• Published 25th Apr 2018
  • 958 Views, 16 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure: Legend of Everfree - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends are going to Camp Everfree for the week, but strange things begin to happen.

  • ...
 16
 958

Chapter 3: CHS's Camp Gift

Looking around the room, the girls and little Spike are shocked to see the small objects are floating up into the air. They are also confused ad astonished to see the stuff are magically floating.

Sun turns to Twilight and shockley asks, "Did you… how is this possible?"

"Um, can you make it stop?" Trixie scaredly asks.

"I can't believe this… this is…" Twilight scaredly says.

"Terrible!/Terrifying!" Twilight and Falling Star scaredly answer.

While Sun and Trixie happily answers, "Amazing!/Spectacular!"

Then all the stuff falls back to their place before floating away. The four girls are surprised to hear it.

Then Sun happily says, "Are you kidding?! This is great! I know that we all ponies up with wings, pony eairs extended tails, and shootout magical rainbows before, but nothing like this have ever happened before! We got to tell the others about this, and maybe all of us might get our own abilities, or maybe… "

Trixie then converts Sun's mouth, "Sun, you're going all egghead on us on the magical subject."

Trixie remove her hand from Sun's mouth. Sun begins to blush a bit.

"Sorry, got a little too excited there," Sun apologizes.

"You think," Spike bluntly replies.

Falling Star turns to Twilight and sks, "How did you do it?"

"I don't know, but it's rather strange," Twilight answers sounding unsure.

Thn Twilight worriedly asks with a gulp, "You don't think it's… her do you?"

"I doubt it. Midnight Sparkle is gone now. Maybe this is a new magical development," Sun answers.

"What do you mean?" Twilight asks adjusting her glasses.

"Well, when me friends and I transformed before you, Falling Star, and The Dazzlings came along, the girls and I thought it was a one time thing. When we started playing our intrumsets and sing, we still pony up. Then at the Friendship Games we pony up without our instruments. It shows that even though Princess Twilight's crown was taking back to Equestria, some of it's magic remain here. Then when we help you two and The Dazzlings, all of you learn about friendship and when you embrace it, you'll are able to pony up too," Sun calmly explains.

The others blink their eyes with straight looks on their faces.

Falling Star breaks the silence and asks, "So… you think this could be another upgrade to your magic."

"Could be, but could be a one time thing. I also have suspicions that this could repeat on what pony counterpart we relate too," Sun replies.

Sun then grabs her sunscreen bottle, and throws it on the ground as she says, "Let's test it out."

Sun the tries doing the same thing Twilight doesn't, but that doesn't' work. Then she tries to use her mind to do it, but doesn't work either. Thca see that the battle is doing nothing.

"That didn't work," Nina says.

Sun turns to her cat in her bag and says, "So that's where you went."

"I'm a cat. I nap," Nina says.

"In a bag?" Spike questionably replies.

It's relaxing place," Nina answer. Then yawns in reply.

Sun then turns to Falling Star, and asks, "You wanna try."

"Why me?" Falling Star scaredly asks.

"It's to test the theory. Your counterpart is a unicorn remember," Sun says.

Falling Star sighs and decides to at least give it ago. Although, she is afraid of the magic problem she has from the last time. She tries to use her fingers or her mind to pick up the bottle, but the test is a total bust.

"I think you're going to have to pick it up," Spike suggests.

Sun sighs, and says, "So much for that idea."

Sun picks up he sunscreen and and decides to use it on herself.

Then Twilight says, "Still, it might be best to keep it to ourselves… for now."

"I agree," Falling Star replies.

"Sounds like a reasonable conclusion. It might only happen to Twilight, and we need to see what happens," Sun replies.

Then Twilight says, "And like Applejack said, we like to keep magic out of this trip an to get away from it."

"The last thing we need is bad magic," Falling Star sadly replies.

"Well, sometimes there no good or bad magic among ponies, it depends how you use it," Sun says.

Trixie fake yawns and says, "Yawn! Let's get going, we're wasting our day way being stuck in here. You girls can talk about the magic stuff all you want, I'm going outside."

Trixie then leaves the tent and is going to hang out with the other students. Sun and the others shrugs their shoulders and decide to continue a discussion another time, and headout side.

Outside, the students are talking and walking around the camp o explore. Sun just exist her tent as she rubs the sunscreen on her skin. However, she ends up bumping into Gloriosa by mistake.

When she holds Gloriosa by the arm, she thinks she hears Gloriosa shuts, "Show up like that!"

"What did you say?" Sun asks.

"I... didn't say anything. Just here to make sure everyone was headed over to the docks!" Gloriosa answers, and does look a bit confused, and then changes to a chipper attitude.

Then Gloriosa asks, "Did you need something?"

"Nope," Sun answers, shaking her head.

"Because if there is anything I can do to make this week the best week ever, you just let me know. I've got this!" Gloriosa cheerfully adds.

"Thanks, I'm good," Sun replies with a smile.

Gloriosa then walks away so she can e to the docks to discuss the rules around the camp.

Sun turns to Nina and whispers, "People that chipper make me nervous."

Just then, Pinkie hugs Sun by the neck and happily shouts, "This is gonna be so much fun!"

"I guess not all people." Sun says, takin it back a bit.

Later on, everyone are at the docks o tyca liten the safety rules, and have some fun.

"Oh, it's beautiful, isn't it? It looks like a diamond shining in the sun!" Rary says amaze by the same.

"It is lovely out here. The fresh air, the cool breeze, the birds that land on your finger," Fluttershy happily says, ad a bird lands on her finger.

"I think that only happens to you," Rainbow says with a grin on her face.

"Of course it doesn't. She nature lover," Aria remarks.

On the dock, Gloriosa informs, "Lake activities are available every day until sunset, so if you want to canoe, sail, windsurf, or swim, just let me know."

"Sounds good to me," Sonata says, wearing a pink swimsuit and dives in the water.

As Sonata swims with someone other students, Adagio who is wearing a life vest goes in one of the canoes with Trixie.

Adagio sighs and say, "Same old Sonata. She always love going for a swim."

Flutters feeds the duck some bead and happy says, "Aren't they just the cutest?"

Twilight has her life vest on and is holding an oar. Sh turns around so see Fluttershy happily feeding the ducks.

She ten hear Adagio' voice asking, "Hey Twilight, you want to come on th canoe with us?"

"Sure,"Twilight answers with a smile.

But before she can turn herself back around to walk forward, she steps on one of the boards snaps and breaks from underneath her feet. She yelps and begins to fall, but Timber manges to caught her in time before she falls in the water.

Timber says as he helps Twilight up, "Whoa! I know I'm charming, but you don't have to fall for me."

Twilight feels a bit happy to see Timer and he smiles back at her. Fluttershy, Adagio and some of the students look to see what happens especially the broken wod on the docks.

At the shore, Flash Sentry sees how this Twilight and Timber are getting close as the way outlook. There's not much he can do about it… This Twilight Sparkle is not the same girl he knows.

Flash sighs and says, "Guess I can't get too jealous, right? After all, she isn't my Twilight. Not that the other Twilight was mine! But we were... you know."

Sun and Aria are there when he says it, and decides to help him out with problem.

"Yeah. I get it. But your Twilight is a princess in Equestria. Hate to break it to you, but that's where she's gonna spend most of her time," Sun explains,

"So you're saying I just need to get over her?" Flash asks, feeling a bit unsure.

"Sounds like the most logical answer. It's time that you let Princess Twilight Sparkle go, and try to find someone new to spend your life with. It's time for you to move on," Aria explains.

"Ouch. She's not pulling any punches," Flash replies.

"Not really her style. Sorry," Sun says giving Flash a little punch.

Back at the docks all Twilight, Applejack, and Fluttershy are getting off the docks with some of the student. Fluttershy s a little disappointed though because she wants to play with the ducks and fishes some more. Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, and Gloriosa are looking a the damage at the docks.

"This is a safety hazard. I suggest we close down the dock for the remainder of the camp," Vice Principal Luna suggests.

The students groans an complains about the ducks going to be closed for the rest of camp.

"Oh, I'm sure it won't have to be for the remainder of camp. Just needs to be patched up a bit. I've got this!" Gloriosa eplie with a smile.

Applejack has just come up with an idea and explains,"Huh. Or maybe we do! If you ask me, this whole dock needs to go."

Applejack kicks one of pull of the docks and fall over.

Then Applejack announces "Building a new one could be our camp gift. Sure, it would benefit us, but a nice new dock would benefit future campers, too."

Everyone starts to cheer and talk on how it's great idea to give to the camp.

"I don't know. It's an awful lot of work. I wouldn't want you guys to miss out on doing other fun camp stuff because you're so busy building a dock for future campers," Timber calmly replies and sounds against the idea. Then he gives a stern look at Gloriosa, and she glares at him back.

Sun s starting to get a funny feeling that those two have a lot of tension going on, and it have something to do with the camp itself.

Rainbow steps in and says, "I hear what you're saying, Timber, but we're Canterlot Wondercolts. We've got a reputation to uphold! And there was no way we're gonna leave this place without contributing the most awesome camp gift ever! I'm with AJ. Building a new dock is definitely it!"

"What do you guys think?" Rainbow asks the students.

Everyone clap and cheer to the idea, and they are going to help build the docks.

Gloriosa sy to Timer with a grin on her face, "Looks like it's settled, then."

"Looks like it," Timber sternly replies, crossing his arms on hi chest.

"That's some tension, all right," Sun say to herself, thinking that something is up.

Sometime later, some of the students are helping take the old docks apart while Sun and some her friends are helping design a new one. Falling Star is drawing the docks and what it will look like.

Falling Star scratches her head, and asks, "What else should the dock need?"

Twilight says, "We can reinforce the foundation."

"Make it nice and sturdy," Applejack adds.

"And we can add a wood-carved sign that says "Camp Everfree"," Sun suggests.

Fluttershy happily says, "And little boxes with food so you can feed the ducks and fishies."

The Rainbow suggests, "Oh, we'll add lanterns so you can see at night!"

"It should also have enough rom so the canoes ca be on, an e can go swimming from it," Sonata adds

Falling Star then takes in all the suggestion and begin to draw the dock. Aftera little bit of time and add some color, Falling Star has completed the nw design or the docks.

She shows her design tote there and asks, "What do you all think?"

Rarity gasps in amazement, and says, "It's stunning! And will make an absolutely perfect runway for my camp fashion show!"

"More importantly, it will be a great place for docking canoes and feeding the wildlife," applejack remarks.

"Oh, you say 'tomato', I say 'perfect place to showcase glamorous boho-chic stylings'" Rarity replies with a smile.

"I agree, and I just say that you did a wonder job Falling Star," Adagio complements.

"Thanks. My dad got me this sketchbook along with color pencil and normal pencils. He taught me how to draw and he said I was a fast learner," Falling Star replies.

"Well yeah. Your dad is a famous set designer and an actor. I think you got his design skills hands down," Sonata says with a smile.

Falling Star blushes and says "Thank you."

"What do you guys think?" Twilight asks.

"It's going to be a lot of work, but we can do it!" Principal Celestia answers with smile.

"Yes! Adult supervision!" Pinkie cheers.

After that, everyone begin to work on the new docks. Fluttershy and Rarity are making animal feeders, Aria, Rainbow, Applejack, and Falling Stars are working on the docks.

As Falling Star and Rainbow and nailing the board, Applejack comes over and says, "Huh, nice hammer. Where did you get it?"

"Uh, duh. The toolbox?" Rainbow questionably answers.

"Hah, that's cool. I made mine," Applejack says, presentinghers. It's mostly a large rock with a wood pole and a large amount of tape on it.

Rainbow groans with an annoyed look on her face.

Falling Star looks confused and says, "When you said you're going to roughin it, you mean it."

Applejack nods her head in rely.

At the picnic tables, some of the students are making lanterns and feeders for the animals. Timber is making a red lantern.

Twilight sees the lantern, and says in amazement, "Making lanterns out of solar-powered garden lights! Pretty crafty there, Timber!"

"You think that's crafty? You should see my macaroni art. I'm like the Picasso of noodles," Tiber says to Twilight.

Timber goggles in reply.

They then hear Principal Celestia says, "All right, now. You've made a lot of progress, but it's going to be getting dark soon. We can pick this up tomorrow between our other camp activities."

"Everyone, get cleaned up, and we'll gather by the fire pit at eight to share s'mores and scary stories!" Gloriosa happily says

"S'mores!" Pinkie cheers, holding two marshmallow bags.

Sun and her friends giggle in reply.

Gloriosa begins to head off a she says, "I'll be getting some flashlights, marshmallow sticks and…"

Gloriosa is cut off with a scream, as she falls down a hole. Everyone gasps to see the event, and they all run over to see if Gloriosa is okay.

Timber comes over and asks, "Gloriosa, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but where did this hole come from?" Gloriosa answers through the hole.

Sun rolls her eyes, and says, "I think I know who made this hole."

Right on que, Discord and Screwball comes walking in front of the hole and hey seem to be happy about it.

Discord happily says, "It looks like something has been caught in our trap."

"Is it Bigfoot?" Screwball appily asks.

Sun and her friend along with the two principals begin to give Discord and Screwball the stern look.

Vice Principal Luna says with a stern look, "No. The only thing you manage to capture is one of the camp counselor."

"Oh," Discord and Screwball reply with a straight look on their faces.

Through the hole, Gloriosa calls out, "Um, can somebody help me get out of the hole?!"

A few minutes later, Sun and her friends along with Timer are able to rescue Gloriosa from the deep home. Of course, Celestia and Luna make Discord and Screwball fill back the home much to their disappointment. The girls are sitting with Gloriosa at campfire.

"Sorry that my dad and sister end up capturing you Gloriosa," Sun apologizes.

That's okay, I know they didn't mean too," Gloriosa replies with a smile.

"But why have a Bigfoot trap so close to camp?" Timber asks.

"They said they have some trap set in case Bigfoot come into the camp," Rainbow answers.

"Sadly it work on you," Applejack replies.

"That's okay, no one got hurt right. But maybe they should make their traps somewhere not so close to camp grounds," Gloriosa says.

"I'll be sure to tell them," Sun says.

Sus decides that now will be a good time to ask them about their tension.

"Gloriosa, Timer,is there… something bothering?" Sun asks.

The two siblings look at each other with confused and ye worried looks.

Thn Glorosa turns to face Sun and asks, "What do you mean?"

"I noticed that you and Timber have been… having some tension between you. You two want talk about it, and maybe the girls and I can help," Sun answers.

Gloriosa smiles and says, "That i nice of you to help us, but Timber and I are good on fixing things on our own."

"Okay, but you and Timber need help you're can ask us about it," Sun says.

"Yeah. Sun's good when it comes to helping people with their problems," Rainbow agrees.

The others agree on it, especially Twilight, The Dazzlings, and Falling Star.

The two siblings look at each other and think on Sun's offer.

Timber answer, "We'll think about it."

Sun smiles in reply.

Sonata comes over and says, "You know. I noticed that you a nice necklace Gloriosa. Can I wear it?"

"I'm afraid I had to refuse on that," Gloriosa answer, holding the necklace.

"Okay," Sonata replies.

Sonata then leaves to sit with her sisters. Sun starts to look at the necklace and notice that it has his five gedes on it. Sun sets to get a strange feeling from those rocks and wonder what it could be. She sees them shimmer and the're in different colors. Sun decide to let it go, for now until she can ask them another time. Right now, she wants to be with her friends.

Author's Note:

Bet that wasn't what you all are expecting.