• Published 25th Apr 2018
  • 957 Views, 16 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure: Legend of Everfree - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends are going to Camp Everfree for the week, but strange things begin to happen.

  • ...
 16
 957

Chapter 9: A Falling Star Finally Shines

The Dazzlings and the others girls are hiding behind few of the boats to see Gloriosa's is getting out of control with the magic she has. She has trapped everyone in the camp, and is has no tension of letting anyone in or out.

Fluttershy sighs with a sad look, and asks, "Why do these kind of things happen to us?"

"I think we're just jinxed," Sonata replies.

"Yeah. This world is like a magic dumpster or something," Aria adds.

Then Rarity asks, "What are we going to do?"

"What we always do… save the day," Rainbow says with confidence, and ready to fight.

She holds her hand out, and wait for the girls to do the same. Each of the girls smile and put their hands on top of each other. They then cheer as they raise their hand up at the same time.

Pinke happily cheers, "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! This is going to be so much fun!"

Pinkie gasps and shouts with glee, "I only wish we have time to make some superhero capes!"

Rarity gasps and happily agrees, "Oh, me too."

"I think capes are a bit overrated. Plus they'll get in the way," Adagio replies.

"Enough without wardrobe. We gotta stop Gloriosa from trapping everyone in here," Rainbow says with a serious look.

Then Sonata cluelessly suggests, "Maybe we should call her Gaea Everfree instead. She kind of looks like the one from Timber's story."

"Don't give her any ideas, Sonata," Adagio says, rolling her eyes.

Then Aria says, "We need to make an entrance long enough to get out of here."

"We also need to keep Gloriosa busy while doing so," Applejack adds.

The girls nod their heads agreeing to the idea. The students who are not trapped in the vines continue to run and scream. Gloriosa continues to do her work in wrapping everything in vines. One wraps around the totem pole and almost fall on some students. Rarity steps in and creates a diamond shield to protect them, and pony up. Rainbow uses her super speed to get the students to safety where Fluttershy is. She pony up as well.

Fluttershy looks at a gopher hole behind her, and has an idea to get everyone out. She knocks on the ground next to the hole and a gopher comes out. Two more dig a tunnel and pop up

Fluttershy get on her knees, and politely asks, "Um, hi. Do you think you can give us a hand… um, er, paw? We could really use a way out."

Fluttershy pony up as she asks for the animals help. The gophers understand what Fluttershy needs and begin to dig a hole.

Applejack lifts a large boulder, and she pon up as well. She then punches the boulder to the vine wall and creates an exit, but the vines cover up the entrance. This makes Applejack stunned to see it, but becomes frustrated and rolls up her sleeves so she can use more of her strength.

Behind some of the bushes, Fluttershy and few of the students are waiting until the gophers to reach the other side of the wall. The gophers are able to dig to the other side of the wall. Fluttershy hears the gophers and let them know that it's safe to go through. But before they can, the vines begin to grow into the hole.

They turn to see Gloriosa is using her magic to fill up the hole so they can't escape. But before she can continue, a long silver star chain circle around Gloriosa and have are arms and legs pin in place. She looks to see Aria is the one doing it, and pony up with her transparent wings. Sonata then continues the water to cover Gloriosa's body, and freezes it, and pony up. Adagio begins to sing as she pony up, and place two music notes at Gloriosa's eyes. The soft music is making Gloriosa drowsy.

On the ground, Pinkie has her hand on sprinkles and make them glow. She throws them as she ponies up. The explosion of the sprinkles create holes around parts of the vine wall. Applejack uses a picnic bench to have the field still, but it's not working because the vines are still covering the hole.

The geodes around Gloriosa's neck begin to glow, and Gloriosa uses her stringh and the vines to break out of her bounds. She then uses her magic to seal up the entrances. One by one, Gloriosa end up sealing up all the others students, except for the main 8. The vines try to attack them and seal them up, but the girls use their magic to make sure that doesn't happen. The vines manage to capture some of them, but Pinkie uses the sprinkles to stop the vines.

Pinkie is pleased, but accidentally activate them. Pinki panics and throws the to the wall. The sprinkles creates a large hole, but the vines cover them up like the other attempts.

Applejack shockley shouts, "This isn't working! Her magic is too strong!"

"We need to find a way to snap her out of it!" Rainbow panicky adds.

"But how?!" Sonata asks, very scared and worried

The 8 friends look to see Gloriosa's magic is so strong, and she is about ready to seal up the camp in a giant dome. The girls need to think of something before this gets too much out of hand, and they remain trap forever.

In the crystal cave, Nina and Spike are able to get out of the vines with their teeth and claws. They are just finishing cutting the vines that has Sun and the girls tied up. Nina slashes the last of the vines from Sun, while Spike chew the ones on Twilight. Both of them are able to help Falling Star break free.

"Nice work, you two!" Sun says petting the two small animals.

Nina and Spike smile as they are glad to do a great job.

Sun runs over to the entrance of the caves and try to push the rocks out, but the large boulders are too big for them to move.

Sun turns to Twilight asks, "Twilight, can you use your magic to move the boulders out,"

"I don't think know. I'm not sure if I can lift something that big," Twilight nervously eplies.

"It's our only chance of getting out of here and helping our friends," Sun reasons with Twilight.

Then Falling Star worriedly says, "And we better hurry, because those vines are coming back."

The others look to see the vines are growing and are making their way towards them. Twilight knows that she needs to use her magic now, and to help save her friends. Twilight focus really hard and her bands begin to glow, and the rocks begin to move. Determine to help her friends, causes her to pony up as well. As Twilight begin to move the boulders, the vines are getting closer to her. Falling Star becomes scared and wishes there is a way to help. Just then, she ends up using her magic to create the bright stars, and the vines begin to dissolve. The vines on the boulder ends up dissolving too, and Twilight is able to fully open the entrance.

Sun looks at Falling Star and asks in shock, "Did you see that?"

"Yeah. My magic was… I don't know, able to dissolve the vines," Falling Star answers, still stunned and looking at her hands.

Sun and Falling Star look to see Twilight feels a bit dizzy.

Sun and Falling Star help Twilight keep herself standing.

Sun asks, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I guess I need some more practice with this kind of magic, especially moving large objects," Twilight replies.

Sun looks at where the camp is, and says with a serious look, "We better get going. We need to get back to camp to help the others. We can only hope that Gloriosa hasn't done any damages to the forest.

Twilight and Falling Star nod their heads, and the group begin to run back to Camp Everfree. They want to get to the others in time and hope they can save Gloriosa from the magic she is consumed in.

Back in the sealed up fortress, the main 8 are being confronted by Gloriosa.

Gloriosa lands on the sundial and asks in anger, "Why are you fighting me?! I'm doing this to save our camp! I'm doing this for you."

Rarity nervously chuckles and tries to reason with her, saying, "Gloriosa, let's just think about this for a moment, shall we? I mean, I think Camp Everfree is absolutely delightful, but I just don't know that I'm quite ready to give up my weekly trips to the spa."

Gloriosa chuckles and sweetly says, "To the spa...?"

Then her eyes twitches a bit.

But then, she shouts in rage, "To the spa?!"

Arai facepalm her head, and scolds Rarity, "A spa, really! Filthy Rich was going to turn Camp Everfree into one."
"Oh!" Rarity replies, feeling a bit dumb.

In raged, Gloriosa creates vines that begin to surround the camp. Some of the vines begin to coil around her and raise up in the air. Rainbow and Aria try to get Gloriosa out, but the vines swat them and make the two hit the others.

Timber runs up as she loudly say to reason with her, "Gloriosa, this isn't the way!"

"I appreciate your concern, Timber," Gloriosa calmly say.

But says in rage, "But I got this!"

Gloriosa then use the magic to create more vines on the ground. Timber ends up getting wrapped in the vines.

In fear, Timber shouts, "No, you don't!"

But Gloriosa is not listening. Her eyes has become green, and the vines continue to grow.

Outside the way, Sun and the others try to pull their vines, but they are too strong to move.

"The vines are too strong to cut," Nian says.

"What are we going to do?" Spike asks.

Sun has an idea and says, "Twilight, Falling Star, you two need to use more magic on the vines."

Twilight nods her head in reply, and still pony up.

Falling Star becomes scared, and says, "I… I don't know… what if she comes back again, and I feel the pain from the magic again."

Sun hugs Falling Star and calmly plead, "Please Falling Star, our friends are in there."

Sun begin to pony up as well. Seeing things, Falling Star decides to give this another try. Twilight uses her magic to pull the vines appart, while Falling Star uses her stars to dissolve it.

In the camp, Gloriosa's power has almost cover the camp.

Timber tries to get out as he shouts, "Please, Gloriosa! What you're doing is crazy! You have to listen to me!"

"That isn't Gloriosa," Sun's voice says.

The others turn to see Sun, Twilight, and Falling Star are entering the dome with the two pets. Twilight and Falling Star stop using their magic, and feel a bit of a headache soon after.

Rarity happily says, "Twilight!

"Sun," Applejack adds.

"Falling Star, Sonata happily cheers.

"You're okay!" Rainbow adds with a smile.

Sun, Twilight, and Falling Star run to Timber to help get him out of the vines.

Sun explains, "That isn't your sister. It's someone who's been consumed by Equestrian magic."

The four look up to see Gloriosa is creating a vine cocoon around herself.

Whoever you are, you have to let my sister go! Please, Gloriosa, come back! I need you!" Timber begs as he begin to shed tears and fearing of losing his sister.

Seeing the vines has covered Gloriosa in a cocoon, Timber screams, "Gloriosa!"

Twilight tries to pull Timber out of the cocoon, but the vines have covered him up, Fully inside the cocoon and cover the camp in the dome. The magic becomes more powerful creating green sparks and they begin to create vines on the ground. The girls try their best to avoid it, and see that they need to come up with a new plan.

All eleven girls and two pets in one place, Aria has an idea nd calls out, "Sonata!"

Sonata then uses the magic of the water to create a water dome for them. Aria then uses her chain to create a barrier. And finally, Rairy uses her diamonds to create a force field. The friends are safe inside, but the vines begin to bang at the field hoping to break it.

"I don't know how long we can keep this up," Rarity says as she struggles.

Struggling to hold, Sonata shouts, "The vines are breaking the barrier!"
"This is getting way out of control," Aria says.

"We need to do somethin'," Applejack adds in concern.
Sun turns to Twilight and Falling Star with a serious look and says, "Twilight you need to use your magic to pull the vines appart, while Falling Star uses her to dissolve them.

Twilight nods her head.

But Falling Star panicky says, "But there's too many of them, and I already use so much magic as it it. I'll end up turning into Mistress Star and make it worse."

"That won't happen, Falling Star," Twilight says.

Then Adagio says, "We don't let it happen."

"We've been where you are before, and we end up using our magic for good when we became inspired by friendship," Sonata says.

"And you can do it too," Aria adds.

Sun calmly says, "We'll never let it happen, as long as friendship is by your side."

Falling Star decides to at least try. Using their magic, Twilight and Falling Star begin to use their magic to break the vines, but there are so much of them. Rarity, Aria, and Sonata can't hold on for any longer and end of collapsing from exhaustion. Luckily, the others help them up.

Knowing there is no time, Sun holds Falling Star by the hand, and says, "Come on Falling Star, you need to be stronger than she is."

Falling Star continues to use her magic, but her eyes begin to glow dark blue. In her mind, Falling Star is surrounded by the dark blue aura, and ook to see Mistress Star is begin to feel the fear all over her.

Mistress Star manically laughs and says, "You will never control me! I will always be a part of you!"

"Noooo!" Falling Star screams in agony, and feels Mistress Star's power is getting stronger.

Just then, Falling Star hears Sun's voice saying, "Falling Star, listen to me! You are in charge!

"You are a light, darling! A force for good!" Rarity says.

"Yeah! You can kick the darkness butt!" Rainbow says, with pride

Then Pinkie says, "We're here for you, Twilight!"

"And we'll be here, no matter what!" Applejack adds.

Fluttershy says, "We believe in you!"

"We know how it felt to regret what you've done with magic" Twilight says.

"But we learned to embrace it and are able to use our magic for something great," Aria adds.

"You can fight back," Sonata happily adds.

"We're all with you no matter what happens, and you can embrace your magic," Adagio says.

Falling Star looks around to see all of her friends are with her. She feels inspired.

Then Sun sternly shoputs, "You... are not... Mistress Star!"

Hearing those words, Falling Star realizes that her fear is what making Mistress Star strong, and finally decides not to be afraid anymore,

"No! I... am... Falling Star ! And the magic I carry inside me is... the Magic of Friendship!" Falling Star announces, and the dark blue aura around her shatters.

At the outside world, all eleven of the girls begin glow, and the magic shatter the force field as well as some of the vines. The girls smile to see something amazing has happened. Falling Star gain pony ears and a long tail. Falling Star is amazed to see that she has the magic like her friends. Twilight levitates all of her friends up and circle around the cocoon Gloriosa is in. Falling Star and Twilight use their magic to get rid of the vines.

Gloriosa sees this and try to fight back as she shouts, "No… Stop!"

"We're not going to stop! Not until you let us help you! The right way!" Falling Star declares.

Gloriosa is shocked to hear what Falling Star is saying. What's even more shocking to see the geodes is levitating away from her neck. Then each color geode is floating to the evelen friends. The glow of the geodes cause them to transform into magical outfits with crystal on it. Some of the girls end up with crystal wings, and have new hair , Falling Star, and Twilight receive them and transform with their pony forms as well.

The magic of friendship circle around the girls and then surround the camp. The magic causes the vines to become crystal and shatter into pieces. The large bright glow surrounds them, and surrounds the area.

Author's Note:

The girls save the day! But the story is not over yet