out a response, until finally, a single line appeared on her screen.

With the apparent attention to detail there's only one pony that comes to mind. Twilight Sparkle. A good sequel is she blackmails Luna into never doing that again because Twilight wants her all to herself.

“1222 Apple Crisp Lane, 12:00am. Be there, or the world learns your secret in seven hours.”

Of course, with the address name it might be a member of the Apple family. Lol

9407576
Or is it?!?

What dastardly horse could be behind these shenanigans?!? :trollestia:

9407580
Tune in next week on....... My ... Little....Pony.

Wouldn't some kind of illusion spell have been more effective?
Not that I'm arguing with the results.:trixieshiftright:

Will we finally discover who took over Chrysalis's plan? Or will the mystery only go further?

9407975
It could, but from what we've seen, magic takes concentration to use. That means that Luna would always have to keep part of her focus on the spell. So either she would have to constantly hold back, or risk accidentally dropping the spell either when she got too involved in a game or when she played with herself (possibly making it so she could never quite reach orgasm).

9407986
Perhaps an enchanted amulet of sorts?

9408196
ALL WOMEN ARE QUEENS!!! :rainbowwild:

I thought it was okay honestly. Far from what I consider your best but the concept was kinda interesting at least. Prose was clean enough too but nothing really stood out to me.

my god... IT MAKES SENSE!!!

Oof. Got too into Luna my dear. Another nice installment in this little sexy series of stories with a layer of conspiracy. Of course Luna would take the camgirl route in this universe. If she weren't so aggressive when it came to games she coulda fit the healslut trope marvelously. Maybe that's Flutters instead :yay:

Also...

Settling upon Duration, a popular third person battle royale style shooter

*Sigh* God dammit man. God dammit.

9410725
If I didn't get someone at Spasm, I sure as shit did at Duration! :trollestia:

But seriously, thanks m8! Glad you enjoyed it! :twilightsmile:

Took me a bit to connect the dots, but this has been a fun series. I'm looking forward to the next installment :) That said, I do hope you combine all the chapters into a single story-link for ease of reading.

9410939
Well, I do have these mini series in my library, if that helps.

I kinda approach these things like a cartoon series. Like, any of 'em can stand alone, but they're best enjoyed when read as one homogeneous group.

Honestly? I really hope it's Twilight. Or even better, Rainbow asking Twiggles for help in luring Luna :pinkiehappy:

9407580
Horse, draconques, dragon, gryphon, hippogrpyh, random sack of bread! The list is long...

9412744
Guess you'll have to stay tuned to find out!!! :trollestia:

More of this is required in my life

How did she lick the dildo if she had her mask on the whole time?

9428357
Gypsy magic
Totally didn't overlook that. I'm a "professional" author, I swear...

It is without a doubt Chrysalis. I am 100% sure on that one. It was mentioned that dildo was never used, so the person who donated the money could've donated 1000 bits only to get Luna's attention, but he donated even more to have a disgracing 4K video of her. And the donator also took a closer look at her (something that may be in changling's nature due to evolution, that may help them to transform into their target later).

Fortnite, really?

Creationists' screeching can be heard in the background

Are you making a sequel? This needs it.

9463674
Chances are pretty good that I will be, yes!

To ruin the charity system and fun for Luna.. This will be a interesting sequel

Comment posted by GuyNate2000 deleted May 17th, 2019

Loved the reference to a Luna clopfic from the past! anyone else catch it?

9428362
Same goes for licking her lips. Still loved the story though.

I wonder if Luna would like Warframe...

10029479
She strikes me more as a MOBA girl

10029483
true I agree, but I think there might be some league of legends in her as well.

Interestingly enough, we haven't seen Cadance and Shining's perspective yet... :duck:

is this series of stories dead?

11038478
Protracted hiatus

Any chance of this story to be continued?

11665746
Possibly
The last 3+ years have been an insane juggling act
COVID made my work very, very complicated - on top of that, I've basically had a never-ending string of folks wanting commissions

I still would like to write more on it, but it's hard to find the time

11665948
Well, I hope in the future you will eventually revisit it.

But until then I have enjoyed the world you have been building with chrysi and the other alicorns. Especially that really submissiv "assistant" of hers worshipping her.

Login or register to comment