• Published 25th Apr 2018
  • 958 Views, 16 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure: Legend of Everfree - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends are going to Camp Everfree for the week, but strange things begin to happen.

  • ...
 16
 958

Chapter 8: The True Gaea Everfree

In the woods, Sun, Falling Star, Twilight, and Aria are looking for Timber, but they end up losing him. They search all over, but they have no idea where Timber has gone.

Twilight calls out, "Timber! Where are you?!"

"We saw Timber coming this way. Where did he go?" Aria asks.

"Wherever he is, I'm sure he's looking for Gloriosa," Sun answers.

Just then, they start to hear a strange rumbling sound. Then sees a strange bright magenta glow close by. Curious, Sun pulls aside some of the bushes to see a entrance to a cave, and most of the entrance is covered by boulders. What's interest her is to see someone heading inside. The others look to see the bright blow is coming from the cave.

Falling Star asks, "What's going on?

"I think it's the answer to our mystery, and I think either Gloriosa or Timber went inside," Sun answers.

"Then let's see what's in there," Aria replies.

Before they can go, Spike calmly says, "I thought we were allowed go to the rock quarry."

"Well, it seems the only way to figure out what's going on is to go inside," Nina says.

"You gotta point," Spike replies.

Sun, the girls, and the two pets make their way to the entrance of the cave. Luckily, there is a gap between the rocks big enough to get inside. When the group enter into the cave, there are amazed to see what's inside. They are amazed to see so many crystals in a have. However, Sun and Aria sense something off about it.

Twilight happily complaints, "This place is beautiful."

"There's… Equestrian magic here. I can… I can feel it," Sun says with a determined look.

"I can too," Aria agrees

She then looks ahead, and says, "And I think the source is coming from that strange rock."

The girls and two pets look to see a large rock formation being shined down on the light. They see six different color geodes: Red and yellow stripe, purple, pale yellow, pale fuchsia, bluish white, and a light peach geodes inside. Along with five empty slots. And the geodes look very familiar to her.

"So if Timber's faking there is a magical nature creature, then how do we explain the boating accident and the earth shook?" Spike asks.

"We may not be finding that answer right away, but I think we found the source of the magic, and the superpowers," Sun answers.

Then Falling Star says, "And t looks like a few of them are missing."

"Yeah. And I bet I know who has them. It has to be…"

"You're right," A familiar girl's voice says.

The girls scream hearing the unexpected voice. They turn to see Gloriosa Daisy standing next to one of the rocks.

Gloriosa calmly says, "It's okay, it's okay, it's just me."

"Gloriosa?" Falling Star questionably replies.

Then Aria sternly says, "You scared us twice now."

"Sorry, I saw you in here and heard your conversation," Gloriosa says.

Then Sun says, "And I'm willing to bet that we all know your secret. Those geodes you have contain magic."

"Yes. But I'm doing this for a very good reason, and it's to be sure that you all have a great time at Camp Everfree," Gloriosa says, as she walks to the girls.

"But why?" Twilight asks.

Gloriosa walks past the girls as she makes her way to the rock with the other geodes. Sun then grabs Gloriosa by the wrist and use her magic to see through Gloriosa's memories.

Through the memoires, Gloriosa is talking to Filthy Rich, which is not a very good one.

Filthy Rich says, "My, oh, my. You fell behind on your payments, Gloriosa. I own the land now."

"Please. My great grandparents founded this place. It's been in our family for generations! You have to let the camp stay!" Gloriosa beggs wanting Filthy Rich to reconsider,

"Instead of turning it into a spa resort that will line my pockets with more money than this camp ever could?" Filthy Rich remarks.

He chuckles in response and says, "I don't think so."

"Please! I-I-I-I just need a little more time! Gloriosa begs, and is sounding very upset.

"Fine. I'll give you 'til the end of the month. Hmph." Filthy Rich sternly reconsiders, and leaves the office

Gloriosa begins to cry as soon as Filthy Rich leaves. She's upset because she is going to lose the land that's been in her family for generations. It's very important to her.

The next scene shows Gloriosa at the clearing, still crying about losing the camp. She wishes there is a way to save the camp from being torn down, but she doesn't know what to do.

"What'll I do?" Gloriosa asks herself, still shedding tears.

Gloriosa then covers her have as she continues to cry, and replaces them to see the reflection of herself. Just then, Gloriosa catches a strange magenta glowing object in the sky.

"Huh?" Gloriosa questionably replies

She looks up to see it, and flies away. Gloriosa follows the light until it hits into the crystal caverns that she and her brother know about. Wanting to know what it is, Gloriosa decides to go into the cave to see what it is. She squeezes through the rock and is able to get in, but falls over to the ground. She coughs a bit as she gets up.

Just then she sees something amazesting and awed in amazement, "Wow!"

Gloriosa sees a giant rock formation that has eleven geodes inside. Each of them a different color. There are the ones that Suna dh the others that have seen in the rock, and the other five that are now around Gloriosa's neck.

Curious, Gloriosa decides to touch them to see if she can pull them out. Just then a magic sparkles appear making Gloriosa yelps in response. She pulls hard enough to get herself free and almost falls to the ground, but is saved by growing vines from the ground. Gloriosa looks to see she has five geodes out of the rock, but the other six remin on it.

The next sece of the memorie, Gloriosa has the five geodes into a necklace, and Timber is with her. However, Timber and Gloriosa are disagreeing about the geodes and about them being used.

"You don't know what those things are!" Timber protests in concern.

Gloriosa complains, "But I know what they can do!"

She then uses the magic of the geodes to make the vines grow and use them to grab hold of her computer and mug.

"I've been practicing! I can control their power now!" Golorisa says, showing the magic she can do

However, Timber firmly says with caution, "You don't know that for sure!"

Gloriosa crosses her arms with a stern look on her decides to leave the office because of Gloriosa wanting to use the geodes.

Gloriosa stops Timber as she says with an upset look, "This is our camp, and it's being taken away!"

"If this has to be our last week here, I'm going to use whatever it takes to make it count!" Gloriosa announces furiously, then end up making the geodes glow bright green color.

Just then, Sun sees Derpy and Sandalwood in the boat trapped in the middle of the lake. Gloriosa is on a different side of the lake. She then uses the power of the geodes to help push the boat, but accidentally crashes it into the docks.

Then Trixie and Micro Chip are going fishing, but the river is dry. Gloriosa sees it, and look to see aboulders are covering the passage. She then uses the magic to knock the boulders, making the earth earthquake. As a result, the river is flowing again, which makes Trixie and Microchip very happy.

The last thing Sun sees is Timber and Gloriosa talking in the boat house. And they are both getting into another argument.

Timber explains sounding upset, You were using magic all over the place! I had to tell them something to cover for you! What did you want me to do?!"

"I just wish you didn't tell them that ridiculous story!" Gloriosa furiously shouts

As Gloriosa is about to leave, Timber groans as he says, "Ah, this is all too much for you! You have to let it go!

Timber then grabs hold of Gloriosa by the shoulder, and calmly suggests, "Maybe Sun can help us with our problem."

"I can't do that! She and her friends are here to have a good time! I promised to give them the best time at camp, and I'm not going to bother them with our problem!" Gloriosa disagrees in anger.

All the memories has ended and Gloriosa takes her hand away from Sun. Sun feels a bit dizzy after seeing the memories flow to her mind. Sun rubs her head, and finally understands what's been going on.

Sun calmly says, "That's why Tiber wanted you to let it go, he wanted you to let go of the magical geodes. And I know why you've been working so hard to be sure we have the best time at Camp Everfree."

Shocked Gloriosa turns around, and puts her hand over the geodes.

Sun walks toward Gloriosa as she confront her, "All the things you've been doing to make this the best week ever. Evertime you use magic to do it, it caused a problem somewhere else."

Shocked, Falling Star says, "So Gloriosa was the one who caused the boat incident at the docks."

"And the earthquake was also caused by Gloriosa too," Aria adds.

Concerned, Twilight understands it, and says, "So this whole time, Timber was trying to get us to believe it was Gaea Everfree in order to protect Gloriosa."

"That's right. The reason why Gloriosa is going through all this because this is going to be the last session of Camp Everfree because she and her brother were behind on their debt, and Filthy Rich is planning on turning into a spa resort. Timber didn't want Gloriosa to use magic from the geodes fearing that it will be dangerous," Sun explains.

Confused by all this Gloriosa asks, "How do you know what I was going with the geodes? How do you know about the magic? And… how did you know what will become of Camp Everfree?"

"I can feel things, sense things, because I have magic too, and so do them, and so do the rest of our friends," Sun calmly confesses.

Twilight comes over and worried says, "Gloriosa, Timber wasn't wrong. Maybe you should stop using magic?"

"She's right, having too much of it can be dangerous if you can't control it," Aria says.

"Trust us on this, Gloriosa. We've seen a lot to know that magic can be dangerous if it can't be controlled," Falling Star adds with concern.

Sounding confident, Gloriosa says, "Oh I got this! And I'm going to use it to save my camp!"

"I just need more power!" Gloriosa adds as she is ready to grab the other geodes.

The girls shockley exclaims, "No!"

Sun and the others run over to stop her, but Gloriosa uses the magic of the rest of the geodes to knock them all down to the ground. Aria ends up getting thrown farther than the others. Just then, vines begin to grow, and tie, the girls and the pets, excluding Aria to the ground and are unable to move.

Glorious then have the other six geodes in her hand, and all of them form to become one necklace. Just then, Gloriosa begins to transform.

Sun turns around to see Aria is not tied up, Sun shouts, "Aria! You need to get out of here! You need to warn the others!"

"What about you?!" Aria asks in shock

"Don't worry about us! Go!" Sun shouts.

"But…" Aria is about to protest.

But Sun firmly shouts, "Go!"

Reclutenly, Aria runs to the entrance and is able to get out of the cave. Sun hopes she can warn the others in time about the trouble they are getting into. Vines surrounds her feet, and transform into dark green socks with light brown around them along with white daisies on each side. Then the vines surround her body transforming it into a dark blue forest green sleeveless dress with a green skirt yellow green lining. She also has magenta leaves on the outfit, and brown gloves. Gloriosa's skin has turned a strange purple, color and her hair is blue green and looking wild. Her eyes are black with magenta in the middle, and wearing a magenta mask. All the geodes are tied ona vine made into a necklace.

Fully transform, Gloriosa says, "Sorry, girls. I know what I need to do. But I feel like we're not on the same page. So…"

Struggling, Sun and the others are trying to break free, and hope Aria can warn the others.

Gloriosa leaves the cave, and is ready to get to Camp Everfree. But before she doesn, she uses her magic to close the cave with Sun and the others in the cave. Sun, Twilight, and Falling Star try to get out of the vines, and are stunned to see the cave closed. Gloriosa sees the caves are sealed and leave to go protect Camp Everfree.

Back at the docks, the girls are all dressed for their rehearsal for the fashion show. The girls are making sure their clothes ready for the show. Rarity looks around to see that Sun and the others are still not here.

Rarity asks, "Where are Sun and the others? Oh, they're missing out dress rehearsal."

The girls are looking a bit confused, and wonder why the girls aren't back yet.

"I suppose we can get started without them." Rarity replies, feeling a bit disappointed.

Then she calls out, "Whenever you're ready!"

Vinyl hears the Rairy's call, and puts the record on the record play. Then the music starts playing. One by one, the girls begin to walk on the docks, pretending to be a runway.

Rarity shows a bit of a smirk on her face, and says, "Hmm. Told you you'd like it."

"It's alright... I guess." Applejack calmly says, but doesn't want to admit she actually like it.

She then whispers to Rarity, "I do get to keep it after camp though, right?"

Rarity nods her head, and Applejack begin to walk down the dock. Rarity then walks down with her head held high, and proud of her work.

But while everyone are looking at the show, the corrupted Gloriosa continues to make her way to the camp with vines growing behind her. Aria who is ahead of her, continues to run to the docks to warn the others. Aria hopes she can warn them about what happened in time so they can rescue Sun and the others.

At the waterpump Snips and Snails are using them to fill up water balloons. Seeing Gloriosa coming they try to hide the evidence, but she simply floats past them. As Gloriosa is floata to the camp, Snips and Snails notices something off about them.

Snails says with a confused look, "She looks... different?"

"Yeah. She looks... taller?" Snips agrees as he also notice something different about her.

Back at the docks, the girls are still doing the fashion show. Rarity and Adagio are very pleased with their work. After that, they are going to practice their song.

"This is only a preview. I've got another entire line I'll debut at the real thing," Rarity says with glee.

Just then, Sonata points as she says, "Look, there's Aria right now. And she's coming very fast."

Aria continues to run so fast, that she hits the table causing the record to scratch and stop.

"There you are Aria," Rarity says.

Then Pinkie asks, "Where's Sun and the others?"

Aria takes a calm deep breath, and says, "Okay, I'm going to give you a simple answer…"

"Gloriosa's gone nuts!" Aria shouts.

"Excuse me?" Adagio asks with a confused look.

"It's true! Gloriosa go these magical geodes that contain Equestrian Magic and turned into this thing that looks like the ghost from Timber's story," Aria explains in a panic.

She turns around, and says, "And if you don't believe me, ask her."

Everyone look to where Arai is looking, and end up with shocked expressions on their faces.

Rarity gasps and exclaims, "Oh, my goodness!"

Everyone look to see the magical creature floating into the camp with vines right behind her. Sadly, most of them fear that this is the spirit of the Everfree Forest.

Then she loudly announces, "Attention, campers!"

"It's Gaea Everfree!" Trixie screams in fear.

Then Flash shockley shouts, "She's real!"

Bulk screams, "Aah! We're doomed!"

Recognizing the appearance, Timber asks in dismay, "Gloriosa?! What are you doing?!"

On the docks, Aria and the others can see there is a bit problem. However, everyone else are shocked to see that Aria is right.

"That's Gloriosa?" Applejack questionably replies.

"I told you," Aria bluntly replies.

Then Applejack asks looking confused, "Am I goin' crazy, or are her feet not touchin' the ground?

"Freaky-deaky!" Pinkie questionably says.

Still corrupted by the magic, Gloriosa announces, "I have an announcement to make! Filthy Rich wants this to be the last session of Camp Everfree."

"But don't worry, I've got this!" Gloriosa addly declares with magic surge from her arms.

Gloriosa presses her hands against the ground, and large amount of vines begin to spread all over the camp. The students try to run, but the vines is creating a giant wall around the camp. The vine wall even hit the docks, breaking it, Aria and the others jump off just in time, but are shocked to see the damages that are done.

"Oh, come on! We literally just finished building that!" Rainbow whines, seeing the docks is destroyed again.

Sonata worried says, "Um, I think we have more things to worry about."

Gloriosa Daisy:

I have waited for the day

To send this greedy wolf away

Now the magic is my salvation

Gather close in my protection

We... will... stand for Everfree!

Gloriosa then uses the magic to create the vines wall go higher. Everyone are starting to get scared to see what is happening.

Gloriosa Daisy:

Behold the beauty of nature in all its glory

No need to fear the vultures at the door

All the students try to get to the building to get away from Gloriosa.

Gloriosa Daisy:

Right here you have me to protect you

Within these walls of thorns

Gloriosa then uses her magic to seal the teachers and some of the students in the mess hall.

Gloriosa Daisy:

Forever free, forevermore!

Seeing his sister is getting out of control with the magic, Timber sees an axe and decides to try to bust out.

Gloriosa Daisy:

They have come into our domain

Here to seal our camp in chains

Timber uses the axe to chop the the vines off.

Gloriosa Daisy:

But we have held it for generations

This is just a complication

Gloriosa stops Timber and stares at Timber. Then uses her magic to raise the ax up with Timber holding it. Timber tries to pull it out, but he's being raise up.

Gloriosa Daisy:

We... will... stand for Everfree!

Gloriosa then uses her magic to spread it around the wall even more.

Gloriosa Daisy:

Trust in me, this is for your own good

Don't be afraid, nature is our friend

Gloriosa becomes becomes calm about the process, and creates small vines and flowers around the camp. The students become scared to see all this.

Gloriosa Daisy:

All of this beauty that surrounds us

Every lovely bloom designed to defend

Gloriosa creates a flower, and uses it for the power to create large vines trapping some of the students inside.

Gloriosa Daisy:

Let them come, just let them try!

I'm not about to say goodbye!

Gloriosa walks along the camp, and the vines creates a star that lets her walk u[ until she is on top of the sundial.

Gloriosa Daisy:

This camp will be here throughout the ages

Written into the history pages

Gloriosa is very pleased with her progress to see the giant vine wall has surround the camp, and it makes sure that no one can get in and get out..

Glroisa Daisy:

We... will... stand for Everfree!

Gloriosa floats up in the air, and then creates magical charge into her body. She then spreads the magic around the camp sledding the camp like a giant dome. Now practically everyone who arrive at the camp are trapped, and Gloriosa is fully consumed by Equestrian Magic.

Author's Note:

Gloriosa is consumed by magic, and Sun and the others are trapped. How will the girls get out of this mess.