• Published 18th Nov 2018
  • 1,629 Views, 45 Comments

Gee, Twilight, Sick Rager! - Super Trampoline



Tempest Shadow recounts her Grand Galloping Gala experience to Sunset Shimmer over drinks.

  • ...
11
 45
 1,629

Horrible Epilogue

Tempest continued. "But get this: just as I was finally about to get a drink, the pony in front of me dropped a few pills into the punch. And then a small dragon fell from the ceiling into the bowl, splashing juice everywhere. To make matters worse, a pickup volleyball game decided it needed a new ball and it became a volleybowl game. And then when somepony punched the bowl over the net towards the ground, it fell into a booby trap and shattered against a bunch of punji sticks."

Sunset sighed. "I get it. The punch had been spiked."

Author's Note:
Comments ( 12 )

Tempest really IS a monster. And so are you.

9302753
Assuming that all the ponies are on the same plane, so no stairs, then using the Pythagorean Theorem, it would be the square root of the sum of 12 squared and 35 squared, which would result in a total length of 37 feet.

I guess when the show beat you to the joke in 2011, the only logical recourse is to quadruple down.

9302870
Huzzah! A silly picture!

Holy fuck I think that pun gave me physical pain. :pinkiesick: And I like puns.

9327533
My work here is done then :)

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Well said, Meatwad. Well said.

Now I kind of want a punch bowl with actual spikes in the interior.

I need more of this in my life. XP

9682623
Good thing I’m running a feghoot contest, eh?

9420188
I need to give Aqua Teen Hunger Force another watch next time I'm high.

Login or register to comment