• Published 25th Apr 2018
  • 958 Views, 16 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure: Legend of Everfree - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends are going to Camp Everfree for the week, but strange things begin to happen.

  • ...
 16
 958

Chapter 11: Another Dock Trouble, and What Waits at Home

The next day, Sun and the others have just finish fixing the docks, again. Luckily, there is no big disaster that could destroy the docks again.

"Third time's a charm. Or is it fifth? I've lost track," Rainbow says, not remembering how many times they need to fix the docks.

"I think we fix the docks three times now," Sun clarifies.

"All that matters is that the runway is finished," Rarity replies with a smile.

Applejack rolls her eyes, and says, "I think you mean the "dock"?"

"Oh, to-mah-to, tomato," Rarity says, not really giving a care.

Pinkie throws confetti, marshmallows and other decorations all over as she screams, "Let's celebrate!"

Some of the fun decoration lands on the docks as the girls smile seeing their work. However, the girls forgot about Pinkie's explosive abilities with sprinkles and marshmallows. The marshmallow glows and suddenly creates a large explosion destroying the docks in an instance. The explosion makes the girls hair look messy, and they are stunned to see the explosion… not to mention ruining their hard work.

Rarity groans in shock to see the docks she wants for the runway is destroyed again. She then faints on the spot.

Sun sighs and says, "Here we go again."

"You can say that again," Aria groans.

Pinkie laughs nervously, and says, "I should have think about it before making firework marshmallows."

"You think," Adagio bluntly replies.

Sun begins walking to the docks as she says, "We better get started… again."

Sun and the others nod their heads and begin to walk to the docks, but leaves Rarity behind. Well, except Sonata. She decides to to stay with Rarity until she wakes up.

Adagio brings out a radio system that comes with a cd player.

"I think it will be a good idea if we play some of our songs while we get to work," Adagio says.

Everyone compliments on the idea. Adagio then puts in the cd with the music The Rainbooms have recorded.

Before she plays the song, Adagio asks, "Should one of us wake up Rarity so she can help us?"

"I'll do it," Sun answers.

Sun walks back to the camp to see Rarity is still passed out while Sonata is fanning Rarity with her hand.

Sun asks, "How is Rarity doing?"

"It's no use, she's out cold," Sonata replies.

"Well. she needs to wake up sooner or later. We need her help fixing the docks," Sun says.

Sonata nods her head, and says, "Yeah. Besides, won't she get dirty for laying down in the dirt like that."

Rarity regains consciousness as she shots up, and screams, "Ew! Not that!"

Sonata giggles, and says, "Welcome back Rarity."

"Glad to see you up. We need your help with the docks," Sun happily replies.

Rarity blinks her eyes for afew minutes, and lets out a calm smile.

She then gets up, and says, "Of course darling. Let's get to work."

With that, the three girls walk together to the docks, while Adagio and Fluttershy get the radio system together. It's also a good thing some of the others bring cds of the songs they play. Adagio puts the cd in, and press play. The music starts and everyone begin fx the docks for the four time.

Sun:

Somewhere's a book

With chapters still blank

The Rainbooms:

Insi-i-ide

Sun picks up some wood, and brings them to the girls, Twilight uses magic to carry it.

Rarity:

It's the book of our lives

And the story is ours

The Rainbooms:

To write

Adagio Dazzle:

Ours to write

Rarity helps Fluttershy, and Falling Star with the feeders, and te lanterns.

Applejack:

Some pages fade

While others are black

The Rainbooms:

And whi-i-ite

Fluttershy:

And the story begins

Again every time

The Rainbooms:

We try

Aria Blaze:

Every time we try

Everyone else start building the docks, and bring paint so they can paint it with beautiful colors.

The Rainbooms:

And hope shines eternal

And friends are all I need

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie:

(All I need)

The Rainbooms:

And hope shines eternal

Twilight Sparkle and Falling Star:

(Shines eternal)

The Rainbooms:

And the future is always bri-i-i-ight

When you're here with me

The eleven friends begin to transform with their pony ears, wings, and extended tails. They are having fun being together, even though they are working on getting the docks build up.

Twilight Sparkle:

I've fought through the darkness

And come out the

The Rainbooms:

Other si-i-ide

Twilight uses her magic to put the lanterns on the poles.

Rainbow Dash:

For rain clouds will clear

The way for the

The Rainbooms:

Sunny sky

Applejack:

Way for the sunny sky-y-y

Rainbow uses her speed to make the bench. Then Pinkie and Sonata grab paint brushes and paint the bench.

Pinkie Pie:

I've been afraid

And stayed through the longest

The Rainbooms:

Ni-i-ight

Twilight Sparkle:

Through the longest ni-i-ight

Pinkie then uses her ability to make small explosions for the decorations tos tick on, and where the others need to hammer on.

Sonata Dusk:

But morning still comes

And with it, it brings

The Rainbooms:

A light

Rainbow Dash:

Oh, it brings a li-i-ight

Sonata then uses her magic to soak the docks, and Adagio uses her music notes to dry it up, so it will be nice and clean.

All:

And hope shines eternal

And friends are all I need

Sun:

(Yeah, they're all I need)

All:

And hope shines eternal

Applejack

(Shines eternal)

All:

And the future is always bri-i-i-ight

The future is always bri-i-ight

Yeah, the future is always bri-i-i-ight

When you're here with me

After some time, the girls have finish fixing up the docks, for the four time. Of course, they make sure Pinkie doesn't have anything that she can cause to explode. The eleven friends along with their classmates spend the rest of their time at camp having a lot of fun. As long as they have each other, the girls can confront any trouble that comes their way.

Back in an abandoned warehouse in Canterlot City. There are two young people inside. One of them is a boy, he has dark gray skin, greenish blue eyes, and dark short spiky hair. He is wearing black shirts, with matching pants, shoes, and jacket. The other one is a girl and has the same appearance, but she has a spiky ponytail. She is wearing a black blouse with matching tights, skirt, and boots.

They have been living in the warehouse for sometime, and they are on a very important mission. They have to spy on a very important person living in Canterlot City, but right now, she's way on a trip with her friends, and classmates.

The boy groans and asks, "How long is that girl going to be gone for?"

"She'll one be gone for another few days," The girls answers.

"I know, but I'm not very patient with it," the boy replies.

"I know it's hard to wait. Until then, it's time to give our report to the queen," The girls says.

"Right," The boy says, nodding his head.

The girl brings out a small bag, and empties it. Out of the bag are four black beetle, but they're not living bug or real bugs for that matter. The two allied them to make a square with their backs turn away from each other. Just then, each of the bugs open their wings and make a line at a time, and completes a square. Then the four bugs rise up with sticky webs behind them, and form together to create a magical projector. When the magical device is completed, the two see the evil changeling queen… Queen Chrysalis.

The two bow down as she says, "Good day my queen."

Queen Chrysalis sees two of her minions, lets out a sigh, and says, "It's kind of hard to take you two seriously looking like those strange creatures."

"It can't be helped. It's not our fault that the stupid mirror changed our changeling bodies to look like… uh this," the boy says, disgusted by the body he has.

"I remember, Stinger," Queen Chrysalis says, rolling her eyes in response.

Then she asks with an evil smirk, "Now report! How are things going with Equestria's new little princess doing?"

"The princess has been showing more of the magic of friendship to this world, and that also spread love and light here," the girl answers.

"Excellent, Throne," Queen Chrysalis says, sounding pleased.

Then she asks, "Where is her whereabouts?"

"She's went on a school trip with her classmates, and won't be back for another few days," Thorne answers.

Then Stinger says, "During the time, she made friends with The Dazzlings, along with the human version of Princess Twilight, and Falling Star."

"Sadly however, our first attempt was a failure. I apologized, your majesty," Stinger adds.

Then Throne asks, "And it's even harder that we can't use our changing powers here. What are your next orders?"

"For now, just keep a low profile and spy on Princess Sunset Shimmer, and wait for further orders," Queen Chrysalis answers.

"Yes, your majesty," The pair says.

Queen Chrysalis laughs evilly as she says, "Soon our plan will be in motion, and I can't wait to see the scared look on that pony's… or should I say, human's face when she lay eyes on me after all these years."

Queen Chrysalis maniacally laughs, and the two begin laughing as well. Then the communicator ends the transmission, and the four bugs change back to normals. The two put the bugs back in the bag, and live their time in Canterlot City until they wait for further instructions from their queen. What ever plan the changeling queen has in mind, Sun is going to find out sooner or later.

Author's Note:

The end of the story

Comments ( 1 )
Comment posted by Phetiamwantip deleted Mar 27th, 2022
Login or register to comment