• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 2,894 Views, 196 Comments

2/1 Person - A new Perspective - Feynna



Ever woke up feeling strange? With double vision? Not because of alcohol? Well, I did in two bodies.

Comments ( 17 )

There is a manga with a similar premise, though the name is currently escaping me. In it, a guy dies and is reincarnated as two people. After they get used to it, they are separated by accident, but they make the best of it.

10604072
Depends on in which part of Germany you are. Those are the less weird ones I listed. Seriously, we have like... festivals for everything.

Like... there is a festival for onions. Onions.

10613335
Wow, indeed.

10604074
Are you going to make more chapter?

10644796
While I do have the story planned out quite a bit, it's the motivation that is lacking at the moment. I will get back to it eventually, but I can't tell you how long that will take. My focus is more on Twin Suns at the moment, mainly because this story always makes me depressed looking at it and where I want to take it. :S

10875731
Quiet! They might hear you! *hides under blanket in terror*

10995733
Sounds a lot like dark souls

11151488
Sorry to disappoint you there, but I already have way less time than I would like to work on my main project right now due to work and other stuff taking up my attention. First and foremostly, I write what I myself want to read most and this story is pretty far down the list on that front.

11190493
Definitely not this year and probably not the next, either. And if people keep bugging me about updating this or that story, I'm even less inclined to do so. I'm already struggling with writing enough as it is and I don't think I'm going to get more freetime.

11190579
Is that the conclusion you draw from this?

11190596
What do you think I feel when looking at this?

11190604
I wouldn't say bad, perse, but... yeah. I should probably start over with this one and bring it up to snuff and whatnot. I don't have a lot of time, though, so... until I can bring myself to write on this instead of something that tickles my fancy more, it's going to stay on hiatus in the meantime. I do want to finish this at some point, it's just going to take a long time. That or I do give up on it as a lost cause. *shrug*

You managed catch my interest with the description

Comment posted by Cocoa Bittersweet deleted Nov 20th, 2023

Why does the girl in the picture look like Flannery from Pokemon?

11453458
No idea who that is.

Login or register to comment