• Published 6th Dec 2018
  • 6,240 Views, 32 Comments

A Shot of Scotch - Synesisbassist



Butterscotch is a shy stallion who minds his own business, buys his groceries in the market at full price, pays his taxes, always separates his laundry.... And is also one of the biggest cock sluts this side of Ponyville has ever seen!

  • ...
22
 32
 6,240
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Whoa, I wasn't expecting a continuation of this... Definitely gonna have to check this out tonight!

Surprise, surprise. A pleasant one too. Nice to see this continue!

HOLY HECK YES. THANK YOU.

Never in my life did I expect to see this story pop up again. Incredible.

Hey there. If you want a piece of advice from another writer, it can be quite hard to get back into any story after you have left it alone for a while. It can be that you are not inclined to write it at all. Like you mentioned, a burden. It is normal and a bit of a block. The best medicine is to force yourself through it and try to get back into the swing of things.

Best thing I can recommend you is for example a set writing time. For example, I write for about half an hour before work. It works wonders for me and I am not going out of writing shape as easily anymore as I used to.

And if you want to talk about ideas for this story, I love to converse about stuff like this! :pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment