• Published 25th Apr 2018
  • 958 Views, 16 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure: Legend of Everfree - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends are going to Camp Everfree for the week, but strange things begin to happen.

  • ...
 16
 958

Chapter 7: Discussing The Limits

Sun walks over to the camp to see if she can find Gloriosa and Timber to show them the work she and her friends have done to the docks.

Just then, she hears Gloriosa angrily shouts, "I just wish you didn't tell them that ridiculous story!"

"Ah this is all too much for you! You have to let it go!" Timber protests back.

"Let go of what?" Sun asks herself in her thoughts.

Then she hears Timber says, "Maybe Sun can help us with our problem?"

"I can't do that! She and her friends are here to have a good time! I promised to give them the best time at camp, and I'm not going to bother them with our problem!" Gloriosa shouts in furry.

Sun is confused about this, and wonder in her thoughts, "What could Timber and Gloriosa problem be that requires my help?"

Just then, Sun starts to hear footsteps and move out of the way. She watches to see Gloriosa walks out with anger in her eyes, and Timber leaves in the opposite direction not looking very happy.

Sun looks to see the two sibling walking away, and says to herself, "There's something definitely wrong here. And whatever it is… Gloriosa and Timber seem to be in some kind of trouble and a disagreement on the situation."

Sun decides that it will be a good time to talk to her friends about the situation. Just then, she ends up bumping into someone and falls to the ground. She is laying on her back, and opens her eyes to see who it is. She is surprised to see Flash Sentry. Seeing each other, the two blushes towards each other, and begin to sit up.

"Oh, um, Sun, what were you doing?" Flash asks as his cheeks blush and starts to feel embarrassed.

"Nothing really, I was… trying to find Gloriosa and Timber and show them the docks we just finish," Sun nervously answer.

"Yeah. But the credit should go to you and the girls," Flash says.

"I guess, but you and the other students help us to," Sun replies with a smile.

Then her face changes to a worried expression and explains, "But I heard Gloriosa yelling at Timber about the story of Gaea Everfree. Then I heard Timber saying that might be to much for her and that she should let it go. I don't really know what, how, when, and why, but I can tell that something must be very wrong here."

"And you want to find out so that you and help them with whatever problem they have," Flash says.

Sun looks at Flash with a confused look, and asks, "How you know what?"

Flash chuckles with a smile, and say, "Sun, you and I used to go out together. I'm practically know you as much a the girls. Plus, you and I have a few classes together over the years."

"Right," Sun replies with a sheepish smile.

Flash smiles and says, "Yeah. Also, I kind of like to thank you… and Aria."

"For what?" Sun asks.

"For the tough love," Flash answers.

Sun giggles, and says, "Yeah, but in Aria's case, it might be more of a tough talk."

"Right," Flash says.

Then he says, "Still, I guess it is time to let Twilight go. Still, it's not going to be easy."

"I guess I understand. I wasn't easy for both of us when we decided to end our relationship," Sun replies.

"Yeah," Flash says, sound a bit unsure.

The two stop talking, and look at the lake. The two are not sure what to say next, or what they could say at all. The two start to admire the lake, and it ends up rbig back some old memories.

Flash says, "You know, seeing the lake like this kind of remind me of…"

"Our first date," Sun finishes off with a smile.

"Yeah," Flash replies with a smile.

"I remember. You were taking me on a picnic in a boat," Sun says.

She laughs and say, "And that you end up falling in."

"Yeah. Let's not forget I got you into the water too," Flash says with a smirk on his face.

Sun gives him a slight punch on the arm with smug look as she says, "Only because you grabbed me by the arm while I was trying to help you up."

The two then start to giggle a bit, and are in a way glad to have this talk.

Sun walks away as she says, "Well, I should get back to my friends and talk to them you what I heard."

"Good idea. Besides, my friends and I are going to rock climb before we see the show," Flash replies.

Then he says, "See you round."

"Bye," Sun say as she walks back to the docks. What she doesn't know, Sun cheeks are blushing a bit. It's been a long im since she and Flash talk like this.

Sun walks back to the docks to see the girls are still there. Adagio and Rarity are presenting the others what outfits they are wearing for the fashion show, while Rainbow and Applejack help Aria and Sonata with the instruments for the concert after the show.

Sun says, "Hey guys, there something that I really need to tell you."

"What is it?" Fluttershy asks.

"I think there something wrong with Gloriosa ands Timber," Sun answers.

"Why you say that?" Rarity asks.

"I was looking for them, and then I heard them arguing in the boat house," Sun says.

"I know the two are having trouble getting along since we got here, but sounds to me like they're having a major sibling problem," Applejack replies.

Then Sun says, "I think there's more to it than just then. Either way, I found out from last night that it was Timber who left all those sparkles around the camp."

"What?!" The girls shockley exclaims.

Then Twilight worried asks, "You mean, Timber wanted us to think Gaea Everfree is real?"

"But why?" Pinkie asks.

"Well, I do have a few options, like... it's least likely he's going through this trouble so Gloriosa will sell the camp to Filthy Rich and that's because I heard that Timber said that he wished she sell the camp to Twilight," Sun explains.

"You heard that?" Twilight asks in shock.

Sun nods her head in reply.

Then Twilight protests, "But Timber wouldn't do something like that!"

"I know that, but seeing the pouch full of sparkles falling from his backpocket last night confirm that he wanted us to think Gaea Everfree is here. Sure it seems that he want the camp to be sold, but I have another theory…" Sun calmly explains.

The girls look at each other with a confused look.

Then Sonata asks, "And what will that be."

"I'm not entirely sure, but I'm getting the feeling the magic abilities we've been getting are connected to the boat ramming the dock and the sudden earthquake. And I think Timber knows who caused the incidents. That could be the reason why Gloriosa and Timber are arguing about it," Sun explains.

The girls start to think about all this, and it's possible that the strange events, the magic abilities are connected on how Timber and Gloriosa have been acting. Sonata looks and notices Gloriosa going into the woods. Suddenly she remember something strange that might be important.

Sonata speaks up with a skeptic look, "Look guys, I… I don't know if this is important, but… I think there's… something about Gloriosa that might have some connection with all of this."

"What kind of something?" Falling Star asks.

"I don't exactly know. For some strange reason, I've been sensing Equestrian Magic coming from her for some reason or another since we got here," Sonata answers.

Sun and the others become speechless.

Sun asks, "It's this true?"

"I… I think so," Sonata answers, sounding unsure.

Sun takes a deep breath, and says, "Because I've sensing magic coming from Gloriosa too."

"So have I," Adagio says.

"Me too," Aria adds.

Then Applejack asks completely shocked, "Are you sayin' Gloriosa is either some kind of magical creature or has something that contain magic?!"

"It's possible, and… I think I know what it is," Sun says.

"What will that be?" Rarity asks.

"It might be those geodes on her necklace. Gloriosa was a bit protective of them when Sonata asked if she can wear it," Sun says.

"But why?" Twilight asks.

Then Rainbow says, "Let's not forget that you need proof. How are you going to figure that out?"

"Maybe I can use my magic on Gloriosa or Timner to see what the problem is," Sun suspects.

Sonata speaks up, "And we better figure it out because Gloriosa already headed off to the woods not long ago, and Timber is heading there right now."

Sun and the others look to see Timber is making his way into the woods.

Twilight calls out, "Timber! Timber!"

But Timber has already went into the woods.

Sun turns to the others, and says, "We need to follow him. Twilight, you, Falling Star, and Aria are with me. The rest will make sure everything is ready for the show."

"Right!" the girls call out.

Sun, Twilight, Falling Star, and Aria run ahead so they can follow Timber into the woods with the wild cat and little dog. While Rarity and Adagio direct everyone to get everything ready for the show and concern. They hope they can find an answer to this whole mystery.

Author's Note:

Now they're getting somewhere, but next chapter they are goingto sovle the mystery of the activites at camp.