• Published 18th Oct 2016
  • 3,461 Views, 31 Comments

Big Mac's Big Wish - Jackelope



Ask yourself, 'If I had three wishes, what would I wish for?' then ask yourself 'What if I was drunk, when I made those three wishes?' and you get your answer as to what this fic is about. Whatever the heck will Big Macintosh do?

  • ...
27
 31
 3,461
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Boy I like brainwashing story of strait guys unwittingly being turned gay like that it was and spontaneously start having sex like that. I wanter how awkward their friendship will be after their are both cure of the effect afterwards. I can't wait to see what sort of other trouble they would go into. I wander if Caramel with still try to follow and help him to reach the fountain?

7663023

Ehh, maybe we'll see Caramel again... maybe

7663053 nah, I rather see what else you have in store for him, Chrysalis putting him in a cocoon maybe?

7663083 Now I would have to do some MAJOR rewrites to get to that scenario.

7663088 nah, I rather you do your own thing, I prefer to be surprised.

7663093 Haha, ok, ok. I do have some twists and turns planned ahead, so don't you worry.

Any hope for more?

8084892 After I finish my latest fic, maybe. I've wanted to come to this for awhile, and after improving my writing by this point, it's likely. I hit a snag when I couldn't find a way forward. I'm aware this is the fic that made you watch me, and I apologise for the delay.

V8
V8 #9 · May 10th, 2020 · · ·

8085616
Quarantine Time!

Login or register to comment