• Published 25th Apr 2018
  • 957 Views, 16 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure: Legend of Everfree - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends are going to Camp Everfree for the week, but strange things begin to happen.

  • ...
 16
 957

Chapter 2: First Day at Camp

The bus has finally stop at their destination, and all the students are getting off the bus and getting their things for the trip. Some of them already having their things out and begin to explore the camp, others are still trying to get their things together. Sun and the girls are waiting for the rest of their friends to get their things from the bus

Fluttershy happily says, "Isn't Camp Everfree just beautiful."

"You're right. It's very peaceful here," Sun agrees.

Thn Fluttershy happily says, "I can't wait until we go on our first nature walk."

"I definitely want to go on those," Spike agrees.

"You wanna see all the woodland creatures too?" Fluttershy asks.

"Yeah, specifically squirrels. More specifically so I can chase them," Spike says. Then barks in reply.

"I'm just lookin' forward to roughin' it. I'm gonna make my own tent, forage for food," Applejack says, ager to roughing through the whole trip.

"Don't they provide that tough here," Aria asks.

"Yeah. they provide test and food here," Rainbow answers, holding her backpack.

"Yep. Still going to for forage though," Applejack replies.

Sonata lays down on the grass and happily says, "I think this camp is relaxing."

"I have to agree. Get to relax all week," Adago adds.

Rarity sighs with her large supplies, and says, "I'm just after some R&R. The past year is been a bit too much for my taste."

"I'll say! We fought three cursed sirens who tried to hypnotize everybody with their singing, one ridiculously competitive rival school, and three demon friends!" Pinkie adds.

The Dazzlings, Twilight, Falling Star, and Sun look at Pinkie with concern look on their faces, especially since most of them are part of the event.

Pinkie nervously chuckles and says, "No offense,"

Adagio say, "None taken."

"You'll get used to it." Aria says to Falling Star. Since her event is recent.

Then Applejack says, "Yep. Canterlot High has become a regular magic magnet. Gonna be nice gettin' away to a place where we don't have to worry about that kinda stuff."

Just then, Flash Sentry runs over to give Twilight her backpack, and says, "Here you go, Twilight"

"Thanks. It's... Flash, right?" Twilight questionably replies, as she takes her bag.

"Yup, that's me! And you're you. And we don't know each other very well," Flash says, trying to get a word out, but ends up feeling embarrassed.

He turns away from Twilight, and mutters, "Cool story, bro."

"Right. I guess I'll... see you around," Twilight answers, trying to not act confused.

Flash then runs off to join with his friends. Twilight makes a confused look and shrug her shoulders to Twilight.

Sun helps Twilight clear things up and says, "You know how there's that girl who looks just like you when she's here but lives in another dimension and she's a pony princess?"

"Uh-huh," Twilight answers.

"Flash kinda had a... thing for her," Sun adds.

"Oh." Twilight calmly reacts, looking back at Flash.

Then the speakers makes a screeching noise hurting everyone's ears in the process.

Then a cheery girl's voice, say through the speakers, "Hey, everyone! If you could start heading to the courtyard, that would be rad! It's time to start the best week of camp ever!"

Sometime later, all the students and the teachers are at the courtyard. Everyone are excited to see what goes on. They see a pink skin girl with burgundy like hair, with braid, and wears a daisy wreath on her head. And a light brown skin boy with forest green hair, and wears a beanie on his head.

The girls happily says though the microphone, ""Hi, everyone! Welcome to Camp Everfree! I'm Gloriosa Daisy, your camp director! Think of me as your friendly camp and nature guide. And this is my brother, Timber Spruce!"

Then the boy Timber grabs the microphone and says, "Think of me as that awesome guy... who should always be invited to fun things."

He does a few tricks with it before passing it back to her sister.

Then Gloriosa happily says, "We aim to please, so before we hand out our tent assignments, we'd like to hear from all of you. You're free to do whatever you like here."

"Uh, except hike near the rock quarry. That's off-limits," Timber adds.

"Why? Aria asks.

"Too dangerous to hike there," Timber answers.

"Okay," Aria replies.

Then Gloriosa cheerfully says, "Y-Yes, but otherwise, your options are wide open. So what activities will make this the very best week of your lives ever?"

Rainbow raise her hand, and happily says, "Ooh! Rock climbing!"

"Done!" Gloriosa agress.

"Archery!" Rainbow adds.

Gloriosa approves saying, "Of course!"

Then Rainbow says, "Tetherball!"

"Naturally!" Gloriosa happily says, "

Rainbow continues to raise her hand, but Sun says to her, "Rainbow, I know you're excited, but maybe give somebody else a chance to make a suggestion."

The student name Bulk Biceps suggests, "Arts and crafts!"

"My mom... needs new potholders," He adds feeling a bit sheepish.

"I'll supply the looms!" Gloriosa says.

"Cookie decorating!" Pinkie says, licking her lips.

"Ooh, I do make a mean sugar cookie," Gloriosa happily says.

"Early morning nature walks?" Fluttershy asks with a smile

Gloriosa happily announces, "With walking sticks for everyone!"

Arai raise her hand and says, "How about a concert? My friends, sisters, and I play great music."

"Is that why you want us to bring our instruments with us, "Adagio asks looking suspiciously at Aria.

"Maybe," Aria answers with a smug on her face.

"Sounds exciting!" Gloriosa agrees.

Rarity says with excitement, "Ooh! Me! Oh, uh... a fashion show! Where I design the most fabulous camp looks inspired by today's hottest trends and have them modeled by my classmates in a gorgeous outdoor setting!

"A camp tradition!" Gloria approves with a smil.

But Timber calmly says, "We have literally never done that."

Ignoring her brother, Gloriosa announces, "I'll be taking requests the rest of the time you're here, so if there's anything you'd like to do, anything you need, just ask."

While Gloriosa is talking Timer look to see Twilight, and smiles at her. Twilight smiles back and her cheeks are turning red. Sun, Pinki, and Adagi sees the two looking at each other and smile seeing the two are giving each other the special look.

Then Principal Celestia suggests, "What about the camp gift? That was my favorite Camp Everfree tradition.

Gloriosa Daisy happily says, "The camp gift! Of course!"

"Really?" Timber whispers

Gloriosa covers the microphone and whispers, "Yes, really."

Timber whispers saying, "Well, I just thought…"

Gloriosa whispers in frustration, "Then you thought wrong!"

On the courtyard, Sun and her friends can see the tension between the two sibling,

Sun whispers to the others, Anyone else picking up on a little tension between Gloriosa and her brother?"

The girls agree in reply.

Then they hear Gloriosa says, "Every year, campers work together to create something useful. A gift for future campers. Working toward this common goal is key to forming the strong bonds that will last well beyond your time here at camp!"

"Which is why it's so important," Gloriosa mutters to Timber.

She looks up at the gazebo, and says, "This gazebo was a gift from last year's group.

"Oh, oh, oh, and the totem pole," Gloriosa adds looking a the pole,

Then Gloriosa happily says looking a the rock dial, "and the sundial were also made by campers!"

"The sundial was our year's gift!" Principal Celestia replies.

Vice Principal Luna fake coughs and says, "Even though "some people" thought it was a little impractical, since the sundial can't be used at night."

"I remember, most of you didn't want to do my idea," Discord replies while rolling his eyes.

"I don't think future campers would like it if we literally turn Camp Everfree upside down, and make cotton candy to make it look like clouds on them," Vice Principal Luna firmly says.

"Let me guess, he wanted to turn the office, the tents, and the camp gifts upside down," Sun suspects.

"He did," The two sisters say, while Discord crosses his arms in a huff.

Gloriosa chuckles and then says, "You all seem like a-a really amazing group. So I'm certain you'll come up with something inspiring to leave behind."

All the students begin to cheer and are excited for the great time they're going to have.

After the cheering Timber says, "Speaking of leaving things behind, now's the time when we give out tent assignments so you can leave your heavy bags behind."

Gloriosa shakes her head in reply hearing he brother's humor.

She walks off the stage as she says, "Uh, girls will be getting their assignments from Timber. Guys, you're with me."

Gloriosa walks down and all the boys join her to get their tent assignments. At the same time, Timer is holding the bag while all the girls are inline for it.

"Oh, boy! Hmm…" Pinkie happly cheers.

Pinkie puts her hand in the bag and chooses the card from the ag. She looks to see a green gem is on her card.

She happily cheers, ""Yay! I'm in the Emerald Tent!

Rarity takes the card out and has the same as Pinkie, and says, "Ooh, me, too!"

Applejack has her card and says, "Aquamarine."

"Me, too!" Rainbow shouts with excitement, having the same card.

"Yee-hoo!" Applejack cheers.

"Oh, yeah!" Rainbow cheers.

Fluttershy holds her card, and says, "I got Amethyst."

"So do I" Sonata says.

"Topaz for me," Adagio says.

"I got topaz too," Aria replies.

"I got jasper," Sun says.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie has jasper too, Trixie happily says.

Sun simply laughs at Trixie's method.

Falling Star looks at her card ad says, "Sapphire,""

"Me, too!" Twilight replies.

Then she says, "I mean, I'm assuming I am. Heh-heh. Technically, sapphires aren't just blue. Heh-heh. They can be pink, purple, yellow…"

Hearing this, Timber walks over to Twilight, and says, "Yeah, but they're mostly blue. That's why they're named after the Latin word sapphirus."

Twilight simply smiles.

Then Timber whispers, "That means 'blue'"

"I know. But did you know that sapphires are just rubies without chromium?" Twilight whispers

"No. But did you know that Sapphire Tent is the best one?" Timer says with a grin on his face

"No. Why's that?" Twilight asks.

"Because you're in it," Timber answers, trying to get Twilight's attention.

"Oh, I bet you say that to all the campers," Twilight says with a grin on his face.

"Not true." Timber answers.

Bulk Biceps walks ver with a card of a red gem, and Timer mocks, "You're in the Ruby Tent? Ha! That's the worst one!"

"Aw, man!" Bulk shouts, sounding upset.

But Timber says, "I'm just jokin', buddy. Ruby Tent is great. It's like a sapphire but with chromium."

Bulk doesn't say a word, and s not sure what Timer is saying. Twilight giggles in repl as Timer feels a bit embarrassed.

Then Timber says, "But the Ruby and Coral Tents do look an awful lot alike to the undiscerning eye. I better show you where it is."

Timber then leads Bulk to the tent he is assigned to while Twilight watch.

Timber goes back to Twilight, and says, "See ya around."

Then fastly leaves to help with the campers. Twilight feels a bit glad to see Timber but has a funny feeling in her stomach. Just then, Twilight hears her friends giggle, and they have seen what goes on with her and Timer.

Twilight asks, "What?"

Applejack chuckles and says, "Heh. Nothin'."

"Ooh! That was adorable!" Rarity squeals with glee

Gloriosa blows on her whistle to inform the campers and says, "Okay, everyone, go get settled in. We'll be meeting at the docks in fifteen minutes to go over some camp safety rules. Let me know if you need anything!"

Just then, Gloriosa hears an engine sound and turns to see a limo is here at the camp.

Out of the limo Filthy Rich comes walking to Gloriosa and says, "I need somethin'."

With a stern look, Gloriosa throws her clipboard on the ground and walks to Mr. Rich

When she reaches him, she happily says, "Filthy Rich! So nice to see you."

She drags him away to is limo, and sternly whispers, "What are you doing here?! Camp is just getting started!"

"Just takin' in the scenery, Gloriosa Daisy. It's so... hmm... relaxin'." Filthy Rich says, getting into Gloriosa's face.

"Well, you can look around when camp is over. Now, if you don't mind…" Gloriosa sternly replies.

The tw begin to give each other stern looks, and Sun and her friends are starting to notice. Filthy Rich looks at his watch to see the time.

Then he sternly says, "Fine."

Filh Rich gets into hi limo and the limo drives away from the camp. Sun and the others are wondering what that is about.

When Gloriosantoices the girls are here, "Gloriosa tries to calm herself and says, "Filthy Rich is, uh, an alumni of the camp. He likes to check on his old stomping grounds every now and again."

But the girls doesn't seem to bought into that statement at all.

"But enough about him. Find your tents and put away your things. We've got the best week of camp ever to begin!" Gloriosa happily adds.

She walks way back to the camp, and the others follow.

At a different part of the camp all the female students are getting their tents settle in while the guys are at the other side. Rarity and Applejack are heading to their tents as they talk.

Rarity sighs and says, "I'm all for learning safety rules, but I do hope I can get started on my designs for the camp fashion show sooner rather than later."

"Huh. I still can't believe you talked Gloriosa into havin' a fashion show. We're in the middle of the woods, for cryin' out loud! We're s'posed to be roughin' it!" Applejack relies, and has other opinions about the fashion show.

"It's clear from Gloriosa's own wardrobe that she appreciates a well put together look. Even if we are in the "middle of the woods"," Rarity replies, still up to her idea.

Applejack roll her eyes with a smile, and says, "Fair enough,"

"Just as long as you don't put me in one of your fancy pants outfits." Applejack firmly adds as she walks away.

Rarity is holding a bit of a smirk on her face.

Applejack comes back with a stern look, and asks, "You're gonna, aren't ya?"

"No." Rarity denies with a smile.

But quickly says, "Yes!"

Rarity chuckles and adds, "Don't worry, darling. It'll absolutely speak to your personal sense of style…"

In the jasper tent, Trixie is busy unpacking her stuff. Sun is also getting her things out and is able to find her flashlight. Sun chuckles in reply and decides to have a little fun. Sun slowly tip toes to Trixie without her knowing. Then she taps her on the shoulder.

Trixie turns around and asks, "What is it?"

Sun has a flashlight on and it's at her face, and spookley says, "Oooooooooohhhh!"

"Gah!" Trixie reacts falling onto the bed.

Sun turns of the light with grin, and says, "Gotcha!"

Trixie makes a stern look, and says, "Don't you dare scared The Great and Powerful Trixie like that!"

"Sorry, just trying to have a little fun," Sun replies.

"Very funny," Trixie responds, unamused by the joke.

Twilight and Falling Star walks in the room hearing the scream.

Twilight asks, "What happened?"

"We heard someone scream," Falling Star adds.

"Ask Sun," Trixie replies, not sounding happy.

Sun smiles and says, "I gave Trixie a little scared."

Sun then remember something and asks, ""That was weird back there, right? With that guy, Filthy Rich?"

Twilight remembers what happened earlier and says, "I guess so."

"You have to admit Trixie agrees," Trixie relies.

"That is strange," Falling Star agrees.

Sun scratches her head, and says, "I just have this feeling that Gloriosa's hiding something."

She then looks at Twilight with a grin, and says, "Her brother is pretty cute, though, huh?"

Twilight blushes a bit, and says, "He's okay."

Twilight turns her head, and her cheeks are blushing. Sun and the others can see this.

"Ooooh, now look who's trying to hide something," Sun reamaks.

"No, I'm not!" Twilight yelps, feeling embarrassed.

Falling Star laughs and says, "Looks like someone has a thing for that counselor, Timber."

"What kind of thing?" Twilight asks, blushing like crazy.

"Easy, you got that twinkle in your eyes. It's called… love," Trixie adds with a smirk.

Sun and Falling Star nods in reply.

Twilight groans and flops herself on to the bed Sun is sleeping on.

Sun sits down and says, "Sorry about that. We were teasing you a bit."

"It's okay. I do like Timber, but we just first met," Twilight replies.

"It's called love at first sight," Trixie replies.

"Yeah. Love is not as bad as it look," Falling Star says.

"Since you brought up about crazy moments, can you tell us what happened on the bus back there?" Sun asks.

Falling Star gulps in reply.

"Yeah. You were freaking out like you were having a nightmare or something," Trixie adds.

"I'm fine, Falling Star sternly replies.

Then Twilight asks, "It's about Mistress Star isn't it? Sun and I heard you muttering her name while you were sleeping on the bus."

Falling Star sighs in defeat, and says, "You got me."

"How do you know?" Falling Star asks.

"Because I had the same nightmares as you when I was consumed by magic and turned into Midnight Sparkle. I kind of understand how you feeling about doing things you end up regretting." Twilight answers.

"But that wasn't Twilight's fault," Trixie says.

"She's right. Principal Cinch pressured Twilight into releasing the magic she containedin her device to win for Crystal Prep. But all of that is over now because she was able to embrace her magic," Sun explains.

Hearing this, Falling Star explains, "I have been having nightmares about me turning into 'her' again, and… I'm scared she'll come back."

"Don't worry, Mistress Star is done, and you don't have to scared of her coming back," Spike says.

"I know, I'm just not ready to deal with magic again anytime soon," Falling Star sadly replies.

Rainbow walks towards the entrance of the tent, and asks, "You guys comin' or what?"

"Be right there!" Sun answers.

She looks in her suitcase as she says, "I just wanna put on some sunscreen."

"Huh. I coulda sworn I packed it." Sun says, looking a bit confused.

Twilight and the others look around to see if they can find the sunscreen.

Twilight smiles and points her finger as she says, "Found it!"

Before Twilight and the others can do anything, the sunscreen begins to shimmer a light purple aura and is starting to float all of its own. Just then, some of Trixie and Sun's stuff are starting to float into the air, and is shimmer a purple aura.

Author's Note:

Next time, the girls are going to have some fun, and an unexpected event happen.