• Published 27th Oct 2016
  • 3,168 Views, 65 Comments

Double Down - tailsopony



It turns out Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash aren't so good at gambling. What will they do when they lose all their bits? Double down of course!

Comments ( 14 )

9064681
Like a zombie. Or a wraith. Maybe a revenant?

So I enjoy this book much please keep writing it.

Noc

Well well, this is a pleasant surprise, even if it is more of a cool-down chapter. Love the dynamic between the two, and I do wonder how it’s all gonna go.

Also, I reread some of the earlier scenes to refresh my memory before reading this chapter, and: More Fluttershy being an eager (butt)slut, please, it’s too damn hot. Do not be afraid to get vivid with the details. :raritywink:

tailsopony has returned?
tailsopony has a new chapter?!
rejoice!

Welcome back!

Maybe I'll keep working on it.

I hope you do. It's been great so far.

Hello there. I have been following along with this story for awhile now but this will be my first comment on it. Prepare for a deep positive review of your work to follow ^_~

One of the aspects to your writing that zi find most amazing is how you spare no expense for each character's reaction. You share their thoughts, their internat struggles, their Joy's and their pains. I really love how deep into their heads you bring us as everything happens. I also love the depravity that you aren't afraid to take the characters through. From oke writer to another I applaud you for be brave enough to take your story so dark.

Also I want to say that I find the flow of everything to be great. The transition that you use to take each character to the next step feela believable and is very entertaining. It makes me want to read more. You said it only goes downhill from here? Then let's have it! Let's see Fluttershy get even dirtier... I want to see Dash lose herself in this new kink that she is developing. I would personally enjoy seeing this story go as far as it can go with these elements. I am really enjoying this so far.

Dude, you returned :D, I love this story, thanks for contenue :D.

Will this story have any sex scenes, implied or otherwise, where the woman does most or all of the work?

9846248
We'll... Maybe? I'm not sure what level you're asking for. Have you already read what's there? There's a scene or two implied already for Fluttershy. RD isn't going to be doing anything like that quite yet. I am writing something like that for Fluttershy atm, but it's not the "fetish" of her serving him. It actually dips the other way, and he's a bit confused about it even though it's definitely her doing all the... Hard work... It will probably come up as the fetish scene at least once over the story. Depends on how far it goes.

Reading these comments, this is exactly why I enjoy your stories, tailsopony. You're completely invested in the story, the characters, and even the fucking gum under the table. It's scary, actually.

If I have any negative remarks, it is that I find it hard to believe that this situation could have devolved into utter madness in the first place. It seems a few dubious jumps were needed to push the story along the course it has taken.

But I'm not complaining. A little bit of fantasy makes for interesting reading and philosophical ponderings. It's a What if? scenario that really gets the blood flowing!

In closing, my favourite line from the story:

Rainbow suddenly felt awkward. "Hey Ruby. I didn't see you there. Are you some kind of bath ninja?"

Gets me every time.

Sooo... This story is dead..? A shame... I really liked it so far.

For a while I avoided this story on principle, but for some reason today curiosity just overtook me and I sort of binge-skimmed what was there.

And while I don't think I'll add this to my tracking (still not a fond of the whole situation, and it's hard to tell if this fic is actually dead or not), what is there is well written for what it is.

If this fic does ever get continued, I hope for two things (both of which are probably unlikely just based on the general tone, not sure which one more so, but I figured I'd say them anyway just to get them out of my system):
1. At least one scene where Dash gets to be in charge of at least the sex, even if it's just over Fluttershy.
2. At some point Dash manages to turn the situation into something she's 100% happy with, so that this could have a mildly happy ending.

This is remarkably cerebral for a clop fic. Like, mind bendingly so. Through the inner monologues and exposition the story twists it's narrative into a mirror, reflecting back a self critical vision of the reader's depraved fantasy.
It's weird to say, but I think I learned something about myself through reading this...

9621554
Can you finish this please I want to see the end of it it's hot

Login or register to comment