• Published 25th Mar 2017
  • 2,743 Views, 233 Comments

Saving the Siren - King of Madness



Sonata Dusk loses everything and has no one to guide her. Sunset Shimmer sympathises.

  • ...
5
 233
 2,743

Game...

Rarity took deep breaths as she processed the situation at hand. "Alright, Rarity, keep calm. One must have a level head when dealing with mind controlling psychopaths." She sucked in one last deep breath and let it out. "Alright, let us review what we have. That was undoubtedly Adagio who I ran into and she obviously is the one causing all this madness. But how?"

Rarity remembered back to when she bumped into Adagio. Thanks to her eye for detail, she was able to distinctly recall what Adagio was wearing aside from that admittedly lovely dress. Namely... "The geodes!" Rarity realized. "That explains everything... But how did she get them?"

As she recalled, Sunset had texted her to drop off her geode behind a vending machine because of... It then hit Rarity what had happened. "Why that manipulative, unfettered genius! Wait a minute," Rarity gasped. "On, no. What did that ruffian do to Sunset?!" Realizing that she didn't want to think about it, she slapped herself. "No, no. Don't think about that, Rarity. You have to-" Rarity shut up when she heard the door open.

"Anyone in here?!" An angry voice called out as someone stepped into the room.

Judging from the voice and the heavy footsteps, Rarity instantly deduced that it was Bulk Biceps. Knowing that the large boy could easily break her in half, and that he most definitely would due to Adagio's mind control, Rarity kept quiet and prayed that he would leave.

However, Bulk had different ideas. He crouched down and looked under the student desks. Seeing that no one was hiding under there, he angrily flipped over two of the desks, sending them across the room. He went to the other side of the room and noticed a large cabinet. He walked over and tried to open it, but found it was locked. He responded by lifting it over his head and throwing it at the desks. It was then that he noticed the teacher's desk. Figuring it was the only other place that someone could hide in the room, Bulk walked over lifted the desk over his head... only to find no one was under there either.

Meanwhile, Rarity had been pressing her hands and feet against the sides of the desk, keeping herself off the ground. She struggled to remain in said position as Bulk unknowingly lifted her up.

With a grunt, Bulk slammed the desk back on the ground, sending Rarity to the ground as well. Luckily, he didn't hear her grunt in pain. Deciding no one was there, Bulk left the room to search someplace else.

Rarity clenched her teeth as she waited for Bulk to leave. Once she was sure no one could hear her, Rarity let out a groan. She slowly pushed herself up and leaned against the side of the enclosed space. She panted for a while out of both pain and fear. "... The nerve of some people." She took a deep breath and slowly let it out. "...Okay. Now that that is over with... I should call the others." She decided as she reached into her pocket and brought out her cell phone. First, she tried to call Sunset.

No response.

"Oh dear... Please let her be okay." Next, she tried calling Fluttershy.


Rainbow Dash opened the doors to the gym and held it open for Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Applejack. Immediately after Applejack entered, Rainbow pushed the door closed and pressed her body against it. Applejack joined in and the two held it closed as several students attacked it from the other side, trying to get in.

Applejack pushed against the door and looked around, eyeing a pair of folded up bleachers to her left. "Rainbow, go an' roll one'a them bleachers over here and we'll block 'em!"

Rainbow looked unsure. "You sure you can hold them back?"

"Super strength, remember?"

"Oh, right." Rainbow looked to Pinkie and Fluttershy. "You two! Go check outside and see if the coast is clear!"

Pinkie saluted and grabbed Fluttershy, leading her to the doors that led outside.

With that, Rainbow activated her super speed and dashed to the folded bleachers. She went around and started pushing one towards Applejack, though she found it to be much heavier than she thought. "Ugh! Uh, AJ, this might take a moment!"

"Well, not to pressure ya, Dash," Applejack called out. "But the windows are startin' to break!" She continued to push against the door, sweat running down her face as the glass windows started cracking as the students continued to beat against them.

Meanwhile, Pinkie got to the door and looked out the window.

"See anything?" Fluttershy asked.

"Hmmmmm... Nope. Don't see a thing." Pinkie answered. She continued looking out the door window and caught sight of something. "No, wait! I see Flash Sentry and his friends!"

"D-Do they know we're here?" Fluttershy asked nervously.

"I don't think so, but it's only a matter of time before they come over here. Hey, we need one of those bleachers to cover this door too!" She called to Rainbow and Applejack.

"I'll make a note of it." Rainbow deadpanned as she continued pushing the bleachers towards Applejack.

Meanwhile, Applejack, who had her back against the door, yelped as someone busted through one of the windows with a fire extinguisher. "Rainbow Dash?!"

Rainbow pushed with all her might and managed to get the other side to Applejack, who quickly grabbed the bleachers and, with the help of her super strength, pulled it in front of the doors, blocking off the brainwashed students. The two athletes meet in the middle and looked to Pinkie and Fluttershy. "We gotta block that door off." Rainbow inquired.

"Right." Without another word, Applejack ran over the second folded bleachers and lifted it up. "Woah! Woah!" She struggled to maintain balance and almost fell backwards as she lifted up the large object.

"Uhhh, need some help?" Rainbow asked with uncertainty.

"Just direct me to the door."

Meanwhile, Fluttershy jumped in surprise when she felt her cell phone vibrate. She brought it out and gasped when she saw the name. "Rarity?" She asked as she answered and held the phone to her ear.

"Rarity?!" Pinkie turned away from the window.

A familiar voice came from the phone. "Fluttershy, darling, are you alright?"

"Well, uhh..."

Pinkie snatched the phone away before Fluttershy could answer. "We're trapped in the gym with Rainbow Dash and Applejack! Also we're being chased by the rest of the students because they're being mind controlled by Adagio whose probably been stalking us since the Battle of the Bands and probably sent us all those text messages and probably has Sunset tied up somewhere and Flash and friends know we're here! Hurry up, girls!"

Applejack stumbled closer with the bleachers. "I can't go any faster."

Rainbow bit her lip and quickly examined the situation. Applejack was directly in front of the doors, but was a few yards away. After a second, she got an idea. "Pinkie! Fluttershy! Get outta the way!" She yelled to them as the ran a couple of yards behind Applejack. "AJ! Brace yourself and on the count three, lean on your heels!"

"What?!" Applejack blurted out.

"Just trust me! One! Two!"

It suddenly dawned on Applejack what Rainbow had in mind. "This is gonna suck." She muttered.

Flash reached the door and started opened it, only to be knocked back as the bleachers rammed against the door, blocking him and his friends off.

Rainbow had activated her super speed and tackled Applejack as she leaned on her heels, pushing herself, the cowgirl, and the bleachers straight forward. The two girls collapsed once the job was done.

"Pinkie, what was that noise?" Rarity's concerned voice called from the cell phone.

"Ohhh, don't worry. Dashie and AJ fixed it. Hehe."

Rainbow groaned as she sat up before helping Applejack sit up as well. "You okay, buddy?"

"Yeah, Ah'll be fine." Applejack said with a wince.

Rainbow noticed that Applejack's hat was missing and looked back to see it on the ground. She picked it up and placed it back on her friend's head.

Applejack smirked and the two fist bumped.

"Are you two alright?" Fluttershy asked as she and Pinkie came over and helped them up.

"Yeah, we'll be fine." Rainbow assured.

"Will someone please tell me what is going on over there?!" Rarity's voice called out again.

"Oh, sorry." Pinkie put held up Fluttershy's phone and put it on speaker.

"Rarity, is that you?" Applejack asked.

"Yes, it's me, darling. Now, is everything okay over there?"

"Yeah, we should be good for now." Applejack said as she adjusted her stetson.

"Don't suppose Sunset's there with you?" Rainbow asked with doubt.

"I'm afraid not." Rarity said sadly.

"What about Twilight, Sonata, and Spike?" Fluttershy tried.

"I was hoping they were with you."

The four looked at each other nervously, the sounds of their fellow students trying to break in being the only thing that broke the silence.

Applejack took a deep breath. "Alright, everybody, let's just keep calm an' figure this out. Now, Ah think it's safe to assume that Adagio is behind all this?"

"Oh, you have no idea." Rarity said nervously. "I bumped into her in the hall. She has all of our geodes and is now a raging she-demon."

Fluttershy facepalmed. "Another one?" She asked with a sigh.

"Well, we've dealt with with three raging she-demons already." Rainbow noted with a smirk. "One more shouldn't be a problem."

"But we need to find Sunset, Twilight, Spike, and Sonata." Fluttershy noted.

"I tried to call Sunset, but there was no answer." Rarity inquired.

"I'll try to call Twilight." Rainbow said as she brought out her cell phone.


"...Sonata, you're on my foot."

"Oh, sorry...... You have beautiful eyes."

"Thanks, but... Wait, how can see my eyes well enough to say that?"

"Oh, I have some experience in being in the dark. I guess my eyes just adjusted."

"Interesting."

"...Also, you smell like strawberries."

"What?"

"Spike, back me up here. Doesn't Twilight smell like strawberries?"

"You do smell like strawberries, Twilight."

"But I could have sworn I used the cherry shampoo this morning. Did I make a mistake when I rearranged-"

"Quiet! I hear someone coming."

"Oh, we should listen, Twilight. Spike has really- mmph."

The door to the storage closet opened and a girl with crossed glowing green eyes looked in. "Anyone in here?"

"Derpy, what are you doing?" Berry Punch asked as she walked to the girl's side.

"Well, I could have sworn I heard someone in here."

"Well, I don't see anyone. Do you?"

"But I-"

Smack.

Berry slapped Derpy across the face and pushed her away. "You're such an idiot!" She scolded before slamming the closet door closed.

Sonata had a flashback of that night. The memory of Adagio smacking her sent a chill down her spine.

"You okay, Sonata?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah, I just, uhh, remembered something bad."

The two girls had been investigating in the halls when the students started coming for them. Twilight had been forced to use her telekinesis against them as she and Sonata ran to find somewhere to hide. Eventually, they came upon a storage closet in the hallway and hid themselves inside it.

They were currently stuffed in the back corner of the closet, hidden by supplies and awkwardly pressed against each other. Spike was sticking out of Twilight's backpack while the two were face to face at an uncomfortable distance. Regardless, both were too concerned with the situation at hand to care.

"Sonata, do you have any idea what's going on?"

Sonata scratched her head. "Well, that voice sounds just like Adagio, but I don't understand. We lost our magic and even when we had it, it wasn't this powerful. It doesn't make sense."

Twilight ran through her brain everything that had happened before this madness started. Before her chess game with Sonata, Sunset had went to the bathroom and then texted her to hide her geode so she could pick it up. It only took a few seconds for her to put together what was going on. "Adagio has our geodes!" She almost forgot to keep her voice down.

"What?! How?"

"She must have sent the texts... Adagio must have done something to Sunset!"

Sonata pressed her hands against the sides of her head. "No... Nonononono! Is Sunset okay?!"

Twilight swallowed hard. "...I don't know."

Sonata pulled her hair as she started hyperventilating. This was too much. Everyone was trying to kill them. Sunset could have been hurt or worse. They had no idea where the others were. Everything was suddenly out of control and Sonata couldn't handle it.

Twilight took notice and quickly wrapped Sonata in a hug.

Sonata put her head on Twilight's shoulder as she tried to calm herself.

Twilight held Sonata close and rubbed her back. "It's gonna be alright, Sonata. I promise."

The two stayed that way for a long moment until Twilight's cell phone rang. Twilight brought it out of her pocket and gasped. "It's Rainbow Dash!" She exclaimed before answering. "Rainbow Dash, is that really you?"

"Yeah, Twi it's me." Rainbow's voice answered. "Is Sonata and Sunset with you?"

Sonata put her head against Twilight's so she could hear and talk to Rainbow too. "I'm here, but Sunset isn't. Twilight thinks Adagio did something to her."


Rainbow groaned as she put her phone on speaker. "Yeah, we think so too."

"You and Sonata alright?" Applejack asked.

"Yeah, we're fine." Twilight answered. "You?"

"We're holdin' up. Me, Rainbow, Fluttershy, an' Pinkie are trapped in the gym an' Rarity is... Wait, where are ya, Rare?"

Rarity didn't answer.

"Rarity?"

"Shh! Someone's here!" Rarity whispered.

The four girls fell silent.

"What's going on?" Sonata asked.

"Rarity's in trouble. Just keep quiet for a bit." Rainbow whispered into her phone.

The four stood in silence, the sound of their fellow students trying to break into the gym being the only thing to break the silence and it did nothing to calm the girls' nerves.

"...Alright, they're gone now." Rarity finally said after what felt like an eternity.

The girls sighed with relief.

"Okay, Rarity's alright." Rainbow assured Twilight and Sonata before moving her cell phone beside Fluttershy's so that they and Rarity could hear each other.

"So, where are ya, Rarity?" Applejack asked again.

"I'm in a classroom, hiding under the teacher's desk. Unfortunately, I've no idea which classroom I'm in at the moment."

"So, what are we gonna do?" Pinkie asked.

Applejack gave it a quick thought before deciding their course of action. "I reckon their one thing we can do. We gotta find Adagio, knock that crazy heifer on 'er butt, an' take back our geodes. Our powers are still workin', ain't they?"


Twilight puzzled for a second. "Well, yes, but for how long? We never got to testing how the magic of the geodes works" She wisely decided to leave out that Sunset was set on starting the tests, but put it on hold because of Sonata. "We each absorbed the power for one to two minutes right?"

"Yeah, we did." Applejack confirmed after a moment.

"Well, it may mean something or it may not. Whether the power drains by itself or if it drains from using it is unknown. The only thing that's for sure is we're on a timed schedule."

"Well then, let's stop standing around and go kick a psychopath's butt!" Rainbow declared.

"Rainbow Dash is right for once." Twilight agreed.

"Yeah... Wait, what?"

"We have no time to lose. I'll try to call one of you if something happens."

"Right. Good luck, y'all." Applejack bid them.

"You too." With that, Twilight hung up and pocket her cell phone.

"Sooo, does this mean we're gonna have to fight the brainwashed kids?" Sonata asked.

"...Let's try running and hiding first and use fighting as a last resort."

"Okay."


"Um, we... We won't have to hurt anyone... will we?" Fluttershy asked nervously.

"I dread that prospect as well, darling." Rarity stated.

Applejack rubbed the back of her head and sighed. "If we have to. Just remember that whatever Adagio is gonna do to them if she wins is gonna be a whole lot worse then us hurting them."


"I suppose that is for th-Ahhh!" Rarity felt herself being dragged out from under the desk by her leg and in a flash, Photo FInish was on top of her. Rarity grabbed the photographer's wrists as she tried to grabbed at Rarity's face and neck. "Get back!" Rarity quietly yelled as she pushed Photo back- "Hiyah!" -and kicked her in the face, cracking her ever-present glasses. Rarity then wrapped her legs around Photo's neck and held her down as she sat up. "Alright, where is that pressure point?" She pressed her thumb against the Photo's neck right below her ear. After a few seconds, she found the pressure point and put Photo to sleep.

"Rarity, are you okay?!" Pinkie's voice rang out.

Rarity grabbed her cell phone and scooted back under the desk. "I'm alright. Let's just say I'm going to have to get Photo Finish a new pair of glasses. Now, we must not delay any further."

"...Well, alright. Good luck, Rare." Applejack said.

"Please, be careful." Fluttershy inquired.

"Thank you, darlings. I will." With that, Rarity hung up and pocketed her cell phone before letting out a deep sigh. "I'm going to need more than one trip to the spa after all this."


"So, um, how do we get out of here?" Fluttershy asked.

Applejack rubbed her chin and eyes the two currently blocked exits. "Well, we can't go through the doors. That's for sure."

"Oh! I know what to do!" Pinkie said excitedly as she tossed Fluttershy's phone back to her (She fumbled a bit before catching it).

"I'm a bit scared to hear it, but okay."

"Come on!" She motioned for her friends to follow as she skipped along to the wall... or more specifically, the vent at the foot of the wall that Pinkie was motioning to with a big smile on her face.

Applejack groaned. "As if Ah wasn't sore already." With a sigh she knelt down and pried the vent off with ease.

Pinkie couched down at the vent. "Follow me!" She said before crawling into the ventilation system.

Applejack followed suit with Rainbow Dash and then Fluttershy entering after her.

"Do ya even know where ya goin', Pinkie?" Applejack questioned the girl in front of her.

"Of course! We'll just listen for Adagio's singing and follow it. Then we'll bust out of the vent and catch her by surprise! In fact," Pinkie stopped, causing Applejack to bump into her and Rainbow to bump into Applejack and Fluttershy to bump into Rainbow. "Let's listen."

The four stayed silent and listened carefully...

"...Ahhh ahh-ahh ahhh ahhh..."

"You hear that?"

"...Ahhh ahh-ahh ahhh ahhh..."

"It over this way." Pinkie stated as she moved forward, turning right at a crossroads.

As the four continued to crawl through the ventilation system, Rainbow accidentally hit her head on the metal above her. "Ugh."

"You okay, Rainbow?" Fluttershy asked from behind her.

"Oh yeah, I'm doing great." Rainbow snarked sarcastically. "After all, our magic geodes have been stolen, a psychotic she-demon is trying to kill us, our team is split up, and to top it all off, I have a lovely view of AJ's big butt."

Applejack kicked behind her.

"Ow! That was my boob!"

"Don't be talkin' about mah rear end."

"What's the problem, AJ?" Pinkie asked. "Isn't having a big butt a good thing? I mean, guys love it, right? Cause you know..."

"They like big butts and they cannot lie!
All the boys cannot deny!
When us girls walk in with our itty bitty waists
and a round thing in their face they get sprung!
They wanna pull out tough
cause they know that our butts are stuffed!"

Fluttershy sighed. "This is going to be a long day."


Sunset and Aria snuck through the library doors and hurried behind one of the bookshelves. Sunset peeked above the bookshelf, quickly scanning the room.

"See anyone?" Aria asked in a hushed voice.

"Not yet, but someone will show up eventually. Come one, we'll head upstairs."

The two swiftly moved upstairs, moving along the rail while checking for anyone who could ambush them. When the coast proved clear, they headed down a row of shelves and sat at the foot of one.

"So, what exactly is the plan, Sherlock?" Aria asked.

Sunset ran a hand through her hair. "I... I don't know. This all happened so fast, I just... I don't know what to do."

"That's reassuring." Aria deadpanned with a sigh. "You know, I was thinking; if Adagio wanted to kill you, why didn't she once she got the geodes? She just waltzed out and started singing."

Sunset shrugged. "The magic is too much for her to handle. She's not thinking clearly. In fact, she's completely out of her mind. I can tell you that from experience."

"Right. You were a raging she-demon too, weren't you?"

Sunset sighed. "Yeah. Are you gonna taunt me about that again?"

"Naw, I just forgot." Aria stayed silent for a moment before continuing. "Why did you help Sonata?"

Sunset gave Aria a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"After what she did, after what we did, you still gave her a second chance?"

"Yes." Sunset answered without hesitation.

Aria gave the bacon-haired girl a dry look. "Sonata knew what she was doing, you know. She's stupid, but she's not completely retarded. She was not a good person."

"Neither was I, but I was given a second chance. I intend to give that same olive branch to others who need it. Besides, I saw what you and Adagio did to her."

Aria raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"My geode gives me the power to see into others minds and memories, it allows me to feel how they feel." Sunset narrowed her eyes. "I did that for Sonata when I meet her again. I saw how you and Adagio abandoned her in the rain."

Aria looked away.

Sunset's expression softened. "But you're not proud of it, are you?"

Aria shook her head. "...After that happened, I enrolled in Crystal Prep High School. All these months. I've questioned if I should've brought Sonata with me. The last I had seen her, she was... on the ground, crying and looking to me for help." The siren hugged her knees and buried her face in them.

"But you feel bad about it?"

"Yeah. I mean, she's my sister. Her and Adagio were my family; the only people I had. Then that night after the Battle of the Bands... Ugh, everything changed."

Sunset nodded in understanding. In truth, the never thought about how the Battle of the Bands had affected the Dazzlings. Perhaps their intentions of taking over/destroying the world had something to do with that, but Sunset couldn't help feeling a little bad for not even considering it.

"...I'll admit, I often thought about just ending it all myself."

A chill went down Sunset's spine.

Aria raised her head and slouched against the bookshelf. "But I guess I was too much of a wuss to do it."

"I think you got it backwards, Aria. Dying is easy. It's living that you gotta be brave for... especially when you're like me and keep having to deal with raging she-demons."

Aria laughed a little. "No kidding... So, you and your friends would be willing to give me a second chance? Same as Sonata?"

"Of course." Sunset assured with a smile.

"Well, you know, what's happening right now is half my fault. Well, forty percent if you count that Trixie chick."

"True, but you're not a completely and totally evil sociopath, so..."

"Yeah... Still a jerk wad though." Aria said with a guilty smile.

Sunset laughed a bit. "Been there, sister." The two stayed silent as they heard a commotion downstairs. After a moment, Sunset spoke up again. "Why did you decide to help me?"

Aria had a thoughtful look on her face as she looked for an answer. "...I don't know. Maybe I want to help Sonata? Maybe I'm tired of taking Adagio's abuse? Maybe I suddenly caught goodytwoshoeitis? Anyway, it's not gonna matter why I do this. Even if we beat Adagio, no one is going to accept me aside from you and maybe your friends. Same goes for Sonata. I know why you've kept her hidden; it's because you don't think they'll accept her."

"That's not why. We've kept her hidden because we want her to experience what it's like to really have friends before letting her loose. They'll forgive and accept her eventually. She'll prove herself, same as I did."

"Assuming Adagio doesn't kill us?"

"She won't."

"...You're optimistic."

"Well, I kinda have to be in this situation." Sunset took a deep breath and examined the situation at hand. "Okay... We have no way of contacting the others, no way to know where they are , and no way to stop Adagio."

"So, what do we do?"

"...Well, if the others are together, they've probably made plans to take down Adagio and get our geodes back. So, if we wanna help them, we gotta figure out where Adagio is. Of course, this can easily get us killed and the chances of this working are slim... but it's all we have."

Aria tapped her finger against her chin. "Very high possibility of death... Only a slight chance of success... What are we waiting for?" Aria smirked as she got up.

Sunset smiled and got up as well. "You're optimistic."

"I kinda have to be in this situation. Now, let's go knock my sister off her throne."

Comments ( 27 )

Finally is Back!!! Anyway Nice Chapter and Welcome Back!

8340909
Sorry for such a long wait. I had to straighten few things out mentally. :twilightsheepish: But Saving the Siren is back, baby! :pinkiehappy:

Welcome Back King of Madness! :twilightsmile:

This is a tense chapter! I'm glad that Aria is making things right, but how will the girls defeat Adagio especially while she's using their geodes against them?

Also:

"Don't be talkin' about mah read end."

Do you mean, rear?

Great to see the story updated! Now we just wait for Random Discussions to continue as well. But, I can wait longer for that one.

8341029
I never left, I was just working on other things. But thanks anyway.

Oh... Yes, I'll fix that. :twilightsheepish:

8341034
Well, I took a break from Random Discussion do to it being the start of my falling out with a friend of mine. But I'll get back to it eventually.

Rainbow looked unsure. "You sure you can hold them back?"

"Super strength, remember?"

Rainbow pushed with all her might and managed to get the other side to Applejack, who quickly grabbed the bleachers and, with the help of her super strength, pulled it in front of the doors, blocking off the brainwashed students.

Applejack doesn't have her geode, so she doesn't have super strength.

8341105
Did you even read through the rest of the chapter?

8341111
I'm reading it now.

8341111
So, you're going the 'they still have residual effects from the geodes but on borrowed time' route. I have to remember that this was started before the three shorts. Fair enough.

Great chapter, i think this is your longest written yet?

8341178
Yep. I kinda have to roll with punches sometimes, you know? :twilightsheepish:

8341182
Indeed it is.

8341385
So how goes it with your day?

Well the Rainbooms now have a counter song against Adagio's: Baby Got Back.

8342048
Yep. Adagio's skinny little butt doesn't stand a chance! :rainbowlaugh:

Aria tapped her finger against her chin. "Very high possibility of death... Only a slight chance of success... What are we waiting for?" Aria smirked as she got up.

"I love this plan! I'm excited to be a part of it!"

this has been enjoyable- do keep this going!

8378842
Thanks. Glad you're enjoying the show. :pinkiesmile:

Love this story and must see more!

8381988
All in do time. :raritywink: Glad you're enjoying it. :twilightsmile:

Aria tapped her finger against her chin. "Very high possibility of death... Only a slight chance of success... What are we waiting for?" Aria smirked as she got up.

I see what you did there :rainbowlaugh:

nice, awesome story by the way can't wait to see it continued :pinkiehappy:

8438863
You caught the LOTR reference?! I was starting to think no one was gonna! :rainbowlaugh:

Glad you're enjoying the story. Hopefully, the next chapter will be out soon enough. :twilightsmile: Though, knowing me, there's no telling. :twilightsheepish:

8440492
how anyone can miss it surprises me :rainbowlaugh:

how are you today?

Also dont worry take all the time you need hope you have a wonderful day :twilightsmile:

8440502
What can I say?

How am I? Well, that's hard to say. There's a certain someone that I'm about give a piece of my mind due to... a debacle. And I just got back on here from a stress induced break. So, one might say, less than stellar.

Thanks, buddy. :twilightsmile:

8440538
Sorry to hear that, hope everything turns out well.

8440572
Thanks. I hope so too.

Login or register to comment