• Published 22nd Jul 2012
  • 3,240 Views, 102 Comments

Doctor Horrible is Adorable - Scarlett Haze



The good Dr. Horrible is now Fluttershy, can't exactly get anymore crazy than that

  • ...
8
 102
 3,240

Epilogue

"So... that's it." I said into the camera. "I told Celestia that I was willing to stay here, as me." The background of my home was much better in comparison to the basement I had in the past, at least, I think so. "She did a spell and then... well, it was fuzzy, but I think I remember holding on to the camp cup? It was rather odd, because I thought that Cabin Cheer lost. Turns out, the counselors found out about every act that Gilda did in the camp, so when she stood up to accept the award, she was actually called out for what she did."

I nodded for a moment. "Didn't see her for awhile... except for just recently, I was helping ducks cross the street when she yelled at me. I knew that deep down I wanted to stand up for myself, but I was so upset that I ran crying." I paused for another moment, "I wonder if she even recognized me? I shouldn't be surprised if she didn't, I do tend to keep quiet and not interfere with much."

I gave a scratch at my chin when Angel poked his head up into the camera. "Oh, right! Moist went back home, turns out he didn't want to live his life as a widdle fuffy rabbit." I hugged Angel close as he initially tried to push away before reluctantly accepting his fate. "He still calls though, from time to time. Turns out that he's running the Henchman's Union! I'm really proud of him, even if he didn't really leave his life of henchman villiany, but at least its the closest to a government job."

I clicked my tongue and thought for a moment. "Right! Dashie! She's still one of the closest friends I've ever made, and thanks to her, I've made a few other friends in the town I live in! Well, I mean, I live on the edge of the town and its somewhat secluded by the Everfree Forest, but still, small steps."

I glanced around me for a moment before gripping the camera and moving it with me to a secluded area. The sound of descending steps could be heard for a moment and some readjustment to the camera as I reset it. I was downstairs in the basement of my home, a table set out with some vials of colored liquid and a window that cautiously peeked outside to the animal pen.

"The only issue is... well... old habits die hard..."

Comments ( 15 )

...This Is Much More Depressing Than It Should Be... I Demand A Sequel... Please?

I agree with the other commenter about a sequel

I love you. :heart::yay:

well....it finally ended.....i loved it

This took a while but i really liked it, and celestia mare in black made me laugh, now if a sequel could pop up it would be HORRIBLE (as in good, really really good)

Wish I could give this another like

Encore!
Someone make this into an animation!

3819130 Stop Beginning Every Word With A Capital. That's Only For Names And The Beginning Of Sentences, Also It's Really Annoying. Why Would You Even Do This, It's So Much Work!

3822461 ...Fine. Also, I know when you've to use capital letters as I am not an idiot.

A potential happy end...satisfactory, no?
The hole in your heart is filled at last.

Excellent work, dear Author!:pinkiehappy:

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooore!~:yay:

Ah so, Doctor Adorable was born!

By the way, I think this is your best fic and I want more.

HUUDDA HUUUH HUUUH 👍👍👍👍👍👍:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment