• Published 25th Feb 2017
  • 3,090 Views, 60 Comments

Deferential Peace - WishyWish



Six weeks ago, a united front of minotaurs, griffons, and diamond dogs accomplished the impossible - bringing Equestria, magical might and all, to its knees. Princess Celestia must adapt to a brave new world - will her royal counterparts do the same?

  • ...
64
 60
 3,090
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

8118391
This story is complete. The patron requested five chapters.

8136787
I don't have any plans to do so as a personal project, at least at present. Possibly if demand were great enough.

8178744
Glad you enjoyed it :twilightsmile:

8220542
It’s not even in my wheelhouse right now, sorry. All of my writing energy for the next month or two is going into busting out commissions so I can keep my budget where it needs to be for Bronycon. And since this story is also a commission, I probably would not continue it of my own accord without permission from the patron.

I'm happy about the disclaimer. At least it tells me you're a normal human being. We've all gotta eat. I admire your intestinal fortitude and your willingness to do things that personally horrify you. You're made of sterner stuff than I, pumping out Fash fetish work with speed and skill. I offer you my admiration.

8328164
Heh. I put that disclaimer on all my stories. Getting paid to write is kinda neat to me, but I'm not desperate for the money so I can't use that as the sole excuse. I just enjoy a challenge, and I like bringing a story to life for somebody. It's like building a structure or painting a picture to me. That's why I do commissions. I wouldn't say this story horrified me. It was a job to me, and the patron was happy with it, so as far as I'm concerned I did said job. Sometimes a commission comes along that genuinely plays to my interests - sometimes not. Hence the 'may or may not' part of the disclaimer, which is my own standard language and ambiguous on purpose. My non-commission work is a better way to get a handle on what I actually like, since there's no money in those to act as an incentive.

This was really good.
You defiantly need to write a sequel or two of this story. Many scenes were quite hot. Please do it.

8701565
Glad you had a good time :twilightsmile:

8702433
I did, hence why I added it to my "Inspirational Clop-Fics" shelf. So what do you say? You think you might make a sequel to this down the track?

8702637
I suppose anything's possible. I don't have plans to presently, but personally I thought there was a reasonable set up at the end for the beginnings of a spy network, and the continued odiousness of the villains. There more to be said for the dog king, and for Luna's feelings about Celestia's response to all this.

8943872
As I mentioned some time back, I probably would not continue this story without permission from the patron, given it was a commission piece. It also features blatant non-consensual activity, which isn't something I tend to write of my own accord. Where questionable consent is concerned, I prefer dubcon/ravishment/light mind control, and so forth, over blatant 'push you down and rape you'. This was sort of a 'I'm not against taking this on as a paid job' sort of thing, heh.

That said, I think there's at least still some potential here, in terms of the internal struggle between the differing approaches the princesses have to dealing with their circumstances, and what they're ultimately doing in the background.

8971075
My commission guidelines are linked on my profile. It comes out to about a cent a word.

8946518
Would you still continue this story today if someone commissioned you ? I know its been a long time, but I wanted to ask that.

11468065
I have on occasion thought about how I would wrap this story up if I did, though admittedly I don't really have any serious plans to revisit it what with all the other projects I have going on. Chances are a continuation would have something to do with bringing things to a head, with regards to the signaling that was being sent out during the first one.

I know some people have messaged me in the past asking if they could continue it, but sadly I've been on hiatus so long that I don't know what I did with their messages, when I saw them, or even who they were, heh.

11495852
Aww thats too bad.
I guess something continuing this would have showed up during all this time if someone had actually taken the mantle. At least as far as I looked.

But would you still be open to other authors continuing this ?

Login or register to comment