• Published 19th Apr 2017
  • 4,472 Views, 64 Comments

Foal Quest - Zubric



A simple adventure book quickly turns into a foalish adventure for three unsuspecting unicorns.

  • ...
17
 64
 4,472

Pillow Fort and End

The group was now in one of the large room in the castle, the sun shining in and making rainbows upon the floor. On the far left stood a large pillow fort with two battlements and small windows between gaps. Twilight and Chrysalis looked out from the entrance. wearing pink foam armour and eying the ‘invaders’ across the room. Starlight and Moondancer were wearing cooking pots on their head, and foam swords, along with plenty of plushies as their ammo, pulled in a wagon by Spike

“We must defend the fort against da invaders! They want our cookies.” Twilight said, lisping behind her pacifier.

Chrysalis nodded. “Our pillow cannons will scare them off,” She added, patting the large sling shot. “You ready?” She called out, sticking her tongue out.

“Oh, it is on!” Moondancer cheered. “Just don’t go for my face, my glasses could be knocked off.”

“Okay,” Twilight called back. Spike waved, smiling. They could use him a shield but he wasn’t allowed to fire at the castle.

The first pillow was fired! Starlight ducked low, as it soared over her head. “Charge!” She cried, and she and Moondancer began waddling ahead, picking up plushies in their limited magic and tossing them at the pillow walls! The plushies comically exploding into fluffy stuffing like snow.

Moondancer fired a plush elephant, making a new window in the left barricade.

Twilight meeped and pulled back on the slingshot, loading a pink frilly pillow as she took aim. The pillow rocketed towards Moondancer! It hit its target, impacting the filly’s chest and sending her skittering backward on her diaper butt. She recovered quickly and sent another plushie back at the enemy.

Starlight beamed, as she fired a stuffed pig at the right tower, sending a few pillows falling to the floor. The filly dove behind Spike, as a large, heart shaped pillow flew at her. Spike eeped and fell over onto his diapered butt, chuckling as he gave said pillow to Starlight to fire back. Another chunk of the wall fell, as the two foals inside squeaked as the enemy advanced.

Chrysalis squeaked, as a large plushie impacted her square in the chest, sending her toppling into the backside of the fort! She wiggled her legs. “Gah, I’m hit!” She stuck her tongue out comically. Twilight came over and picked her up. “No, leave me. It too later!”

“Oh cut it out.” Twilight rolled her eyes, giggling before blowing a raspberry into the bug’s tummy.

“Eeep! Okay, okay!” Chrysalis shot up and ran to a slingshot, but the two other foals were already at the doorway. The battle soon turned into a pillow fight, as each foal grabbed a large pillow, bopping each other over and over. The room filled with giggles as even Spike joined in. Feather and stuffing flew about on the interior battlefield, until the foals all tired out and lay on their tummies.

Starlight giggled laying on one of the many scattered pillows. “Haha, that was a blast!” She beamed, seeing Moondancer and Twilight agree. “Hey, Spike, was that rattle one of the Elements?”

Spike nodded as he changed Chrysalis’ diaper (she had accidentally messed herself upon being hit with the pillow but the absorbent filters in her diaper had blocked out the smell). “Yeah, it was the Element of Playfulness.”

The queen wiggled as she was. “No, it’s mine,” She kicked about. “I found it fair and square.”

Twilight looked over, sighing. “But we need it to keep the world safe. Please, can we have it?”

Chrysalis hesitated but soon nodded. “Okay, friend.” She waddled to the table where she had set it down and hoofed it to Twilight.

Twilight beamed and shook the rattle, letting out squeaks as she did. “Thank you,” She hugged her new friend and waddled back to her team, showing off the rattle. “We did it!” The three cheered and hugged Chrysalis before she left

-----

The fillies were now all gathered around the book, the five elements on the floor in front of them. Twilight was rubbing her forehead groaning. “I don’t know how to make the sixth one appear!” She whined. Spike rubbed her back, trying to keep her calm, but it was only helping slightly.

“Are you sure it just not sitting somewhere and we just go looking for it? Moondancer asked. “That’s how the game has been so far.”

“I know, but when I got the elements the sixth one appeared on my head. If there was a location to go for the sixth we would have been told, right?” Twilight asked.

“That makes sense,” Starlight agreed, poking her diaper. “But how do we get the sixth to go home?”

“I don’t know, uh one of us wears all the items?” Moondancer suggested, “I mean one of them is a diaper.” The two other foals blushed while thinking it over. Spike appearing to just watch and be a good caretaker, while at the same time suckling his claw.

“I-I’ll do it.” Starlight put her hoof up. She then picked up the rattle and the small gem that Nightlight Moon had given them. It took no time at all for her to find that said gem snapped into place, on the bottle of the rattle’s handle. The filly shook the rattle, cooing at the sounds. The others turned and watched, amazed by the rattle as well. Spike laid the filly on her back as he got her changed into the element diaper. Starlight kept shaking the rattle giggling like any foal. The padding sparkled as it was tapped up.

Starlight crinkled about as she sat up using her weak magic to put the cape on next, tying the red and white blanket around her neck. She felt silly and small, enjoying the feeling of dressing up. She shook the rattle again as she set the pacifier into her mouth and suckled. She smiled as she showed off to the other two.

Twilight and Moondancer stared at the finished attire, as the rattle was shaken some more. Twilight rubbed her eyes a little, as she noticed sparkles around Starlight. She rubbed her eyes again to be sure, then gasped. “Oh, something is happening!” She pointed.

Starlight giggled as she glowed, beaming as she kept playing. “I feel...joyful,” She danced from hoof to hoof, feeling a bubble of energy inside her. There was no worry or fear in sight for her, and she happily hugged her friends, beaming. Suddenly, a light flash was seen on her head, as a bright blue bonnet appeared, tied around her head. She gasped and looked up, amazed! “Is that it?” The filly asked as she reached up, and felt the silky frills lining its edges.

Twilight clapped, bouncing on her padding. “It worked!” She cheered, Moondancer did the same. After a moment they looked around and back to the book. “Now what?” Twilight asked, but before she could ask more, the book began to glow brightly, changing into vibrant rainbow colours. Surprisingly enough, the three had been sitting right where it all started, as they felt the magical pull. Twilight giggled as light overtook them, consuming the world as it did.

-----

The three magic users all felt dizzy again, as they got back to reality. Twilight rubbed her eyes, unable to see anything for a few moments. “Wow, that was quite something wasn’t it?”

Moondancer was in about the same situation, as she kept trying to clear the stars out of her eyes. “Yeah, pretty fun. I miss the diaper though.” She blushed, before looking towards the door as Spike came back in.

Spike had a glass of his favorite drink in his claw. “Okay, I’m ready to...wow, what happened to Starlight?!” He pointed as Twilight and Moondancer finally had clear enough vision to look where he was pointing.

Where Starlight once was now sat a small, purple coated filly still in the Element diaper and pacifier. “Ugh, why everthin bigger?”

“Um...oh dear.” Moondancer looked down at the book, while Twilight looked back at Spike and the clock. Turned out it had only been a half a minute since their whole journey had begun.

Moondancer watch Starlight stared down at her chubby body and squeak. “Gah! Why am I foal?!” Starlight wiggled about, falling onto her tummy, blushing.

“Seems it’s some kind of reward?” Moondancer replied, giggling as she can’t help but pinch Starlight’s cheek feeling an odd compulsion to do so.

“R-reward, I can’t grow up all over again! Dat not fair!” Starlight panicked, but was soon calmed as Twilight hugged her. Twilight's magic scanned over the filly for a moment and sighed with relief. “Please tell me that sigh means good news.” Starlight pleaded.

The princess held Starlight close to her chest, snickering. “Yes, the good news is, you’ll only be a foal for a week.”

Starlight threw up her hooves up whining. “Oh, come on! I dun wanna be in diapees again!”

Twilight tried bouncing the filly in her hooves. “Aww, don’t worry Starlight i’ll take good care of you.”

Starlight continued to pout as Moondancer smiled. “Hey, at least it was a fun sleep over right?”

Despite the shock of the moment, the three broke into laughter all agree that it had indeed been a fun sleepover.

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it. I”ll be making a one shot sequel thing for Starlight so look forward to that.

Comments ( 12 )

Well Starlight, you act like a foal sometimes, I think this is just the universe correcting an imbalance. :rainbowlaugh:

I really enjoyed the story is there something I don't like about the very end though I think it's the way it just kind of feels like it cuts off

8216820
Yeah I suppse I should add a few more lines to the end. Onlj a paragraph should do.

Good story.
Just saying you can add two more chapters for alt endings.
One for Moondacer be the baby and the other for Twilight be the baby.

This is lovely! <3

I can't WAIT to read the sequel! <3

Glad that there's going to be a sequel. Looking forward to it.

8252158
Yeah just working on other stuff for the moment but yeah it will come

I recently read a similar story to this. Had something to do with twilight's birthday I believe and it was her, Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, and Spike that wound up in the story. Only it was a boardgame not a story.

8764417
Training or not, that's still a toilet, dude.

9068502
oh Derp, that a silly typo isn't it

Have you tried an audio drama before?

Login or register to comment