• Published 9th Apr 2019
  • 7,338 Views, 728 Comments

Spike's Mates - Dante24



Pinkie and the others put their plan to get Spike's cycle under control into motion.

Comments ( 30 )

*Throwing my arms up in the air and thinks* wow. Now that is one crazy ending to this story. I can't wait for whatever you have for us next. Great story, Great use of characters, character development, plot, motivations, and great details of what is going on and a teaser of what might happen. You sir, are a great author and you deserve more that what you have. Keep up the great work and stay safe. 😄👍😄👍

Loved the end, and would LOVE, to see a small story about what will happen to “she who will not be named”, and then, based off of the end of the epilogue, another continuation of this story.

Stay safe, have fun, and remember to smile.:pinkiehappy:

Allrighty, this arc seems to have come to a nice end. With a sequel hook too.
Good job:twilightsmile::moustache:

Looks like Karma's literally caught up with them...

I am loving this series can't wait for the next one

When I thought it was over! I got pulled back again! and now I can't wait to see what's next!!!! Loving this a lot!

Can’t wait to see what comes next! Loved this series! I would also love to see more possible spike harem stories. Great work

Maybe Ember will end up joining as Spike's mate to strengthen relations between their countries?

Is there going to another sequel

no, again that micro penis is back.

  1. "Won't be for a while." the dragoness answered. "As soon he's done recovering, he as to unite all of the Dragonians, and repair the many towns that were destroyed by my uncle. So all meeting will have to be between our nations will have to be between me or my brother, Dragonius, or my other cousin, White Fang."

    You can shorten this sentence to "So all meetings between our nations will have to be with me, my brother, Dragonius, or my other cousin, White Fang."

  2. "Oh me, I'm Murphy....Murphy Law." he said emotionless. The couple looked at each other before looking back at him who then started to walk off. "We'll meet again soon."

    I'm confused over this guy's role in the series. Does he exist to bring disasters to everyone he meets, or is he just a personification of Murphy's law that looks for the next opportunity to sit & watch the world burn?

  3. "As soon as everything's all set up, I want you to send the invitations." he said. "This time, i'll humiliate that dragon once and for all and Princess Twilight Sparkle will finally be mine. Speaking of which, do you think you could transform into her for me like last time." The mare more than happy to oblige, lit up her horn and her entire body glowed for a while before the light faded away and she took the form of Twilight. In one move, Sentinel ripped off all his clothing and pounced on the mare who laughed and moaned as he thrusted into her. "Soon, Twilight......soon."

    Ugh, I don't know which is worse. Sentinel's obsessive lust for Twilight, or Ebony's ludicrously hammy demeanour?:facehoof:

I'm glad I had stuck around for this series! Can't believe this book is over, but then again it took a bit- understandably so, but yeah! I eagerly await the next book, yet I can't wait to see what you do from here.

I think Amethyst is getting the rising of the shield hero treatment

I'm still rooting for Celestia and Luna.

And still wanna see when's Twilight finally call herself a stupid hoe and nearly killed Spike many times over from every ex she banged. Not if there was any *sigh* Guess I'll wait and see how Sentinel would mentally torture her. :trixieshiftleft:

"Well now I wouldn't say that." came a voice. Both Spike and Celestia stopped when they noticed a brown emotionless stallion leaning against a building looking at them.

"Who are you?" the princess asked.

"Oh me, I'm Murphy....Murphy Law." he said emotionless. The couple looked at each other before looking back at him who then started to walk off. "We'll meet again soon."

Nice to see you again Murph, I'm getting real fed up with this pseudo romance. Now I want blood. :pinkiecrazy:

Hope for another sequel. And hope to see Sentinel's comeuppance.

Looking again I can’t help but envision the stories in thebigbadwolf01's style XD

It's a blessing that it seems Torch is the new Dragon Lord and we are probably gonna see more of Princess Ember and her cohorts in the future. Last thing we need is another figurative kick in the nads as far as Spike and Equestria's well-being is concerned. I do hope that in the next installment, we do actually see a figgt between Ember and Amethyst, and the reason for that is that Spike is gonna run into her again at some point. I do believe that will be inevitable--the chapters where Spike finally confront her and beat her is a good turning point knowing that Spike can resist her and stand up for himself but I think there is a fina closure with that and Spike accepting more of his dragon self.

Another thing that would love to see this--primarily as a ultimate F--k you to Atomsk and his crew--is that somehow Spike knocks up Amethyst and then takes the hatching she births and have it to Ember, so the baby is raised w/o that racist upbringing Atomsk and crew enforced. It would be so ironic...but I could understand that not happening.

Anyways thank you so much for another entertaining installment and I will be extremely hyped for the next one you have in store. :twilightsmile::trollestia:

11264642
This reply will likely blow up in my face, but your unwavering grudge against Twilight in this series has lasted for years, & it's getting out of hand. I'll recap what she went through over the last few instalments as I understand it:

  1. Recovery of the Heartbroken Dragon - When she first learned that Stargazer had tipped Goliath and his friends off on the fact that Amethyst was dating Spike, she was in both shock & denial & wanted to hear it from Stargazer himself. Why? Because this was a stallion that she (surprise, surprise) genuinely loved at the time. To find out that he had instigated the assault on Spike & lied about it, combined with the revelation that he had a deep-seated prejudice against her adopted little brother & wanted to use her to twist the knife against Spike during the camp, were 3 sharp knives to the heart.
  2. Summertime Beach Time - During the summer trip to Baltimare, when Spike had entered his heat cycle, Twilight vehemently objected to sending him to a brothel, not because she wanted him to herself, but rather that she believed that having sex with family and friends would be a lot easier on him than with strangers. Plus, it would involve a lot fewer women in the process.
  3. Spike's Mates - She was conflicted with what lingering feelings she had left for Stargazer, which is a fact, but I highly doubt that she wanted to go back to him like a "pitiful whore". I can't speak for other people who experienced the same thing, but finding out that the person you love was acting like a monster to one of your family members behind your back is not something you get over easily, and it's no less different here. The moment Stargazer tried to commit murder-suicide with her was the last straw & the last remnants of love she had for her ex-boyfriend were destroyed. As for Spike, she initially felt that being romantically involved with her adopted brother would be socially unacceptable. It just never occurred to her to ask about the emotional toll it would take on Spike for every mate mark he would have to remove. Towards the end of this book, she explained to Spike that she didn't want to risk meeting another stallion like Stargazer: Egoistical, selfish, prejudiced, and narcissistic. Instead, she wanted to have a healthy romance with the one who had always cared for her, was always there when she needed help, & never exploited their relationship for personal gain. Who better than Spike, the very dragon she raised since she hatched him?

Do you really think that even after Twilight learned from & acknowledged the mistakes she's made concerning Spike's health and safety, she's still an unforgivable wretch who deserves absolutely nothing from all that's happened? If so, then you haven't been paying enough attention.

I've given my best explanation above as to how that's not the case at all. If you want a better one, ask the author yourself, because it seems clear that you now can't go 1 comment without spewing hate at Twilight's portrayal in this fanfic.

11281867
Personally, I think it's a typical role...this universe by Dante-which I'm loving and still loving here in 2022- will attract your Spike haters, ones that want Draconies/Kirin kids, ones that want refreshing Ships, and ones that enforce certain things happening.

I admit, Purplefan9 is amusing me with his/her comments especially with this one and the Previous STBF--I think he/she is staying with Spike being exclusive with the Princesses, and royalty in general-Princess Ember will eventually show up. And this is going on with Proof Twilight wants Spike too. Just let him/her have their fun with the THOT comments. We can all know Twilight's keeping the mark just like Celestia and Luna. What would be interesting is if Rarity gives Spike a shot after the fiasco with Pearl...thought they have to wait until next summer where Spike can mark females again...

So when can we expect the sequel to this?

11391440
I honestly don't know. I have other stories i'm currently working on at the moment so it'll be a while.

So would Ember n that other female dragon, I think it’s Mina, be part of Spike’s harem soon?

I love Murphy Law. Wonderful character, im sure he only means good things. Good chapter

I'm gonna be honest I don't know how to feel about this story. Despite spike having sex with multiple characters I have never seen this or the series as a whole as a harem story. It's funny but It also wants to be serious at times and I can't take it seriously not because it doesn't have enough dark subject matter but because the premise feels kind of dumb. Along with the characters dumb and harmful decision making. Especially the decisions where they actively choose the short sighted option. I mean the reason they don't hook him up with random girls is beacause they would be random girls completely missing the point that it would be less harmful if he let go of girls he didn't know. The reasoning is completely absurd and never explained and they are never punished for it except a "my bad".
Besides the lackluster reasoning of the characters this story does blend comedy well with the seriousness even the villains have ok reasoning it's just the main cast that is distracting.

I actually like how the villains can be completely ridiculous and still hold some form of threat

11394297
What ever you plan will be worth the wait. For now, that was a great read

I'm still waiting for the next sequel n I want to keep reading more sex.

11637522
It's in development

11646526
You could always commission someone to make it if you want. I’d do it myself but I also don’t know anything about drawing or animating, and I don’t know what Amethyst looks like other than she’s purple.

Login or register to comment