• Published 25th Apr 2018
  • 957 Views, 16 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure: Legend of Everfree - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends are going to Camp Everfree for the week, but strange things begin to happen.

  • ...
 16
 957

Chapter 10: Save Camp Everfree Party

When the bright disappears, everyone exsite building an all look you to see the vines are gone. Everyone look to see green bright spores falling to the floor. Timber sits up, and rubs his head and look to see what happened. Timber looks beside him, to see Gloriosa unconscious on the ground.

Timber runs over to his sister, kneels down to her, and worriedly says, "Gloriosa?"

One of the green spores touches the middle of her face, and she opens her eyes as she regain consciousness. She looks to see her brother Timer.

Not fully remember, and a little worried, she asks, "What... What happened?"

"It's okay. It's gonna be okay," Timber says, and he and Gloriosa hug each other. Timber is glad that he has his sister back.

Sun and all of her friends in their new form land on the ground, and are greeted by happy cheers. Everyone can see that the girls along with the Magic of Friendship have save the day once again.

Spike runs, and jumps into Twilight's arms as he cheers, "You did it!"

"Whoa. Nice bling," Spike replies, noticing the purple crystal necklace on his owner's neck.

The others look on their necks and notices the crystal necklaces around their necks too.

Confused as her orange necklace, Applejack asks, "What... What are these?"

"These were the geodes that Gloriosa had, but clearly we have a connection to them," Sun answers.

Sun sees Nina on the ground, and picks her up.

Looking at Sun's necklace which is a mixture of red and yellow, Nana says, "They sure look nice."

"I almost don't care what they are. They are gorgeous!" Rarity says, admiring her necklace.

She gasps as an idea comes to her mind, and says, "And will totally go with the other collection I was working on for the camp fashion show!"

Rarity giggles as she still has the idea in her mind. She stops laughing to see the other staring at Rarity with blank expression.
Rarity sighs and suspects, "That's probably cancelled, isn't it?"

"Afraid it is Rarity. Look at the camp…" Sun answers.

"Not to mention the docks," Adagio adds.

Everyone look around to see broken vines, shatter wood pieces, and everything around Camp Everfree has been damaged by magic rampage.

Falling Star calmly says, "You're right about that, girls."

"Camp Everfree is a mess," Aria adds.

"We better start cleaning, and fixing the docks," Sun replies.

Everyone around the camp agree to pitch in and help clean up the mess at the camp.

Sometime later, the students are cleaning the brokenwood, vines, and other kinds of damages to the camp. Some of the camp gifts are either knocked over or still covered in vines.

Gloriosa walks over to Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, and Discord with a sad look. She feels ashamed for the damaged she has caused.

Gloriosa sadly says, "I am so sorry. I only wanted this to be the best week Camp Everfree has ever had, and instead I've made it the worst."

"Maybe it's for the best that I'm losing the camp to Filthy Rich," Gloriosa adds, feeling sad about losing the camp.

Just then, she hears Principal Celestia sternly says, No. It's not."

"Principal Celestia's right. This camp has meant so much to so many people," Discord agrees.

"My sister and me including," Principal Celestia replies with a smile.

"Why do you think we wanted our students to come here?" Vice Principal Luna adds.

Then Discord says, "My sister and I love this place too

Then Twilight comes over and says, We can't let Filthy Rich take this place away!

"Twilight's right. If camp meant so much to you two, maybe it meant as much to the other campers who came here in years past," Falling Star agrees.

"And maybe we can get them to help save it!" Sun adds, agreeing to the idea.

"Oh! Like a fundraiser?" Applejack asks, putting the log down with a smile.

"Or a ball?!" Rarity squeals with glee, dropping the wood.

Rainbow zooms in, and says, "Our band could play!"

"I could help write a new song just for the occasion!" Fluttershy happily adds.

The students begin to talk, and think this is a great idea. And they all want to help make all of this possible.

Feeling a bit unsure, Gloriosa asks, "Those are all good ideas, but where would we hold it?"

"We could hold it in the crystal cave!" Sun suggests.

"Yeah. And we can turn it into a giant ballroom," Aria says.

Rarity gasps and happily squeals, "A Crystal Ball! I love it!"

"I can design blueprints for it," Falling Star says.

"And Rarity and I will help with the decoration," Adagio replies.

"I admire everyone's enthusiasm. Really, I do. But I-I just don't know how we're going to plan a ball by tomorrow and invite everyone," Gloriosa replies liking the idea, but not sure if all of this is possible.

Sun and her friends look at each other with a smile, and happily shout, "We got this!"

Twilight Sparkle:

I used to think that stories were just that

Set in stone, concrete as a fact

It didn't dawn on me

That I could change history

Twilight and Timber make the invitations to invite people who used to go to Camp Everfree in the past. Things go quickly because, Twilight uses her magic for the job.

Sunset Shimmer:

Now I know I'm writing my own song

Fight my way to the ending that I want

I'll turn a tragedy

Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle:

Into an epic fantasy

Sun and Sonata are helping with some of the students with the crystal cave preparation. They cleaned up the cave, and are making a stage. Sun is checking on ehr list and help instruct the students what need to go where. Snips trips and cause the cake to flu, but Sun catches it and it's upside down. The girls and Snips giggle a bit.

The Rainbooms:

Hey, hey, hey

You can be a hero (hero) too

Oh-oh-oh

Take my hand, I'm here for you

Come away with me

Be the legend you were meant to be

You'll always be Everfree

Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah

To be the legend you were meant to be

Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah

To be the legend you were meant to be

Gloriosa is at the docks, feeling a bit worried, but Timber is there to reassure her. The two are happy that Sun and her friends, and all of CHS are helping with this occasion to help save camp Everfree.

Fluttershy:

There was a time when fear would hold me down

'Cause I let it chain me to the ground

Squirrels roll a purple carpet, and the birds help Fluttershy get the decorations up n the ceiling of the cave. Aria and Falling Star uses their star abilities for decorations.

Rainbow Dash:

Look at me now, I'm soaring high

It's never boring in the sky

Rainbow flies across the sky, and puts all the invitations in the mail boxes to invite people to Camp Everfree for the party.

Applejack:

When I know I've got friends on my side

Whatever trials, I'll take them all in stride

Flash and two boys, are helping moving all the rocks and boulders out of the way so they clear the entrance. Applejack lifts the giant boulder and throws it while the boys drop their small rocks in shock.

Rarity:

Together we will shine so bright

A radiant brilliance in the night

Rarity uses her diamonds to create a chandelier. Adagio uses her magic to create a bright music note for the middle.

The Rainbooms:

Hey, hey, hey

You can be a hero (hero) too

Oh-oh-oh

Take my hand, I'm here for you

The night of the Camp Everfree fundraiser has begin. The Rainbooms are playing their song, love to sing it.

The Rainbooms:

Come away with me

Be the legend you were meant to be

You'll always be Everfree

As The Rainbooms play their song, everyone who has come to the party are dancing and are having a wonderful time.

The Rainbooms:

Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah

To be the legend you were meant to be

Oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah, ah-oh, oo-wah

To be the legend you were meant to be!

Pinkie uses the sprinkles to put on the drums and uses her magic to create an explosion for the finishing touch. When they finish playing, everyone cheer witt girls take a bow, and they see gloriosa coming on stage in her gown for the party.

Gloriosa grab hold of the microphone, and announces,"Thank you all so much for coming! And for helping us raise enough money to…"

"Save Camp Everfree!" Gloriosa happily announces.

Everyone cheer to hear that Camp Everfree is saved. Seeing that there is no way to take the camp, Filthy Rich simply leaves the party.

Gloriosa turn to the Rainbooms with a smile, and says, "Thank you. For everything. Oh, if I'd just asked for help in the first place…"

"Hey, don't sweat it, it's kinda what we do," Rainbow says with pride.

Later on, people are coming into the cave for the party. In the cave, Twilight is using her magic to put some of the light on the stone rocks above.

Timber walks over to Twilight with a grin, and says, "Not to brag or anything, but it's pretty cool how I saved all those campers from those Rubus fruticosus."

"Blackberry brambles," Timber clarifies.

I'm familiar with the genus. It's just a little weird you say you saved the campers. I thought I saved them," Twilight says with a grin on her face.

Yeah. But I saved you from falling on the docks so that you could save the campers. So technically, it was all me," Timber remarks.

Twilight giggles, and says, "I'm really glad I met you."

Timber kind of realizes this, shows a calm smile, and says, "Uh-oh."

"What?" Twilight questionably replies.

That sounds like a goodbye. And here I was hoping we'd still be able to hang out. Maybe get dinner and catch a movie?" Timber asks as his cheeks begin to blush.

Twilight cheeks begins to blush, giggle, and says, "Yeah. I'd really like that."

"Oh, good! I was hoping that's what this meant," Timber replies, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Twilight and Timber looks to see the magic is levitating the streams of light on the ceiling.

Timber grabs hold of Timber's hand, and Timber does the same. The two begin to blush a bit, and are leaning over to give each other a kiss.

However, Gloriosa cuts into the middle as she apologizes, "Oh, uh… Sorry. I need to borrow Timber. There are some donors I really want him to meet. They were good friends with Mom and Dad."

With that, the two siblings leave Twilight so they can talk to the people who knows their parents.

As they walk away, Timber turns his head as he says, "Save me a dance, okay?"

"Uh-huh," Twilight answers with an answer.

Twilight walks in a different direction.

Just then, Twilight stops when she hears Rarity says with a grin on her face, "Adorable."

"He does seem like a pretty cool guy," Sun replies.

Just then Rainbow zooms in, and says, "You know what else is cool? Our awesome new superpowers!"

Rainbow uses her speed to go to the dance floor, and says, "I handed out, like, four hundred fliers…"

"Set up the stage…" Rainbow adds, after running fast on the stage.

Then Rainbow speds to the others with a pizza box, and says, "And still had time to pick up pizza!"

"I love my super-speed!" Rainbow screams in excitement.

"About that. I think the crystals are the source of the superpowers," Sun explains.

"That would explain where the powers came from," Sonata says.

Concern, Fluttershy asks, "You're not gonna ask us to give them up, are you?"

"No. In fact, I think maybe we were meant to have them all along," Sun answers with a smile on her face.

"Me, too," Twilight and Falling Star agree.

The others agree to the idea.

Sometime later, Sun, Falling Star, and The Dazzlings are outside watching the night sky and having some punch. They look at the entrance to see Twilight receives a kiss on a hand from Timber Spruce. The two part ways, and Twilight heads back to the others. When Twilight reaches the others, Sun and the others show grins or smug looks on their faces. Feeling a bit embarrassed, Twilight gives Sun a slight punch in the arm. Then the girls have a sip of their drinks.

However, Sun remember something that's been bothering her.

She says to the others, "There is one thing, that's been bothering me though."

"What's that?" Twilight asks.

"Well, it's something that's been bothering me for sometime. In fact, we never been able to solve our other mystery," Sun explains.

"What other mystery?" Falling Star asks.

Sun calmly explains, "First; Falling Star was stroked by Equestrian magic that turned her into Mistress Star. Then; the magic that Gloriosa saw that hit the cave and created the geodes. We never knew where the magic came from."

Realizing this, Falling Star says, "You're right. The magic that hit me came out of nowhere. I never knew where the magic came from."

"And the magic that hit the cave creating the geodes Gloriosa found. She told us that the magic came out of nowhere," Sonata adds.

"You're right, Sun. It seems that we have a mystery on our hands," Adagio says, looking a bit concern.

Sun nods her head, and concludes, "And something tells me, this won't be the last time we come across Equestrian Magic running wild in this world."

The five friends look up in the starry night, and they do have a mystery on their hands. At two event, there's been shimmering magic traveling around the place. They don't know where the wild magic come from. Like Sun says, this won't be the last they seen them.

Back at Canterlot High on the same starry night. The Wondercolt statue is still missing it's statue on the top. The statue has been destroyed since the Friendship Games, and the only thing left is the base where the portal is. On top of the base of the statue, there is a crack that is on it. The crack begins to glow, and different colors of Equestrian Magic begin to leave the portal. Even though they don't know now, someday, they will discover the magic seeping out of the statue portal and will need to find out how to close it.

Author's Note:

That's the end of the girls' story, but not fully the end of the story.