• Published 29th Aug 2018
  • 1,907 Views, 118 Comments

These Reader choices are interfering with my peace and sanity. - videomaster21XX



I was just minding my own business in my room. TOTALLY not skimping on getting any writing done when I find myself in another world facing multiple choices, and what do you mean I'm not the one answering them!? (You choose what happens next!)

Comments ( 11 )

Yeah I was thinking something like that might happen at he was the only male, it's why I voted for him. But things were just not meant to be I guess.

Question, will all the 'go get fucked by a dude' votes be counted together then the one that had higher votes between them win? Since they are technically almost exactly the same suggestion just the end result is different. Or is it just whatever choice has the most votes wins and they don't stack together?

9778777
They won't stack. If they vote for her to go 'get' with some other colt, she'll do that. If they vote for her to 'get' with him, then Sand Gust get's lucky.

I might stack the 'blow me' and 'hey Sand Gust is a colt' but that's it.

I have a feeling I know which one is winning though...

9778831
Ah alright, I just wanted to make sure. Yes it is looking like someone might soon be getting a new perspective on life anyway.
On a separate note I don't know if there is a better way to tell but because of the long names that were identical up to a point I couldn't tell which of those two was winning until after I voted, and only then because I saw which one went up a vote.
Though that might just be my problem since I'm on a phone.
Still, though if you don't mind if there are any more votes in the future where there are two or more choices that are nearly the same until the end like those two were would you mind putting something to identify each choice at the start, like numbering them just so it's easier to tell?

9778902
Sure, though just to let you know. I always put them in the same order they are listed in the author's notes. So you can always check there and see if it's the second or third choice.

think b would be really funny though a also seems like it would have a funny ending as well ;p

10677691
Maybe. It's kinda on hiatus right now.

B sounds like the most obvious answer, but I personally voted for D... better for Bluebell to be someponies maid for a time, then Sand Gust getting the axe, after Bluebell snaps out of the hypnotic effects of the egg.

Aw, is this story DOA? That'd be a shame. I just discovered and was really getting into it. Aw well. Good work anyway.

Is this dead or...?

11234046
It... might be. If you have time, my latest blog post explains what's going on.

Login or register to comment