• Published 15th Aug 2018
  • 12,822 Views, 537 Comments

Slayer - The card holder



Twilight reads about "The Slayer", a mysterious warrior from the distant past, and is intrigued.

Comments ( 25 )
Jest #1 · Oct 28th, 2020 · · ·

Farewell my friend, may you find greener pastures. Or at least a well-deserved break. :P

At last, it's finally complete. Hope you can rest easy, now.

Well that's not going to go the way Hayden expects... No worries though, the Slayer has this handled I'm sure.

Good story mate, I enjoyed it. Best of luck with your future endeavors, even if you're done with ponyfic, I hope you'll keep writing something. You've a talent for it.

Thank you for your contribution, we'll be sad to see you go but definitely appreciate this story. Best of luck to you!

Thank you for all the time you spent writing fimfiction for us.

No matter how often I am reminded of it I still love that the Slayer started his one man army thanks to a rabbit.

Farewell and take care good Author, may your days be bright and your nights tranquil.

It's been a pleasure to read your work and I am going to miss seeing it here. But I, nonetheless, wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and hope everything goes great for you.

Farewell, and thanks for the story.

It is good that you finished the story before officially leaving. Farewell.

Awesome!!!!!

Farewall Thank for the story.

Good job connecting it to Eternal, having Cerberus being Deag Niloxs soul guardian was a nice touch

Anyway Kar En Tuk and all that

Farewell, comrade. Your stories were amazing.

Salutes

Noooo, Cerberus! D:

Thanks for the story, and have a grand life in the future!

10505640
rest in pieces big doggo :c

I can think of nothing more likely to cause an existential crisis than understanding your survival matters little more than a footnote to events happening elsewhere. Everyone knows it, but so few people reach the point of understanding it fully.
Thank you for finishing this work. I'm glad you didn't leave us on a serious cliffhanger.
Edit: And thank you so, so much for not deleting everything on your account :pinkiesmile:

Thank you for spending the time and effort to write this story and by far the best Slayer story on here. Best of luck mate and stay safe out there. :twilightsmile:

And keeping out all that Slayer X Princess harem crap.

10716730
Agreed, I despise the princess harem ones.

A few chapters ago: "You will need to seal the portal from inside."

I have to wonder if the author forgot that part, or retconned it but forgot to remove/change it in that chapter.

I also have to wonder if the author played Eternal and its DLCs before finishing these last few chapters. It seems evident they did, though I am somewhat of an outsider since I have not been able to play the DLCs myself yet.

10807400
they didnt make it irrelevant, they built upon it and expanded it.

Came back to read this story again and it's still just as great as the first time. I hope you're doing well. If you ever do plan on returning, we'll always be here to welcome you back. But for the time being...

See you, space cowpony.

9475850
How did that work out for you when Doom: Eternal dropped?

This DOOMFic is soooo much better than Guardian
you did good lad

Login or register to comment