• Published 10th Nov 2018
  • 3,261 Views, 12 Comments

Princess Twilight Meets New Friends - Lonely Fanboy48



While everyone was gone, including Human Twilight, Princess Twilight spends her Summer vacation in the Mirror World by meeting people she missed when she was away.

  • ...
12
 12
 3,261

Departing From Best New Friends

After going on the beach, making trips to Everfree Forest and Crystal Prep, and of course making tons of friends all fun always must come to an end. The sunsets over the hills with no time reminding on Twilight’s day.

She makes her way in front of the statue while all of her friends are waiting. “We’re back.” She called to which all of her friends took notice.

They didn’t make a single response when she’s about to leave soon. They learnt she was different from the Twilight they know. As of that, the only thing they can give the Princess Of Friendship is an applause to show their friendship. Twilight easily accepts it after experiencing it a number of times in Equestria.

When Wallflower stands by Juniper, everyone of Twilight’s friends are waiting for Twilight to make her final words. With the Shadowbolts being in a good mood, Timber and Gloriosa having an amazing time and Juniper and Wallflower feeling satisfied, nothing will ever go wrong during this moment.

“Everyone.” Twilight making her final speech. “I’ve ever felt so happy to have this experience from all of you. It almost made me feel disappointed that I was away for so long.”

“Don’t feel that way, It happens to us on some occasions.” Timber replied.

“And besides, it shows us how much of a princess you are.” Gloriosa added.

Twilight blushed from the complaints her friends said. “Well, I guess we are have something in common when we’re busy.”

“Well...most of us, if our lives are different.” Sugarcoat responded.

“Sometimes, that’s true.” Sour Sweet added.

“Anyway, I’m going to be leaving now, but in the future when this happens, maybe we can do the activities you’re accustomed to.” After Twilight made her final words with her best friends, all that’s left is to give her new friends a hug. The Shadowbolts give the princess a group hug. They’re lucky Twilight is going to show her students about teamwork, not to mention she’s going to mention their names.

Twilight then gets a hug from Juniper and Wallflower. While their time on the beach was fun, it got better when they showed her the Daring Do movie.

Timber and Gloriosa give their hug to Twilight. It was such an honor for them to show the princess Camp Everfree, while discussing Timber’s relationship with the other Twilight. In fact it will give the princess more interested, when she meets her counterpart in person.

Then finally, Flash gives Twilight his hug. It’s been a wacky reunion, especially with the times they need to move on but when they meet again, they’re just going to be friends. Even when Twilight won’t come back anytime soon, she will understand to know who Flash really is.

After that, Twilight wave goodbye as she goes through the portal making her way back to Equestria. As for her friends, they all head home while they text Sunset during her Rainbooms tour.

After doing another band performance, the Rainbooms are heading to their next destination. When Sunset looked at her phone, the text messages she receives made her happy. After reading all of the texts, she can’t wait to talk to the friends Twilight made about this. And when it comes to meeting Princess Twilight after the tour is over, she will see how caught up she is after the times she was gone. Hopefully in the future when there's Equestrian Magic, she might need help from her if it’s serious.

Author's Note:

Sorry that the final chapter was less then 600 words, this story was in the works since last year and I’m 11 chapters in the sequel. I was going to have Starlight and Spike have some interactions but I couldn’t find a way to make this chapter better. I just couldn’t handle the struggle anymore especially Princess Twilight’s Yacht Vacation is what I have in mind right now.

Comments ( 4 )

The Rainbooms including Human Twilight went out of town because their on tour to show off their band. Sunset talks to Princess Twilight that she going to be away for a couple weeks. She also thought of a way of her princess friend to meet more people she didn't met when she was gone. When Twilight accepts Sunset's advice, Starlight and Spike will take over her job as co principles in the School Of Friendship while Twilight enters the Mirror World and straight to the beach thanks to Sunset giving her the map.

...Where do I even begin...?
1) "The Rainbooms, including the human Twilight"
2) "because they're on tour"
3) "that she is going to be away"
4) "a way for her princess friend"
5) "more people she hadn't met before"
6) "her job as co-principals at the School"

...Basically, this entire blurb/summary needs an urgent editing and re-write to fix grammatical errors and awkward phrasing - blurbs with these two problems generally don't make stories all that enticing, since it suggests the actual story will be of similar poor quality, even if the story actually isn't.
Sometimes you can "judge a book by its cover", if the cover is noticeably flawed.

9992227
This story was resubmitted last year, I didn’t have the original description so I had to start all over again. And I’m sorry but I can’t handle this problem, it’s giving me more stress and the fact you said you can judge a book by it’s cover only makes it unappreciated to at least read the chapters.

Coulda sworn this had a cover picture...

My Little Reviews & Feedback I did your review... past years...

Login or register to comment