• Published 19th Apr 2017
  • 4,472 Views, 64 Comments

Foal Quest - Zubric



A simple adventure book quickly turns into a foalish adventure for three unsuspecting unicorns.

  • ...
17
 64
 4,472

Padded Chaos

The three foals awoke almost two hours later yawning. Starlight blushed and rolled away when she found they’d been curled up like that. She giggled a little though, as she was picked up by Spike and wiggled about. “Hey, put me down!” She whined.

“Phew, you made a stinky, little star,” Spike babied, taking her to the changing mat. Starlight only now noticing the unpleasant stench emanating from her.

Moondancer laughed despite the smell. “Tinkle tinkle little star. How I wonder how soaked you are?” She teased.

Twilight laughed too. “Good one Moondancer.” She rolled around, feeling well rested.

“Not funny!” Starlight complained from the mat, crossing her forelegs.

“Is too.” Moondancer protested.

“Is not.” Starlight whined.

“Is too, even my dirty diaper didn’t stink as much as yours,” Moondancer replied, and stuck her tongue out.

Spike snickered soon getting a fresh diaper on Starlight. “Now, now you two, it’s not very nice to tease. Especially over things you can’t control.” He lectured lightly.

“Sorry Spike.” Twilight and Moondancer mumbled, before they had their diapers checked and both found that they needed to changed.

Once they were all clean once again, the three looked around. Moondancer adjusted her glasses. “Um, so where do we go next?” She asked, and looked up at Spike. Up to this point, he had been the one to lead them around.

“The other elements could be anywhere by now,” Spike commented, twiddling his claws. “This is a lot of pressure to put on me.” He mumbled, rubbing his neck.Before he could say more, his cheek puffs out as he burped out flames, followed by a royal letter, the insignia shaped like a pacifier.

“A letter from Celestia!” Twilight beamed and rushed over. “Dis must be important.”

Spike picked it up, ruffling Twilight’s mane. “Yeah, considering you’re supposed to be in Canterlot and not out fighting evils.” He unrolled the parchment and had a look. The letter read as follows:

Dear Spike,

Discord’s being a meany head and won’t share the pillows. That, and he made our dipaees too big. We need Twily to save da day. Please hurry!

Princess Celestia

P.S. Luna stole my cookies again!

Spike finished reading the letter, looking down at Twilight who was rolling on the floor in a giggling fit. “Hehehe, Celestia would never write like that.”

Moondancer nodded, suckling her pacifier. “Yeah, seems even she is childish.”

Spike quickly got them back into the stroller, buckling them in. “Well we better get to the train anyways. I think one to Canterlot leaves in a few minutes.” He told the foals.

“What, no silly pun?” Starlight asked, tilting her head as they headed out. Spike just blinked in confusion as they were pushed along towards the train station. Starlight waved at Trixie as they passed the stage once again, causing the padded wonder to stick her tongue out in good fun.

-----

The train station was like every building in ponyville, a big doll house version of itself. The silliest thing there of course, was the train.

The tracks themselves looked like an ever extending xylophone, each tile a different colour of the rainbow as it stretched toward the horizon. Upon the tracks sat a toy train, the main axle was largely plastic with smaller wheels underneath it. A blue teddy bear smiled standing by the train. He turned with a giant smile and greeted, “Hello, I’m Engineer Teddy.”

Twilight gasped as she asked. “You dwive ta train?”

The teddy nodded, “Yes I do, now come on and board the choo choo train.”

Spike got the foals off the stroller, folding it up before leading the three inside. They climbed onto the red padded seats, settling into Spike’s lap as he held them close. The train then started to chug down the toy train track. as it went around a large hillside. They soon realized that Canterlot wasn’t that far away. In fact, it seemed Canterlot was one large play center, looking like it was made from blocks. It had little plastic flags with a diapered sun on them. Twilight could only gape in sheer disbelief. This sure as heck wasn’t the Canterlot she knew.

Starlight giggled and babbled, “Tia is Sun diapee now.”

“Does that mean Luna wears nighttime diapees?” Twilight giggled at the image that came to mind as the train rolled along. The teddy, of course, could be heard singing, “She’ll be coming round the mountain” as it puffed down the line, soon pulling into the station in Canterlot.

As the group stepped onto the platform, they saw ponies running around, having fun with various toys and activities that were scattered all over the place. The large palace in the back stood out with the royal flag on it. The guards wore foam armor, their diapers had little golden shields, and they had waddled around the city as they played cops and robbers.

-----

Spike lead the foals through the streets, until they came upon a huge candy store that had shelves bursting with various candies that could be seen from outside the windows.

“Candy!” Starlight darted off and suddenly bursted inside with a flash of her magic, causing Spike to gasp and give chase! The other foals followed the best they could, Starlight being pretty fast oddly enough. They soon caught up to Starlight as the grayish-purple coated filly jumped into a pit of cotton candy in the middle of the store.

The other two watched Starlight for a moment, before moving forward, eager to savor the sweet treat. Spike grabbed Twilight. “Oh no you don’t!” He held her as she tried to wiggle free from Spike’s grasp screaming, “I want candy!”

They suddenly all looked up, as a loud and familiar chuckle was heard, followed by a camera flash. “Oh, this is just too funny.” The normal, adult-sized Discord, laughed. Watching Starlight get all sick from the sugar, as she started to spit up all over the place.

Spike quickly came over and wiped the filly’s moth as she began to wail. Spike hushed her, “It’s okay, Uncle Spike is here to take care of everything.” Starlight clung to Spike, acting much like any sick foal.

Twilight frowned up at Discord. “Hey, this is not funny! Starlight’s got a sick tummy! Wait, aren’t you suppose to be childish?!”

Discord stopped laughing, watching Spike comfort Starlight. “Oh Twilight, I’m sorry, really I am. I meant Starlight’s reaction, not the throwing up part. It’s just that you three seem to be falling into your roles so easy. Fun fact, I’m not part of this story, I just felt some magical disturbance and poof, here I am. I might stick around to watch though,” He shook his camera. “Maybe even take a few photos for Fluttershy.”

After Starlight had calmed down, the three fillies blushed at the apparent compliment, not really sure on how to take it. Spike sighed rubbing Starlight’s back. “Hey, Discord. we need a bit of help. Can you get us to the castle? We need to help Celestia and Luna.” He said to the spirit.

Discord smirked, patting the dragon’s head, “Sure thing.” He snapped his fingers, teleporting everypony inside the Canterlot palace. They all gasped at what they saw! The palace itself was made of a white, padded material, but all the guards, butlers and maids were all in giant, poofy diapers, all wiggling about but unable to go anywhere. The throne room was covered in random polka dots and in the center stood two large high chairs where Celestia and Luna sat, wearing giant poofy diapers, and unable to move out of the chairs.

A tiny Discord, wearing a plain white diaper, floated up to them. He giggled as he held a jar of green colored foal food. “Hehe, time to eat.” He teased, spooning up some of the muck and plonking into Celestia’s mouth.

Celestia whined as she swallowed the foal food and cried, “Nah, du like smashed peas, tey yucky!”

“Nu uh, dey yummy!” Luna replied, as ate her spoonful easily before more was plonked into Celestia’s mouth.

Baby Discord turned to the new ponies that entered the palace and got angry, as he shouted, “Hey, why ya not weawin big poofy diapees?!”And instantly zapped their diapers, inflating them to twice their size.

Twilight started to bounce up and down on her expanded padding, giggling. “Hey, this is kind of fun.” Her hind hooves didn’t touch the floor, as they were elevated off the floor by the bulk.

Her two friends laughed as well as they wiggled about.

Luckily, Spike was still able to stand at least (albeit with a huge waddle to his stance). He tried to take a step forward, only to fall back as a puff of foal powder escaped.

The adult Discord was laughing all the while and taking more photos, capturing the baby Discord’s attention. He looked up in amazement at his older counterpart. “Wow, der two of me! Cool, but somethin missing!” The tiny baby smiled, before snapping his tail, causing an extra large diaper with three pink butterflies to appear on adult Discord’s rear. The three fillies broke out into louder fits of squeals, falling onto their backs! They couldn’t help find the situation hilarious.

The older Discord shouted, “Hey, get this thing off me!” He tried to use his magic, but nothing was working as the baby Discord giggled, “Tere aww padded up, ya can’t take it off.”

Adult Discord growled. “Oh, that’s it! I don’t care if you’re a smaller version of me. I’m going to make you pay unless you get this diaper off me!” Discord snapped his fingers, making the baby Discord’s diaper grow to twice its usual size.

Baby Discord fell onto his rump, sending clouds of foal powder into the air. Then baby Discord snapped his fingers, and the big Discord was instantly placed in a giant foal buggy, with a rattle and a binky. Baby Discord stuck his tongue out, as the fillies pointed and giggled at adult Discord’s predicament.

Discord got up from the foal buggy, and zapped baby Discord, sending him into a foal chair, force feeding him mashed peas. Discord smirked as he said to baby Discord. “There, how about a taste of your own medicine?”

Baby Discord frowned, throwing the mashed peas at Discord and splattering it all over his face! Before Discord could do anything else, Moondancer shouted, “Otay, will you two stop?!” The two Discords turned, as she came up and said to them, “Ya two are being so siwwy that ya don’t even know why you're fighting.”

Both Discords pointed at each other and shouted, “He started it!”

Moondancer babbled, “I dun care who started it! Just look at the foals! Ya made diapees too big and they can’t pway! How about you two make up and turn everyting back to normal?!”

Baby Discord shook his head and gave a pout as he babbled, “No.” He poofed the thick diaper back onto the adult Discord again.

Discord rolled his eyes, sliding off the diaper like it weighed nothing. “He takes after me, it’s going to take a lot more than that to change his mind.” He told Moondancer.

Moondancer tapped her chin before asking baby Discord, “Wha about a trade? Wha do ya want the most?”

Baby Discord thought before he shouted, “Bweast milk!”

The fillies blinked as Moondancer asked, “Ya want bweast milk, like from a mommy?”

Baby Discord nodded, “Yeah, I want mommy bweast milk.”

The fillies were now unsure of what to do. They talked amongst each other for a while, before Moondancer asked, “Spike, is there any way to get bweast milk here?”

Spike shrugged, “Not sure. I heard that one pony named Mrs. Cake has two foals named Pumpkin Cake and Pound Cake, and she feeds them her breast milk. But I don’t know where she lives.”

Celestia clapped, shouting across the room. ”Mommy Cake! She got ta best milk ever! She’s in the kitchen! She comes hewe evewyday to cawe fow us.”

Twilight smiled. “Well tat makes this easy then.” She wiggled and rolled around, still in her massive padding. “Gah, can’t walk!” She complained.

-----

As luck would have it, that was when Mrs. Cake came into the room, saw the foals all rolling around, and asked, “Oh my, what happened here?”

“Discord making diapers too big.” Celestia squirmed in her chair, staring at baby Discord.

Baby Discord stuck his tongue out. “I just wanted bweast milk.”

Mrs. Cake giggled. “Aww, little Dissy wanted my attention,” Her hoof reached out quickly and pinched the infant’s cheek, causing a slight squeak. She laid down on the soft floor with baby Discord and exposed her teats to him. He quickly grasped her right one and began to suckle. She then pulled Discord away as he began to cry, “Make all the diapers normal and then you can have more, okay?” She told him.

Baby Discord nodded and flicked his fingers, making everypony’s diaper normal sized. Satisfied, Mrs. Cake let him continue to suckle. Twilight got up and poked her diaper smiling. “Good, back to normal.”

Celestia and Luna flew from their highchairs in glee, and came up Twilight, both giving her a big hug. She hugged the princesses back babbling. “This is gweat, I glad ya two are otay.”

The two princesses nodded as Celestia exclaimed, “Yeah, we glad ya friends came, or we would be eating nasty peas still.”

Luna grumbled, “Tey not nasty.”

Moondancer looked around and back at infant Discord. ”Wait, where’s the Element of Padding?” She asked.

Baby Discord giggled as he took off his diaper, and threw it to the three. Spike grabbed it and examined it for a second before nodding. “Yep, that’s the Element of Padding.”

The adult Discord broke out into tears, “Oh, I can’t take it anymore! The Element of Padding! Too hilarious!” And then he disappeared in a flash, as Twilight gasped. “Wait! He could’ve taken us home!”

Moondancer growled, ”Tat Discord! When we get back, I gonna give him a piece of my mind.”

“It’s not so bad, I’m liking dis game,” Starlight blushed a little. “You’re pretty smart Moondancer.”

Moondancer cooed. “Aww, I like ya too Starlight, ya really fun.”

The two foals hugged as Mrs. Cake cooed and asked, “So where are you all heading next?”

Spike looked at a map he had found during the chaos and pointed to a spot near the top, “The Crystal Empire.” He proclaimed.

Mrs.Cake giggled, “Oh that means you’ll be going down the silly slide to get out, have fun!”

-----

The fillies followed Spike to the back of the castle, where there was a giant tube slide leading to the outside.

Twilight was too hyper to think of anything besides the Crystal Empire. “Oh, I’ll get to see Cadence and my brother!” She cheered, and she climbed into Spike lap as he got in position.

“Don’t forget Sunburst and Flurry Heart.” Starlight added, holding onto the dragon’s warm tummy. Moondancer climbed up next.

Spike got in position, holding the three foals in his lap and looking back as Mrs. Cake came up behind them, “You three ready?” She asked them. They all nodded as she gave them a gentle push, and they zoomed down the slide, all cheering in delight!