• Published 15th Nov 2019
  • 3,427 Views, 40 Comments

Envy is Magic - Cosmonaut



Skinny Sweetie Belle is waifish and thin... until a magic spell starts making her grow

  • ...
9
 40
 3,427
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Grammatical errors aside, this was a great story. I really don't think there's much more to say, aside from 'great job'.

I'm gonna give this story a 9 on the :yay:itude meter! I hope that Sweetie has a great career.

I am glad this didn't finish with bad-endding like many stories involved with dark magic.

And that is the end! I hoped you enjoyed Envy is Magic!

Wait what?

No...

You can't be serious...

Why?

Why did you leave us there????

WHYNWBWKWBJQGWNDK :raritydespair:

Interesting, no downsides to the spell from the evil spellbook. Also, where’s the big check for Twist, who made this all possible by sucking so bad that she was jealous of an unmodded Sweetie Belle.

9967346
Twist was just one of the catalysts and not essential enough to appear in the story a 3rd time after the spells been triggered enough.

9967373
I think Sweetie Belle should get her a really nice gift as thanks for being the catalyst.

I would love to see you continue this with little bits of her daily life being a muscular giantess.
This story was a lot of fun, I hope you do more growth stories in the future, you make them really fun.

9968594
Same here; there's not a lot of good macro and this is good.

10348269
Is Fact to face a saying? I've never heard of it myself.

I’ve been filling up those three tanks corner for the past couple days.”

Gonna assume "in the" is missing between those two words.

Comment posted by sterrenx12345 deleted Jun 25th, 2023

That was a good story.

Login or register to comment