• Published 10th Dec 2019
  • 9,549 Views, 90 Comments

Petting Session - Bendy



A seemingly harmless petting session with your pony friends quickly escalates out of control with consequences you could not have possibly imagined.

  • ...
29
 90
 9,549
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 29 )

Nice chapter

WThuh did I jus read?

10211880
Was it still hot?


10211542
What did you like about it?

Celestia sitting on them but can you make a chapter where they want anon's face to be there throne or a chair

10212463
Maybe. It could be fun.

Did you like Celestia growing in size while sitting on them? And herself cloning herself? (I added part at the end where she clones herself.)

I'm not into the whole giant pony thing but that was great

10212696
Understandable. It's a strange fetish story with hyper cosmic ponies. Yet, at the same time, I don't see many people writing MASSIVE PONY x normal human stories so it might as well be me.


10212693
They don't quite become hyper cosmic here, though. ( in this chapter) What do you feel about ponies being bigger than humans in general?

10212701
Well, at least you're cornering the market on that particular genre ha ha!

As ponies being bigger than humans? Mostly Celestia, maybe Luna and Cadence but it's not that big issue if they are bigger. If it's a giant pony and a tiny human, I look at it from a comedic angle.

*<>* bendy this is great - laughs -keep up th great work - no one else can quiet capture the fever dream- eloquence that is your unique style . macro love

10212704

Yeah, I read some other giant ponies stories, they start off good but then devolve into mindless cruelty and death and I stop reading them. Sure, I like my big ponies to dominate the little ones under them but not kill them. I can even tolerate a little bit of pain, but as long as it doesn't go overboard.

10212703

I seem to be the only one for the moment. That said, I still like non-growing/normal ponies.

I kind of like OP Ponies... and nothing more OP than a growing one. (as long as they good OP Ponies, not evil ones that kill humans)

10212724
Yeah, growing non-malevolent ponies are preferable. Hail the sunbutt!

It went from hot to an all out growing story.

As someone who likes hyper-growing and super-OP-character stories, the "Booty Petting" chapter hit all the right notes for me. Any time I think I can't go any further with my stories, something like this will come along to inspire me to try something new.

Glad to see you're still going the route of not hurting anyone, too.

10214615
Well, I don't like OP Ponies being mean... they might as well be Sauron then. I have seen too many macro stories on the side devolving into pointless cruelty and violence. Turning cute ponies into monsters seems like a waste.

Hopefully, this can inspire others to write more MASSIVE OP GROWING PONY x normal human (or other). The thought of ponies increasing in strength and in size as they receive love seems very hot. The pony can even dominate, slamming her growing, massive ass down on her little lover. While at the same time, the human (or other) isn't hurt. (maybe even hurt a little, but only borderline badly painful. Just enough to make him hiss or grunt.) Even as the pony grows to the size a mountain or even beyond.

Nice. It really reminds me of Princess Socks story.

10215334

What did you find nice about it?

I think that Princess Socks was inspired by my other story. Linked below in embed. Don't worry, Princess Celestia is a gentle giant in this one as well.

[Adult story embed hidden]

10215843
Liked the growth to overtake the multiverse.

10216038
And that Rarity and Fluttershy showed mercy to living beings? I don't like growing macro where they kill.

NBQ

I tried to imagine all this, now my brain has exploded and leaked out of my ears :applejackconfused:
I don't know how you do it, but don't stop! You're a big fucking genius! :heart:
P.S.: Where is Luna??

10216064
You like the super growing ponies. I suppose Luna joining could be fun. Writing seven ponies is hard enough already.

I'm not sure how I should add more to this story. Ideas are however welcome.

Her rump crushed mountains as it expanded across Equestria. Celestia turned the planet into a disc shape, her subjects lay themselves down as Celestia's expanding cheeks rolled over them.

S-stop, My pp can only get so erect
Also, Nice! a new chapter to rant out about my pp

10226301
You really do you like the mega expanding gentle giant, don't you? Much better than nasty ones, who kill people under them?

10226324

You really do you like the mega expanding gentle giant, don't you? Much better than nasty ones, who kill people under them?

Yeah, I like gentledom as much as the next guy. Also I agree with you assessment

10320932
You like this chapter?

Are you going to finish the story

10444064
This one is more or less finished.

Login or register to comment